• Help!

I need a clan or at the very least people to help me pub stomp, or team up on league. I'm very competitive, I can snipe, and my k/d is quite impressive (2.88) . GT:Marteencito
    mpy_17
    last modified by mpy_17
  • Micheal Myers

Micheal Myers Lobby (Open) Micheal Myers Lobby xbox 360 is now open. Join by messaging me on xbox. GT:xTrG Th0Ngzz OpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpenOpe...
    DeterminedApple8
    last modified by DeterminedApple8
  • Do you love awesome videos

Check out my channel I have sniper + run and gun gam plays n 6 nuked outs on my channel bo2 ffa best sniper in the world: http://youtu.be/ufFYTftFtM0
    scuf1reflex
    last modified by scuf1reflex
  • i am in need of a active clan. i am a decent player and okay at sniping. HMU

My gt is WhteKnight07 I get on through out the weekend and may play through the week. If i join your clan I'll definitely be a dedicated player.
    WhteKnight
    last modified by WhteKnight
  • Hype is recruiting if you can change your name then send me a request. gamertag hype Vaiin ,     and please go check out are instagram we juss made it hypenationz

Hype is recruiting if you can change your name then send me a request. gamertag hype Vaiin ,     and please go check out are instagram we juss made it hypenationz
    godessboii
    last modified by godessboii
  • League play looking for 2 people

message me on xbox 360 , we are very competitive and hoping to get a high win streak. My gamer tag is Killer0307
    Lalaeric
    last modified by Lalaeric
  • Found a hacker in BlOps2 S&D

Hopped on BlOps2 for XBox360 this morning to kill some time and came across this player ( "KoVaMoDz V12" ) messing with matches.    I was surprised to find this in my theatre's recent games because the las...
    saberrusty
    last modified by saberrusty
  • BO2 Teammates (League/Public)

I've went back to playing Black OPs 2, but I need some good players to play League AND Public matches with...   I usually hold around a 2.5 K/D, so I'm fairly decent.   Add me if you'd like to play! GTR: B...
    BoldDiagram0
    last modified by BoldDiagram0
  • bo2 (xbox360) New Clan

im starting a new clan [BUS] Brutes ultimate snipers if you want to join msg me on xbl      TenurialBrute94     or add me on skype      &nb...
    TenurialBrute94
    last modified by TenurialBrute94
  • Need people for Buried zombies

I need to people that know what they are doing to help me and a freind do the buried easter egg. Msg me on the 360 if you want to do it with us.
    9jax9
    last modified by 9jax9
  • KoG Asylum (XiledGaming) Recruitment

KoG Asylum (Xiled-Gaming) Is currently Recruiting     Xiled-Gaming is the largest gaming community their is on the web today, with well over 80,000 members signed up on the website and well over 60+ clans in...
    KoG_SouthPhilly
    last modified by KoG_SouthPhilly
  • [Xbox360] [Black Ops 2] Clan recruitment [MONY]

Hello! I am HyDr0KT99 Temporary leader of [MONY] Clan. We are a Sniper Team and also love to knife on FFA and TD We are made up of 7 players currently. We plan to have scrimmages with some clans. Anyway, if you ...
    HyDr0KT99
    last modified by HyDr0KT99
  • BO2 DLC Uprising Troubles

So I tried to license transfer the DLC Uprising from a friend. I downloaded it and the maps wont show up! I have re downloaded it three times and I cant even see them in local play. Is there a solution to this? Also, ...
    10allstar1010
    last modified by 10allstar1010
  • The next Call of duty

Hello people what do you think about the next Call of duty
    WarfareExpress12
    last modified by WarfareExpress12
  • Clan starting

Hello I am REAPERXKILLER and I am starting a clan, there will be sniping and more. I would like to start off with 15 people but that can change. If I have any takers we can talk about the clan name. REAPERXKILLLER sig...
    Krookedkiller
    last modified by Krookedkiller
  • KrAze Recruiting (Clan Recruitment)

Hey guys TeenRican here and I am recruiting for my new sniping clan "KrAze Sniping" We are looking for feeders, trickshotters     I just created the clan today and there is only 3 of us so far, If you are...
    CODRican
    last modified by CODRican
  • bo2 6man trickshotting msg for invite iiDonger

for trickshottters only make sure u hit a good shot and not a 180 or 720 ok guys just common and msg me for a invite iiDonger thanks if u join and we could use a clear out if u want to
    iiDonger
    last modified by iiDonger
  • livestreaming is not working will some one tell me why

i tried to go to the black ops 2 and its not letting me live stream please reply on this post whats a madder why aint it working?
    iiDonger
    last modified by iiDonger
  • #ClanSearching

#Looking for a clan with good and loyal People and real team players with a good fighters mentality and suport   Text me @ my Xbox360 acc :  ( wessaaa1992 )     Let me  know i cant...
    wessaaa
    last modified by wessaaa
  • Ranking de liga esta bugado !

Boa tarde a todos gostaria de saber se alguém também esta com problemas em relação ao ranking de liga como estou pois o meu esta estagnado nao importa o quanto eu suba sempre fica no mesmo Black...
    PMRJ_ALFA
    last modified by PMRJ_ALFA