• Anyone want to get high rounds in bo2 zombies msg Pekkachu

i have shotgun rank and want to help people get it
    Pekkachu
    last modified by Pekkachu
  • Need help with Guns and map packs

So i bought personaliztion and map packs for a profile on my 360, however i want them on a diffrent profile. Is it possible to copy them from one to the other? or do i have to buy them all over again?
    shelaced
    last modified by shelaced
  • I need a clan

Is there any good sniping clans, I'm good at quick scoping and will happily do tryouts.NAMECHANGE IS MUST
  • Clan

Join my clan, the name is Fatez. You dont have to be Active everyday, but you need to atleast play on the weekends
    triggerhappi
    last modified by triggerhappi
  • Error with EMblems

I cant save any emblems it says error whenever I try
    ZombiesXXXDD
    last modified by ZombiesXXXDD
  • Im looking for a group to do all the Zombies easter eggs

Im looking for a group to do all the zombies easter eggs.   Requirements: - Must have all the dlc maps - Must have a mic - Must be a decent player - Must be active   If you would like to do the easter...
    fanoceltics123
    last modified by fanoceltics123
  • Newbie/Cheating

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on the forums, and I must say I'm rather... disappointed. I came to the forums really to vent about the cheating/hacking going on, but I used the search filter to look up ...
    bell_d
    last modified by bell_d
  • I've played this game since release and got banned for no reason!

Since the release of BO2 it had been my #1 game and I have spend a lot of money on it. earlier today I get randomly conole banned and want to be unbanned as soon as possible
    dannydealz1
    last modified by dannydealz1
  • Mexico lobbies/ unbalanced play

As of late we have been experiencing a lot of  unbalanced matches, and it usually happens when the the lobby has players from south of the border. Not ranting ,but is there anything we can do to even up the play...
    jakes6996
    last modified by jakes6996
  • Looking for some people to trickshot with

Hey guys, hope you're having a nice day.  Anyway, I was wondering if some people would like to trickshot with me a friend.  We are kind of new to trickshotting, and aren't too great.  It doesn't really ...
    sk3tch3s
    last modified by sk3tch3s
  • Hacked lobbies, Messed up score per minute

Hi, a few minutes ago matchmaker putted me in a hacked lobby where every kill gives me a ton of score , after that match my account's score per minute in team deathmatch is messed up now and I don't want this much of ...
    azilvl
    last modified by azilvl
  • Problème de season pass !!

Bonjour à tous je m'apelle Marceau Renault et mon Gamertag est Wwchoupaz25wW. Je met ce message sur le forum du site officiel pour avoir une action la plus rapide possible seul les admin de BO2 peuvent m'aider ...
    Wwchoupaz25wW
    last modified by Wwchoupaz25wW
  • Looking for a zombies crew to do easter eggs

Hello i am trying to get some players together to do some cod bo2 zombies easter eggs. If you are interested in joining please make sure you meet the requirements need. You can see the requirements below. BE DECEN...
    TJCRAW
    last modified by TJCRAW
  • BO2 zombies clan prep for BO3 zombies 2015 (OPEN TRY OUTS) ZOMBIES CLAN

Hey, I'm starting a zombie clan on Xbox 360 for perep for black ops 3. This is the official zombie clan of siixaz twitch.tv I will be hosting tryouts on Friday, saterday and Sunday. The tryouts will be streamed on twi...
  • Help! My league rank isn't going up or down!

Hi, and thanks for reading this post. I have been playing league for a little while and I am Iron Division 99. I play really good like 25-8. It say +100 ladder points but my points still stay at 300. And I have a B...
    Brandon8772
    last modified by Brandon8772
  • Looking to make/join league team

Hi guys and gals I'm looking to make a competition league team On xbox 360. If your interested please add MischiefMonster on xbox live So we can make a team.
    MischiefMonster
    last modified by MischiefMonster
  • One final Double XP?

Anyone else think that Treyarch is going to do one final Double XP with Nuketown 24/7 on Black Ops 2 for the week before Black Ops 3 launches like they did for AW. I hope they do because im still trying to get to pres...
    Nuketownfan88
    last modified by Nuketownfan88
  • Any down to do the easter egg on BO2

I Trying to do the easter eggs for Tranzit, Buried, And Die rise. But if you need help on origins or anything else I'm willing to help.if your interested just let me know or send me a message on Xbox 360My GamerTag is...
    Jason773
    last modified by Jason773
  • issue with emblem ban

hi, i have been banned for apparently having a racial emblem when it had no similarities to anything racial, it was created in relevance to the Indian good luck charm the "swastika" so i would appreciate it if i could...
    suicidalmario64
    last modified by suicidalmario64
  • Can you still stream on BO2

I know they canned twitch. But I tried streaming on youtube and It kept giving me this error message I'm just seeing if anyone else can stream.
    HateTyph
    last modified by HateTyph