• Looking for a Scrimmage!

Looking for 3v3.   Quick-Scoping   Message RamboKing16!
    RamboKing16
    last modified by RamboKing16
  • I need help with ballista

Hey guys. So in multiplayer games i saw guys with sniper and right before they shot me they did a thing with there sniper where it would go up and then back down into the normal position. I was wondering if anybody ...
    Darkshadow0147
    last modified by Darkshadow0147
  • Germanic Connection Advantage

Preface   Recently, I have been observing (at least 90% of the time) a severe disadvantage when trying to kill any player from Germany. Almost every lobby I play in it will be a player from Germany that takes t...
    zInsaneUK
    last modified by zInsaneUK
  • Now recruiting clan members!

My clan, Ultraviolet Gamezz, needs members. You will be recruited in a 1v1 match and placed in a certain ranking based on evaluation points. My Xbox 360 GT is TehEndermanFan. You don't necessarily HAVE to quickscope b...
    TehEndieMC
    last modified by TehEndieMC
  • Can I join your clan?

Hi, My name is Alex. I just hit prestige 1 and working towards prestige 2. I was in one clan but that clan was disbanded so I basically had to leave. So now i am in the search of a new clan. To give some background in...
    TheAsianXD
    last modified by TheAsianXD
  • Looking for a Graphics Designer for your Clan?

Hey everyone, it's Willow here, and today I just wanted to let everyone know that I currently do graphics design and I am open for commissions. I make YouTube/Twitch banners, Thumbnails (lots of 5), profile pictures, ...
    iWillowBay
    last modified by iWillowBay
  • Need a sniping clan

No mic Prestige 6 lvl 27 Maxed DSR  
  • Xbox 360 Clan Recruitment Applications

We are looking for snipers, gunners, and really good players. Out clan name is DWMA  also i am looking for players who will be active. [XBOX 360 ONLY]   We have: Weekly events Sniper battleslarge games Such ...
    TheAsianXD
    last modified by TheAsianXD
  • leaving games early in call of duty black ops 2

what happens if you leave a game early on call of duty black ops 2 multiplayer because what is happening to me is I get a 0 kill to death ratio if I leave a game early for whatever reason is this supposed to happen an...
    Corvette12
    last modified by Corvette12
  • PuRe - Recruitment Sessions

Information: Quick-Scoping clan. We are a force bent on dignity and respect. We acquired a few of best quick-scopers on BO2. We want YOU, to join in on our journey. Fight alongside us... not against us.   Requir...
    RamboKing16
    last modified by RamboKing16
  • Quitting early

what happens if you leave a game early on call of duty black ops 2 multiplayer because what is happening to me is I get a 0 kill to death ratio if I leave a game early for whatever reason is this supposed to happen an...
    Corvette12
    last modified by Corvette12
  • OG GT(s): Only!

Feel free to add me F/A Players Only also UK/US.   Add My GT: Al Superb   Need More people to play with On BO2.
    AlSuperb
    last modified by AlSuperb
  • [Xbox 360] Creating a League Play Team

League Play Team Hi I'm creating a league play team on Black Ops 2. I am looking for people that can play an aggressive style of play and a defensive role. We will be playing league play for fun on most weekends and...
    BrotasticTheory
    last modified by BrotasticTheory
  • Looking for people to play buried

Looking for people to play buried with.Youd be a big help if you know how to duplicate and all that.  want to play anything else im willing to learn. my gt is xNinjaCeceX
    xNinjaCeceX
    last modified by xNinjaCeceX
  • GHOST Camo code!

Hi, I've pre-ordered Call of Duty: Ghosts on amazon 15min ago but still haven't received my Ghost camo code. I don't know where to get it. Can some one help me please?
    SimooV2
    last modified by SimooV2
  • It won't let me stream????

I'm trying to stream but it says an error occurred while trying to live stream please try again later.   can anyone please help??
    XxQuick3copxX
    last modified by XxQuick3copxX
  • Looking for team

im looking for a good Bo2 team I'm a good Slayer and I can play Obj I run Domination, Kill confirmed, Search & Destroy My Gt Rosarium nT hmu if you wanna play please cause I'm tired playing with people who don't k...
    TheDg2
    last modified by TheDg2
  • Looking for an OBJ clan

Yo guys I am looking to join a clan that plays league play or snd/dom/hp and actually goes for the win, my kd is around 2.2 because I play league but I don't go for kd just go for the win, if anyone knows any hit me u...
    AvEnzia_Goku
    last modified by AvEnzia_Goku
  • any one want to do a 6man

My gt is Dare Parts Add me for a six man Must be 12+ Yes I'm in DareRising
    soloxkross
    last modified by soloxkross
  • Girl gamers! looking for a clan? come look at GDIB!

CLAN NAME Girls Do It Better! (GDIB) Co-leaders QueenRageQuit Omnidox Kaitlynnjayy Connect with us:     @Queen_rage_quit_   Click below to visit our Facebook:    
    Queen_rage_quit
    last modified by Queen_rage_quit