• Bo2 Minitage!

Hey everyone Dipxs here wanted to tell you all that I just made my first little minitage. Its on my youtube channel and id love it if you would take a little moment to check it out. Dipxs - YouTube
    Baller_sniper
    last modified by Baller_sniper
  • Call of duty Zombies idea

Can Treyarch develop a to put another playlist option for a different version of Zombies. A version where there is a cheat menu of toggled options of cheats that modders and hackers usually play with. Then turn off th...
    StolenJanitor
    last modified by StolenJanitor
  • Please Penalize Rage Quitters in BO2.

This has become to common and it is a bad habit, a selfish habit because you are leaving your teammates a player down.  I don't care if you are getting your butt handed to you, stay in the game.  As for pena...
    iivrruummii
    last modified by iivrruummii
  • How to Unlock Guns! Cómo Desbloquear armas?!

I recently bought Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and I'm playing on my Xbox 360. I just got a new xbox live free account BUT I won't get my xbox online yet, just wanted to ask how to unlock "all" weapons for my local multi...
    Zaluster
    last modified by Zaluster
  • Connection Issues?

Anyone else having problems getting connected to a game?  I get in a lobby but when the game starts it times out.
    JesusHotberger
    last modified by JesusHotberger
  • ADD ME IF YOU QUICKSCOPE

add me if you wanna just quickscope in lobbies and **** people up ill play with anyone   mw2 mw3 or bo2   my GT is Dyonde
    xlukeltr
    last modified by xlukeltr
  • New Clan need people!

I want to create a clan I have the name already and want players I'm 15 I have a mic KD: 1.15 Level 39 Prestige 1 Favorite Weapon: MSMC, DSR, and M27 I am looking for confident players willing to start a brand n...
    ZerG_Leader
    last modified by ZerG_Leader
  • Core vs Hardcore

Now I play both, generally Hardcore for kill confirmed and tdm, and then Core for a bit Dom and mosh pit . It generally takes me a few games of going -ve in  Core after playing HC to get use to the different styl...
    Glynzx6r
    last modified by Glynzx6r
  • Je ne peu plus mettre de marque de clan

Bonjour les gens je rencontre un soucis sur call of duty black ops 2. Il se trouve que je ne peu plus mettre de marque clan quand je tape une marque de clan comme xGx (nom de mon clan) il me dise nom de clan interdit ...
    Sniper22du65
    last modified by Sniper22du65
  • Custom classes changeable?

Can someone send me the link to edit my classes?   Can you still do this?
    RyanAitken
    last modified by RyanAitken
  • CE Digital Camo Question

Hello, I just wanted to ask after Call of Duty ELITE was shutdown is it still possible to redeem the CE Digital Camo Code recieved from the Hardend or Care Package Edition? If you know please respond thanks!
    dkguy85
    last modified by dkguy85
  • Team OMIT Recruiting [US][360]

Team OMIT [Order of Monarch Illude Trepidation] We are now recruiting new members to join the new world order to become the best and achieve greatness. Our clan accepts anyone with exceptional skills and communica...
    KuraiKazumi
    last modified by KuraiKazumi
  • looking for players to play hc tdm

I've started playing bo2 again and want players who are decent to play with. I'm on a new account (currently got a 5.2 kd). My old acc had a kd above 4 and 12 wl.  If interested send me a pm. I haven't changed my...
    Devi0us
    last modified by Devi0us
  • Clutch Freaks (cF) Recruiting!

Clutch Freaks , Contact me on xbox 360 ( L o v e L y cF ) or Join my group on facebook 'Clutch Freaks (cF)' or just Clutch Freaks. if you are interested,? We play ( Black Ops 2 )  You gotta be good , my K.D i...
    LoveLycF
    last modified by LoveLycF
  • Looking For A Competitive Clan! [XBOX360]

Hey guys! Im Daniel and im 12, im a very competitive gamer since I can remember, Im looking for a competitive clan that's not new and has a good amount of members! Here are some of my stats:   K/D: 1.32 (And Gro...
    Fawkin123
    last modified by Fawkin123
  • League Ranks Updating??

Wondeeing when legue rank were gonna be updated. It been a couple months and im stuck with platinum even tho i got master rank 13. going to stop playing the game if they do not update.. Its the only part of the game i...
    AmishBotts12
    last modified by AmishBotts12
  • Across map tomahawking clan

Hey I'm looking for a team of people to go across map tomahawking or any other across map weapon. Just message me if you're interested GT: LemonPartyxOrg
    LemonPartyxOrg
    last modified by LemonPartyxOrg
  • Does anybody wanna do MOTD easter egg?

Sadly I don't have a mic but if you guys have 1 that would be essential My GT TEQ MaTTyboy56
    Mattyboy56
    last modified by Mattyboy56
  • I need a good BO2 clan on Xbox 360

I need a good clan with a cool name and a few members. Dont want a clan with barely anyone in it. If your interested in recruiting me then contact me on Skype Skype Name: RileyHYMCMB Please READ my bio!!!
  • Regular pub stompers - 3-D 14.00WL here

Hey lads, looking to play with a regular set of pub stompers on BO2. i used to play the game all the time with a clan and we owned the game. I have a 2.80KD with a 14.00 WL ratio (over 80,000 kills so this proves its ...
    Rishtonie
    last modified by Rishtonie