• Help resetting stats

im a prestige master and I'm bored and since BO2 is the only game I'm playing til BO3 I would like to reset my stats. However I don't see an option to reset. ive never done it before. Only thing I can see that can cau...
    created by SullyDuramax07
  • Looking for a leauge team Xbox360

I dont have a mic at the moment but i can skype. Im a great player KD is 1.30 and all I do is play leauge. If insrested my GT is KleanSmgGod. I hope you conceder
    last modified by KleanSmgGod
  • How do u make a clan on black ops 2?

Me and some of my friends have been wanting to make a clan but we don't know how.
    last modified by Kiritosaoasunalove
  • Looking for a clan

My name is ryan and i want to join a competitive clan that will work hard and also play in tournaments but also play for fun.  My main games are bo2 and mw3 I will also be getting bo3 my bo2 kid is 1.12!! My game...
  • clan

how do u make a clan
    created by OviOrEaLm
  • Bo2 needs more weapons

In Black Opps 2 Online it has a nice variety of weapons, but I would like to see more knifes, more lethals, more secondary
    last modified by Th3Assassin999
  • Whats your favorite class for SnD?

Im looking for a great class to use in Search and Destroy while i play with my clan. I want to impress them. Please share your class setups below!
    last modified by KingBeckz
  • I need help urgently about a modder.

Hi, I was playing black ops 2 until someone invited me to a private match. I usually do as they are usually 1v1's and the person started the game. He had a mod menu and gave it to me. I used it not knowing what it was...
    last modified by iAmTh3Z4in
  • Kings Of Kod- XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment!!

Kings of Kod Recruitment! We are looking for members ages 12-18 who have Xbox 360 and a mic. No kinects! Message dyl_becks on Kik if interested in joining! Girls are welcome too, we have a Queens of Cod sub category...
    last modified by KingBeckz
  • Achievements through hacking??

I went to play search and destroy on slums, and I found I was in a hacked lobby. We started flying, there was text all over the screen, and I have proof. I can upload it to my player channel, Googly Gamers. At the end...
    last modified by daggerisalive
  • What is Your Favorite Call Of Duty Game?

I Want to Know What everybody's Favorite Call of Duty Game is. My Favorite is Black Ops 2 2nd Favorite: COD 4: Modern Warfare 3rd Favorite: Modern Warfare 2
    last modified by jzane82
  • League Play Need Urgent Help!

Hello guys, I have been playing League Play and I have been locked at Gold 22 for two seasons in a row now, when I play and win I just stay there, I made a new account and I have done my placements but it says awaitin...
    last modified by LeaguePlayMaster
  • League play not working? someone please help

hi i started playing league play like 2 months ago and i got ranked into iron division,i then changed my name after a month and now i cant get any points and i feel i definitely deserve better then iron or bronze i me...
    last modified by Winlood

Una pregunta en las partidas de liga puedo ganar experiencia para subir de rango a parte de para subir de liga? Y subo de nivel y gano camuflajes para las armas?
    last modified by ByTrui2
  • X360 BO2 - Sign In status change/Server Issue = Probation

Completely disappointed that Treyarch/Activision will not fix this issue. I have called both Xbox/Activision and they keep telling me the same thing with no resolve. I have played this game since release with no issue...
    last modified by WidowmakerDutch
  • How many active players still play BO2 on xbox 360

Hi Guys   I got a xbox 360 want to start playing black ops2 online is there still alot of active players ?   Regards
    last modified by phillipteamgz
  • Banido permanentemente

Eu fui banido permanentemente por usar um emblema ofensivo, venho aqui para recorrer, a suástica usada no meu emblema não era nazista e sim hopi, prpcure se informar antes de banir qualquer suásti...
    last modified by 2qww66
  • Can you still stream on BO2

I know they canned twitch. But I tried streaming on youtube and It kept giving me this error message I'm just seeing if anyone else can stream.
    last modified by HateTyph
  • XBOX 360! Clan Recruitment: Kings of Kod

The specified item was not found. Please visit this post in the Clans section of the forums to check out my recently created clan!
    created by KingBeckz
  • help the livestreaming is not working

the live streaming service is down i think but it does not work I need this now
    last modified by aalex247