• Looking for a clan

I am a 14 year old boy and I like to play a lot of Xbox. I want to be a part of somthing and I thought a clan would be perfect. I am above average at quick scoping and decent at trick shotting. My gamertag is BL0ND34L...
    austin_wilson99
    last modified by austin_wilson99
  • Camo has disappeared

My dragon camo has gone. I have been playing on xbox 360. For a while i did not play cod. I realised that my Cyborg camo is still here but my dragon camo is gone.... Someone please help me. Yes I did purchase them
    AbzHD
    last modified by AbzHD
  • I don't get this game!

i Do understand the basics, i'm just shocked how bad i am. Ive played since the release and what am i doing wrong??? I have horrible aim and it seems like everyone 1 hit kills me out of nowhere! Snipers are extremely ...
    TbkTwist
    last modified by TbkTwist
  • Looking for a good clan

I am 14 years old and plays a lot of Xbox. I really want to be a part of a family and a good group of people. I am good at quickscoping and decent at trick-shotting. My gamertag is BL0ND34L1F3. Let me know if you are ...
    austin_wilson99
    last modified by austin_wilson99
  • Anyone Looking To Join An Girls Clan?

My Gamer tag is QueenRageQuit Clan Name Is Girls Do It Better (GDIB) You can check out our facebook page    GDIB       Organization gdib
    Queen_rage_quit
    last modified by Queen_rage_quit
  • Black Ops 1 Easter Eggs

Hey guys, I have just recently got BO1 dlc and wanted to do the easter eggs on all the maps. NOTE - Please be experienced with doing the easter eggs and know how to do them. Please also be experienced enough not to di...
    DaMastaChief
    last modified by DaMastaChief
  • Will Black ops 2 come out on the xbox one???

I want an xbox one and i really like black ops 2
    Brosephstatikthunder
    last modified by Brosephstatikthunder
  • Why is dropshotting frowned upon?

Just wondering like.
    InDeilaWeTrust
    last modified by InDeilaWeTrust
  • i randomly got the elite camo and playercard one day and my question how did i get the elite camo and player card.

i randomly got the elite camo and playercard one day and my question how did i get the elite camo and player card.
    Spybrother
    last modified by Spybrother
  • My problem

Hi, I want to tell you here, what is happening to me, last few months. When i started playing BO2 on x360, i didn't care if i'm playing good or not. When i started, XPing snipers, i saw what the BO2 doing to me. I u...
    Foxisko
    last modified by Foxisko
  • And the new COD 2015 is...

...A game made by Treyarch..but got your attention didnt I. Look guys, I need you to read this...The franchise is screaming out for Treyarch now...especially after so many dicky reviews from the fans for the last two ...
    rustygun
    last modified by rustygun
  • Black Ops 3!!!!

So its announced guys..black ops 3 is for real. So heres the big deal..its Treyarch..its Black Ops 3..Its not WAW2!    So what do you guys think....     ...And more importantly, do we want e...
    rustygun
    last modified by rustygun
  • Looking for more people to play with

I've played this game since it came out and I'm decently good at it , I'm here to ask for more people to play with because when I moved to my new adress no one seems to still play this with me, so If any of you'd like...
    NelsonBlood18
    last modified by NelsonBlood18
  • Need a sniping clan

I am trying to find a sniping clan. I am active a lot, im pretty good at quick scoping not so much trickshotting though, my gamertag is TomsTheBest5, i am 14 but not a squeaker. Actually i dont even talk that much. If...
    fanoceltics123
    last modified by fanoceltics123
  • Join Eray Gaming

Message me on Xbox 360 @ Eray Synzz for a tryout into Eray Gaming
    Eray_Synzz
    last modified by Eray_Synzz
  • need help

buy xbox360 got free black opsII  but  i can't use code to download the game, show me problem like this           sorry ,so...
    ghost73777
    last modified by ghost73777
  • Need Help Getting Booster Banned

OK I am here to get this booster called xSKULL x SnIpEz banned off using cod for the following reason of: Boosting I don't know if this is the correct place to say this but here is some screenshots of him boosting h...
    Teistys23
    last modified by Teistys23
  • Help!!

I Have a problem. When ever I get on or change a mode (Campaign, Multiplayer, or Zombies) on Black Ops 2 XBOX 360, my profile automatically signs out. It is really annoying and happens every time I get on. If you have...
    Matthew1029
    last modified by Matthew1029
  • Late to the party - looking for tactical advice

I'm brand new to BO2 and the CoD franchise in general. The game is two years old and I'm kind of holding my own right now, there's so many more experienced (like years worth) players out there I'm contending with but ...
    C0LdWaR75
    last modified by C0LdWaR75
  • Looking for players that want to pub stomp in Black Ops 2 Xbox 360

So I'm looking for a group of players to run pubs with me on black ops 2. I currently have a group of friends I sometimes play with in the evening, but they are usually on only a couple hours a day and I can't play th...
    Stiffy3109
    last modified by Stiffy3109