Call of Duty®: Ghosts offers various in-game content through redeemable digital codes: pre-order bonuses, downloadable content (DLC) packs, and much more. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to claim your content on each respective console.
Xbox Live® Code Redemption Processes
Ensure you have a Microsoft Account before redeeming codes.
1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the account for which you want to use the prepaid code.
2. Press the Guide button on the controller.
3. Go to Games & Apps and select Redeem Code
4. Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.
5. When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.
1. On Xbox One, say “Xbox, use a code” or select Xbox Store > Browse Games > Use a code
2. Hold a QR code in front of the Kinect Sensor, or select “Enter 25-Digit Code” and enter the code manually.
PlayStation® Network Redemption Processes
Ensure you have a PlayStation Network Account before redeeming codes.
1. Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use your existing account).
2. From the PlayStation Network icon on the Xcross Media Bar, select ‘Account Management’.
3. Select ‘Redeem Codes’.
4. Enter the Voucher Code. Please note that the Voucher Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
5. Once the Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue”.
6. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.
1. Create an online account on your PSN-enabled PlayStation system (or use your existing account).
2. Select PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system Home Screen.
3. On PlayStation Store, select ‘Redeem Codes’ at the bottom of the menu on PS4™ system.
4. Enter the Code. Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
5. Once the Code has been entered correctly, select ‘Continue’ on the dialog box from the PS4™ system.
6. Select ‘Download” to start downloading the content.
7. Select ‘Continue’ to complete Code redemption on PS4™ system.