• Need zombies players!!!!!!!!

Im looking for 3 good players to play with and get the easter eggs, achievements, and high rounds for all maps add me if your interested my gamertag is LilTrap918. (All players need mics)
    LilTrap918
    last modified by LilTrap918
  • qs

Looking to join a quick scoping clan
    PowerYX
    last modified by PowerYX
  • Black Ops 2 6 Man Trickshotting

Hey, I need a six man to trickshot with. My Gamertag is Jakcoolman, add me if you want to trickshot
    snakej112
    last modified by snakej112
  • SnD clan

Hello I'm starting a SnD clan! You don't don't need to know call outs we will make our own! Msg me for details - XxDiscreeetxX
    XxDiscreeetxX
    last modified by XxDiscreeetxX
  • league play

looking for people to play with on league play so if u want in comment on here or add ksicokeboybaby on xbox
    315forlive
    last modified by 315forlive
  • Looking for a tactical HC clan, KC, S&D, Dom...

I only play hardcore and my KD is 1.00 even. Im sure that probably sucks but im looking for a hc clan that goes tactical on various missions. i am a follower not a leader so im good at receiving orders and carrying th...
    modesT_Martyre
    last modified by modesT_Martyre
  • anyone play hc dom?

let me know, looking for some more players
    Rishtonie
    last modified by Rishtonie
  • Looking to join a quick scoping clan

Hi I'm looking for a clan one with a good name I'm currently making a video for clan tryouts it may be up around February 11 or 12 I have to edit it) I'm 12 years old I have a mic and am decent at quickscoping my k.d....
    dfrtgf
    last modified by dfrtgf
  • My disc broke help

Hey guys im here because my disc broke if anyone can help my gt is RIS3 CHROM3 im an avid feeder in bo2 so i need to get it before the dead line of my next minitage thanks
    RIS3 CHROM3
    last modified by RIS3 CHROM3
  • Suche Leute zum Zocken |GER|

Heyho, Ich suche aktive Leute zum Zocken. Ich bin nicht der beste. Bin von knapp einer Woche von PC zur XBOX gewechselt. Wer auch Leute sucht zum Zocken einfach adden. Headset sollte vorhanden sein. Xbox :&nbs...
    OhDraaqz
    last modified by OhDraaqz
  • Bo2 Minitage!

Hey everyone Dipxs here wanted to tell you all that I just made my first little minitage. Its on my youtube channel and id love it if you would take a little moment to check it out. Dipxs - YouTube
    Baller_sniper
    last modified by Baller_sniper
  • Call of duty Zombies idea

Can Treyarch develop a to put another playlist option for a different version of Zombies. A version where there is a cheat menu of toggled options of cheats that modders and hackers usually play with. Then turn off th...
    StolenJanitor
    last modified by StolenJanitor
  • Please Penalize Rage Quitters in BO2.

This has become to common and it is a bad habit, a selfish habit because you are leaving your teammates a player down.  I don't care if you are getting your butt handed to you, stay in the game.  As for pena...
    iivrruummii
    last modified by iivrruummii
  • How to Unlock Guns! Cómo Desbloquear armas?!

I recently bought Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and I'm playing on my Xbox 360. I just got a new xbox live free account BUT I won't get my xbox online yet, just wanted to ask how to unlock "all" weapons for my local multi...
    Zaluster
    last modified by Zaluster
  • Connection Issues?

Anyone else having problems getting connected to a game?  I get in a lobby but when the game starts it times out.
    JesusHotberger
    last modified by JesusHotberger
  • ADD ME IF YOU QUICKSCOPE

add me if you wanna just quickscope in lobbies and **** people up ill play with anyone   mw2 mw3 or bo2   my GT is Dyonde
    xlukeltr
    last modified by xlukeltr
  • New Clan need people!

I want to create a clan I have the name already and want players I'm 15 I have a mic KD: 1.15 Level 39 Prestige 1 Favorite Weapon: MSMC, DSR, and M27 I am looking for confident players willing to start a brand n...
    ZerG_Leader
    last modified by ZerG_Leader
  • Core vs Hardcore

Now I play both, generally Hardcore for kill confirmed and tdm, and then Core for a bit Dom and mosh pit . It generally takes me a few games of going -ve in  Core after playing HC to get use to the different styl...
    Glynzx6r
    last modified by Glynzx6r
  • Je ne peu plus mettre de marque de clan

Bonjour les gens je rencontre un soucis sur call of duty black ops 2. Il se trouve que je ne peu plus mettre de marque clan quand je tape une marque de clan comme xGx (nom de mon clan) il me dise nom de clan interdit ...
    Sniper22du65
    last modified by Sniper22du65
  • Custom classes changeable?

Can someone send me the link to edit my classes?   Can you still do this?
    RyanAitken
    last modified by RyanAitken