We’re pleased to announce that tomorrow’s Title Update (TU) addresses a wide variety of improvements. Below is a list of some of the bigger changes included in the TU, and stay tuned for full patch notes coming in the next 24 hours.
- IED Avoidance Capability
- Changes to Dead Silence & Amplify Functionality
- Spawn System Adjustments (in specific playlists)
- Two New Game Modes - Gun Game and FFA Hunted
- eSports rules applied to the Clan vs. Clan Playlist
- Multiple Broadcaster Mode Additions
- eSports Performance Enhancements and Improved Functionality
- New/Additional PC Security Features
- New Anti-cheat Prevention Improvements Including PC
- Extinction Updates and Bug Fixes
- Various Bug Fixes
Additionally, for fans looking forward to the Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack, please note the following with regard to transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. If you are a Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holder, then your Onslaught DLC Pack will carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. However, if you are not a Call of Duty Ghosts DLC Season Pass holder and purchase the Onslaught DLC Pack individually, it will not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Currently, Microsoft only supports DLC transfer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One if you are a Season Pass holder. The Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack will carry over from PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4 whether you purchase it individually or get it as part of the Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass.
Thanks for all the support and continued feedback, and we'll see you online!