• Looking for a clan (may start one up if I have enough people.) ;]

Anyone recruiting right now? My k/d is fluctuating around 2.00, I don't suck by any means, but I do have my bad days. Prefer it to be 18+ as I'm 23 and haaaate screamers. lol. I rage more than I should, so..ya'll got...
    xxMoistGrandma
    last modified by xxMoistGrandma
  • Hello

Im looking for players to do the Easter eggs on zombies my gamer-tag is CleanPup5319981
    TboneYomama
    last modified by TboneYomama
  • issue with emblem ban

hi, i have been banned for apparently having a racial emblem when it had no similarities to anything racial, it was created in relevance to the Indian good luck charm the "swastika" so i would appreciate it if i could...
    suicidalmario64
    last modified by suicidalmario64
  • Frequent Custom Lobbies

Hello. I do frequent custom lobbies, at least 3 a week, ranging from 1-6 hours in length. We play several types of game modes and I often let the players choose what mode they wish to play. Below is a list of games th...
    xDE1MOSx
    created by xDE1MOSx
  • emblem blocked..

is there any way to get it unblocked? i only got blocked once no warnings or nothing?
    krazikracker15
    last modified by krazikracker15
  • Clan recruitment

Hello everyone if you would like to join a competitive clan DM me on instagram officialuproarclan you can join HH or sniping squad we are looking for good snipers that can quickscope.  I am captain of  snipi...
    XGNmxrages
    last modified by XGNmxrages
  • Recruiting clan members xbox 360

Some friends and I have created a clan that we believe is well good, we are both leaders and are looking for members, as well as black ops 2 there is mw3, black ops 1, ghosts and advanced warfare, so add TDR Synchro o...
    TDV_Synchro
    last modified by TDV_Synchro
  • Dual Wield Camo?

I've been using the B23R since launch as a secondary. I have most of the camo's. So I started to use the dual wield B23R for the Combat Efficiency Challenge for killing with the dual wield attachment. So in the proc...
    bkblazer
    last modified by bkblazer
  • stats

How could I reset my stats on black ops 2 if im a prestige master
    omg1992
    last modified by omg1992
  • Xbox 360 clan Recruiting

We are a xbox 360 clan known as Paradox gaming. We just started out and are going to be recruiting for a while. To qualify you need to score at least a 25-20 in a 1v1 and you need a kik and a headset. Message me, the ...
    pdxgaming
    last modified by pdxgaming
  • Can I join your clan?

Hi, My name is Alex. I just hit prestige 1 and working towards prestige 2. I was in one clan but that clan was disbanded so I basically had to leave. So now i am in the search of a new clan. To give some background in...
    TheAsianXD
    last modified by TheAsianXD
  • Looking for a clan

My name is ryan and i want to join a competitive clan that will work hard and also play in tournaments but also play for fun.  My main games are bo2 and mw3 I will also be getting bo3 my bo2 kid is 1.12!! My game...
  • Looking for a clan

Hello i am currently looking for a clan for bo2. Here are a few things about myself.       Age: 13   GT: CrumpledBunker   KD: 0.97 (used to be my uncle's account so i might be better than h...
    SRR6110
    last modified by SRR6110
  • I need someone to play bo2 that has all the maps

My gamer tag is FlawlessOnix
    Sadistic Lizard
    last modified by Sadistic Lizard
  • Looking for Xbox clan

add cheesywiggles11 to Xbox 360 and put your clan tag as pxCN
    fraply
    last modified by fraply
  • Dallas Cowboys Fans

I'm looking to join a clan of Dallas Cowboys fans.  Any such clans out there?
    TimMcClelland1974
    last modified by TimMcClelland1974
  • Xbox Clan Recruiting!

We are a xbox 360 clan known as Paradox gaming. We just started out and are going to be recruiting for a while. To qualify you need to  score at least a 25-20 in a 1v1 and you need a kik and a headset. We do requ...
    NUKExEM
    created by NUKExEM
  • Seeking gamers to do the ORIGINS easter egg with!

So i am not new to the Origins map but i do need help with the easter egg. I'm not too familiar with it and would love help. If anyone could help me out that would be great! I'm on xbox most of the time. To contact m...
    Deszyy
    last modified by Deszyy
  • Xbox 360 Clan recruiting!

We are a xbox 360 clan known as Paradox gaming. We just started out and are going to be recruiting for a while. To qualify you need to  score at least a 25-20 in a 1v1 and you need a kik and a headset. Message me...
    NUKExEM
    last modified by NUKExEM
  • Xbox 360 Clan, Currently Recruiting.

We are a Xbox 360 Clan. We are known as Paradox Gaming. We are currently recruiting, we are rebuilding the clan  the bottom and are hoping  be a clan of at most 50 members. If you are interested in becoming ...
    ReocurrinNitemare
    last modified by ReocurrinNitemare