• Looking for a clan

My name is ryan and i want to join a competitive clan that will work hard and also play in tournaments but also play for fun.  My main games are bo2 and mw3 I will also be getting bo3 my bo2 kid is 1.12!! My game...
  • Bo2 needs more weapons

In Black Opps 2 Online it has a nice variety of weapons, but I would like to see more knifes, more lethals, more secondary
    last modified by Th3Assassin999
  • Whats your favorite class for SnD?

Im looking for a great class to use in Search and Destroy while i play with my clan. I want to impress them. Please share your class setups below!
    last modified by KingBeckz
  • I need help urgently about a modder.

Hi, I was playing black ops 2 until someone invited me to a private match. I usually do as they are usually 1v1's and the person started the game. He had a mod menu and gave it to me. I used it not knowing what it was...
    last modified by iAmTh3Z4in
  • Kings Of Kod- XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment!!

Kings of Kod Recruitment! We are looking for members ages 12-18 who have Xbox 360 and a mic. No kinects! Message dyl_becks on Kik if interested in joining! Girls are welcome too, we have a Queens of Cod sub category...
    last modified by KingBeckz
  • Achievements through hacking??

I went to play search and destroy on slums, and I found I was in a hacked lobby. We started flying, there was text all over the screen, and I have proof. I can upload it to my player channel, Googly Gamers. At the end...
    last modified by daggerisalive
  • What is Your Favorite Call Of Duty Game?

I Want to Know What everybody's Favorite Call of Duty Game is. My Favorite is Black Ops 2 2nd Favorite: COD 4: Modern Warfare 3rd Favorite: Modern Warfare 2
    last modified by jzane82
  • League Play Need Urgent Help!

Hello guys, I have been playing League Play and I have been locked at Gold 22 for two seasons in a row now, when I play and win I just stay there, I made a new account and I have done my placements but it says awaitin...
    last modified by LeaguePlayMaster
  • League play not working? someone please help

hi i started playing league play like 2 months ago and i got ranked into iron division,i then changed my name after a month and now i cant get any points and i feel i definitely deserve better then iron or bronze i me...
    last modified by Winlood

Una pregunta en las partidas de liga puedo ganar experiencia para subir de rango a parte de para subir de liga? Y subo de nivel y gano camuflajes para las armas?
    last modified by ByTrui2
  • X360 BO2 - Sign In status change/Server Issue = Probation

Completely disappointed that Treyarch/Activision will not fix this issue. I have called both Xbox/Activision and they keep telling me the same thing with no resolve. I have played this game since release with no issue...
    last modified by WidowmakerDutch
  • How many active players still play BO2 on xbox 360

Hi Guys   I got a xbox 360 want to start playing black ops2 online is there still alot of active players ?   Regards
    last modified by phillipteamgz
  • Banido permanentemente

Eu fui banido permanentemente por usar um emblema ofensivo, venho aqui para recorrer, a suástica usada no meu emblema não era nazista e sim hopi, prpcure se informar antes de banir qualquer suásti...
    last modified by 2qww66
  • Can you still stream on BO2

I know they canned twitch. But I tried streaming on youtube and It kept giving me this error message I'm just seeing if anyone else can stream.
    last modified by HateTyph
  • XBOX 360! Clan Recruitment: Kings of Kod

Kings of Kod Recruitment! Xbox 360!!! Please visit this post in the Clans section of the forums to check out my recently created clan!
    created by KingBeckz
  • help the livestreaming is not working

the live streaming service is down i think but it does not work I need this now
    last modified by aalex247
  • Black ops 2 clans?

Who wants to start a xbox 360 bo2 clan
    last modified by JayGotPros23
  • Trickshotting Tips

What would be classed as good i mean i have been practicing a quad insta swap
  • What does it take to 4 bar?

My current internet speeds are 50 and 5 my xbox is hardwired. From speed tests on my also wired PC I generally get around 47 down and 4.5 up, with a ping of around 15. My friends that have slower internet connections ...
    last modified by UJGA
  • sponcers

So me and my clan are very talented and we are looking for sponcers so we can get our name out there. If your interested in sponcering us answer here and I will check or text me on Kik(eli_strker) or Instagram(trap.el...
    last modified by dreli34