1. What is the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character?
The Classic Ghost Character allows gamers to play Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer as Simon “Ghost” Riley, one of the most iconic characters in Call of Duty® history. For customers who pre-order their copy of Ghosts at participating retailers, the Classic Ghost character will be a customization option in the game’s Create-a-Soldier system that allows you to change the appearance of your multiplayer character.
2. Where can I pre-order Call of Duty: Ghosts in order to receive the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character?
The Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character is available at the following retailers when you pre-order Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Please note that this list may not be complete, and is subject to change. If you are unsure about a retailer’s participation and want to receive the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character, be sure to ask before you pre-order.
• US – GameStop
• Canada – EB Games
• ANZ – EB Games
• UK – GAME
• France – Micromania
• Germany – MediaMarkt/Saturn
• Benelux – Game Mania
• Nordics – Elkjop
• Spain – MediaMarkt
• Italy – GameStop
• South Africa – BT Games, Kalahari.com, Takealot
• Greece – Plaisio, Public, Seven, Dixons, Cosmote, Indies
• Middle East - Jarir, Eagle, Extra, Virgin, Emax, Sharaf, Plugins, Al Ghanim, Modern
3. Once I’ve Pre-Ordered how do I get the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character?
A code for redemption on your console will be provided by the retailer when picking up your copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts. For online customers, a code will be emailed to you shortly after your order ships.
4. On which platforms is the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character?
The Classic Ghost Character will be available on XBOX 360, XBOX One, PS3, PS4 and PC.