• Looking to join a quick scoping  and trickshots clan

Looking to join a quick scoping clan - more 5 levels im prestige 5
    NovaPowerYX
    last modified by NovaPowerYX
  • Which CoD was the best for sniping?

Which CoD was the best in your opinion for sniping in general? and which CoD had the best maps for sniping? also in which CoD did you enjoyed sniping the most?   For me its CoD2, CoD4, WaW, MW2.   Black Op...
    FixBlops2
    last modified by FixBlops2
  • Black ops 2 TheShadowUTUBE Banned??????????

i have been banned for no reason and my mate said someone had logged in to my account from somewhere else and started hitting clips.(probably Aimbot). i logged into my account and i was prestige master when i was pres...
    TheShadowOfDoom
    last modified by TheShadowOfDoom
  • Looking for a Multi-CoD feeding/sniping clan

Im looking for a good multi cod sniping clan. I perfer a clan where all the members have at least more the a 40% accuracy with the balista and DSR. My stats on bo2 is that i have a 1.36 kd, 49.21% accuracy with balist...
    BasicTigon
    last modified by BasicTigon
  • PrizmGaming

Hello There its xAnoYz Leader of PrizmGaming I am going to start this clan today so if you would like to join please add xAnoYz on PS3 and be online today 8 PM UK Time on BlackOps2. You have to have some decent gamepl...
    xAnoYz
    last modified by xAnoYz
  • Sign-in Status Changed

Hello, I have been a long time COD Black ops player forever and never had this problem up until a month ago. Internet is working fine and only get logged out while in the middle of a game with the message that says "S...
    forsakenvalentine
    last modified by forsakenvalentine
  • tranzit easter egg zombies team

looking for a team to do the tranzit easter egg with, dont have mic though, msg me on xbox if you want to do it gamertag is fatality h3ro
    Fatality_H3RO
    last modified by Fatality_H3RO
  • League Play - What a joke! So many people DDoS'ing!

So here I am, first season I've managed to get into Master rank. I haven't palyed much beforehand, and always played with a mate.   But now i'm trying to play by myself, and it is unreal how many people are out ...
    A_British_Soul
    last modified by A_British_Soul
  • Rest Empire (Xbox 360 Sniping Clan) now recruiting

Rest Empire is currently recruiting all trickshotters, feeders, editors, and gfx designers for our clan. If interested in trickshotting or feeding you must try out (keep reading for those details). If you're intereste...
    Its_Pressure
    last modified by Its_Pressure
  • How do I get my recent gameplay back?

I was playing on FFA and I was doing really good with a sniper and i got a few feeds i also got a trickshot. So the host of the game got madnor whatever and rage quitted/dashboard while the final killcam was playing s...
    BasicTigon
    last modified by BasicTigon
  • looking for zombie player

Looking for anyone to play zombies with but have to have a mic gt is jonesmic004
    jonesmic004
    last modified by jonesmic004
  • Need zombies players!!!!!!!!

Im looking for 3 good players to play with and get the easter eggs, achievements, and high rounds for all maps add me if your interested my gamertag is LilTrap918. (All players need mics)
    LilTrap918
    last modified by LilTrap918
  • qs

Looking to join a quick scoping clan
    PowerYX
    last modified by PowerYX
  • Black Ops 2 6 Man Trickshotting

Hey, I need a six man to trickshot with. My Gamertag is Jakcoolman, add me if you want to trickshot
    snakej112
    last modified by snakej112
  • SnD clan

Hello I'm starting a SnD clan! You don't don't need to know call outs we will make our own! Msg me for details - XxDiscreeetxX
    XxDiscreeetxX
    last modified by XxDiscreeetxX
  • league play

looking for people to play with on league play so if u want in comment on here or add ksicokeboybaby on xbox
    315forlive
    last modified by 315forlive
  • Looking for a tactical HC clan, KC, S&D, Dom...

I only play hardcore and my KD is 1.00 even. Im sure that probably sucks but im looking for a hc clan that goes tactical on various missions. i am a follower not a leader so im good at receiving orders and carrying th...
    modesT_Martyre
    last modified by modesT_Martyre
  • anyone play hc dom?

let me know, looking for some more players
    Rishtonie
    last modified by Rishtonie
  • Looking to join a quick scoping clan

Hi I'm looking for a clan one with a good name I'm currently making a video for clan tryouts it may be up around February 11 or 12 I have to edit it) I'm 12 years old I have a mic and am decent at quickscoping my k.d....
    dfrtgf
    last modified by dfrtgf
  • My disc broke help

Hey guys im here because my disc broke if anyone can help my gt is RIS3 CHROM3 im an avid feeder in bo2 so i need to get it before the dead line of my next minitage thanks
    RIS3 CHROM3
    last modified by RIS3 CHROM3