• Option to disable stats from lobby

score55
    Active
    51 votes
    now, I'm not asking to remove stats, but I don't like the trashtalk or trolling that comes from having stats so easily being seen. my idea - when someone scrolls your name and then scrolls right to read your stats it ...
    bromanceagiwhio
    last modified by bromanceagiwhio
  • One in the chamber

score40
    Active
    20 votes
    I have only played OITC about 3 times at my friends but it seams rely fun and would work well in ghosts.
    Mr_Maggie
    last modified by Mr_Maggie
  • Support Squadmate Customization

score40
    Active
    18 votes
    The Squadmate remains as my favorite point-streak in the game because of its overall uniqueness. The only thing I want to add the the Support Squadmate is the ability to customize its appearance. Perhaps allow the Pla...
    silencer555
    last modified by silencer555
  • Riot Shield, glass shatter.

score20
    Active
    6 votes
    I remember back in the Modern Warfare series, if you shoot an enemies Riot Shield enough times, the glass would shatter, allowing you to shoot the people behind. Seeing how much RS abuse there is at the moment (C4 gal...
    AngryBus97
    last modified by AngryBus97
  • Spending extra Squad points

score20
    Active
    6 votes
    This is for those who wish to spend unused squad points or for those who have too many of them. How about being able to spend those squad points on simple cosmetics? For example 50-75 SPs can be used to purchase a cam...
    silencer555
  • theater film

score20
    Active
    6 votes
    can you add theater film on call of duty ghost
    last modified by ONline
  • Replace air superiority

score15
    Active
    9 votes
    As we all know, the Air Superiority support streak is garbage because it can't even effectively shoot down enemy aircraft. So replace it with some thing like a stab-proof vest or something.   WOAH THERE! Why wou...
    silencer555
  • Call of Duty knife war!!

score15
    Active
    9 votes
    Today I was playing free-for-all on Xbox live and we all decided to use only throwing knifes,combat knifes, and gold knifes. We did this two times in a row and everyone liked it and I got the idea that you guys should...
    arctic-fire
    last modified by arctic-fire
  • Bring back the M1911 colt from Cod 4

score10
    Active
    8 votes
         Infinity word has brought back many of the same pistols to the other call of duty games. So why not the Colt M1911 A1 that was in call of duty 4: Modern Warfare. I was hoping that they put it ...
    025-Ghost
    last modified by 025-Ghost
  • DLC Inactivation

score10
    Active
    2 votes
    Infinity Ward did a great job of this in Call of Duty MW3 where you could select to include the DLC in the playlist, or if you wanted  to just play the original maps. I really like some of the DLC maps, but somet...
    LEG1Ace
    last modified by LEG1Ace
  • Mormon Ghosts Players

score5
    Active
    1 vote
    Hello gamers, This might look like a clan recruitment... thingy? but its not. It's more that I am just looking for other people who play this game that have the same standards as me. (im also looking for someone who...
    BrosephSmith21
    last modified by BrosephSmith21
  • MY Game Play

score5
    Active
    1 vote
    Call Of Duty: GHOOSTSTST!!! - YouTube@
    TribeNarga
    last modified by TribeNarga
  • stuck on code

score0
    Active
    0 votes
    I bought call of duty ghosts hardened edition which came with 3 codes two of them were redeemed on the xbox as it said to do but the last one which is ghost insignia pack and official soundtrack says to do it at Callo...
    KVT007
    last modified by KVT007
  • Booby Trapped care package drop

score-5
    Active
    15 votes
    I had a few people discussing about MW3s Support Streak, the Booby trapped care package drop and how they would like to see it return in Ghosts. I'm really not sure if this is a good or bad I idea, but I'm curious to ...
    silencer555
  • This game is missing much things!!!

score-10
    Active
    6 votes
    I'm playing this game for a long time. I don't want to say that I'm a long term fan, cause I started with MW3. But COD had something good and I'm dissapointed that they got rid of these things. For example the (#1) p...
    MolletjeJ
    last modified by MolletjeJ
  • Add assault rifle A-91

score-10
    Active
    8 votes
    http://webdiscover.ru/uploads/comments/2014-04/17187-1397944661.jpg http://webdiscover.ru/uploads/comments/2014-04/17187-1397944654.jpg http://webdiscover.ru/uploads/comments/2014-04/17187-1397944640.jpg
    QPAPA
    last modified by QPAPA
  • InterNational Run And Gun DaY

score-15
    Active
    7 votes
    They advertise a single day where activision bans you for the rest of that day if you stop running at all. Then all the people complaining about campers can at least have one day of running and gunning. Idk it maybe a...
    Funnyman8991
    last modified by Funnyman8991
  • Killstreak Idea - AI Squadmate Overhaul

score-15
    Active
    17 votes
    After using the Loki's AI juggie squadmate quite a few times, I came up with some neat ideas involving squadmate killstreaks.   1. Squadmate personalization: We have 10 squad guys, and it would be cool if we cou...
    VECTORdude
    last modified by VECTORdude
  • Re-Buff for L115 Silenced?

score-15
    Active
    11 votes
    Just wanted to see what people would think of having the L115 go back to the way it originally was.  I used to use this gun all the time with a silencer and thought it worked the way a sniper should.  Now it...
    NZNM
    last modified by NZNM
  • NEW DOG CAMO

score-15
    Active
    17 votes
    I'm JCPenny 3385 if any of you have played with me, my friend and I Gubby Amaze have been thinking of an idea for a new Guard dog camo. we were thinking of the scout from extinction, would you guys enjoy this, I would...
    JCPenny
    last modified by JCPenny