• BRING BACK NUKETOWN 24/7!!!!!!!

Please..... >_< >.<
  • Help i keep getting server not available

I keep getting server not available  like every couple minutes and since i am not completing matches because of it its saying i could be on probation. I have 5-105mbps service from comcast with direct wire to mod...
    toughsteveo6000
    last modified by toughsteveo6000
  • 1v1 & Clan

I am looking for people to 1v1 me in quickscoping.  If you're interested my gamer tag is Aeroknight.   I am also looking for a quickscoping clan, if anyone can reference one to me that would be great!
    AHSchultzy
    last modified by AHSchultzy
  • Bo2 Trickshot lobby!

Opening Trickshot lobby. -Must know how to trickshot -Must Obey rules. Ign: GoldP90Kills-Msg for invite!
    Goldp90kills
    last modified by Goldp90kills
  • Wtf is going on

so i try uploading my clip onto youtube for the past 3 days and it has not worked once and it is still saying the servers are down ? wtf is going on help please
    mikethedarklord
    last modified by mikethedarklord
  • i found a fix for bo2 severs

all you got to do go to local instead of going on xbox live u will got to local set up a game on nuketown and then make it free for all after that set the time to unlimited then make the score go to 80 after that make...
    tbk123
    last modified by tbk123
  • Bo2 Servers still down for me, any fixes?

Since Yesterday's server crash on Xbox I haven't been able to get on the Bo2 Online Menu, and if I do, It just says i'm level 1 and makes disconnects me from Xbox live 5 minutes afterwards. What can I do? 
    Creaturee
    last modified by Creaturee
  • Clan Emblem Request

Hey Guys!     I've been, the leader of a Black Ops 2 clan for a while now, and we have not many, but a good amount of members so that we're not going overboard.   In result, we have 4 members only. ...
    FylixHDX_
    last modified by FylixHDX_
  • Bo2 Servers Still Down?

Since yesterday's server maintenance, I haven't been able to play Bo2 online at all. All of my other games work with online, just not that one. If I do end up going online, it's for around 5 minutes max because then m...
    Creaturee
    last modified by Creaturee
  • Online service

Whats going on
    Park Place Apt
    last modified by Park Place Apt
  • The servers are down

Do I wait so they come up or what?
    bacon500
    last modified by bacon500
  • WTH

I got kicked off the game because I got 50 - 17 and people reported me for hacking i guess. If someone is going to be good at the game don't let the bad players kick people of because they are good!
    SpaceRainingHell
    last modified by SpaceRainingHell
  • Whats Happening?

The call of duty servers are offline and have been longer than usual i hope this is only a testing error.  
    SpaceRainingHell
    last modified by SpaceRainingHell
  • Need players for a new black ops 2 clan

i have created a clan called FLUX for BO2 Xbox   there are are no official requirements but I do want to play a few online matches with recruits before accepting them for now it's just for fun but I might want ...
    CaptainCanuck16
    last modified by CaptainCanuck16
  • Raz3 recruiting xbox360 clan

no tryout unless you have a kd that is lower than .95+ if you are interested, message Raz3 EliTe or Raz3 ApolLo or Raz3 PlatNiuM
    Raz3EliTe
    last modified by Raz3EliTe
  • plz help...League play

when is it that i get the rank icon for league play? is there a certain day? plz help. Thanks.     XGN MXForce, MSG, POW, SEMINOLE. Always looking for recruits
    XGNMxfORCE
    last modified by XGNMxfORCE
  • need people to join my can NIFE

ok its going down we are a good team and we want to grow we have clips but we cant post on YouTube (WE NEED A RECORD) so if you want to join my gamertage is           &nbs...
    John25_
    last modified by John25_
  • hype clan need members, tryouts.

Need to be over the age of 14 and have to be good be willing to have a name change we are looking for a good comp team TS and feeders. If you are willing hmu.
    SteezyCole
    last modified by SteezyCole
  • Guerilla Warfare Class

No Primary Pistol Perk 1 Greed- Ghost, Blindeye Perk 2 Greed- Hardwired, Cold Blooded Perk 3 Greed dead silence, awareness   You don't need a primary as you can use your secondary to kill off an enemy and t...
    AOGSFSoldier
    last modified by AOGSFSoldier
  • Raz3 xbox360 clan, join today

no tryout needed but need a .95+ kd, message Raz3 EliTe to join
    Raz3EliTe
    last modified by Raz3EliTe