• Bring back the COD Ghosts App

Bring back the clan wars app I have created this Idea so all those that agree with me can vote to say that they feel the same way.   I know that AW is Beachhead's main focus point right now but that doesn't mean...
    last modified by Darinski
  • DLC and Account issue

First: the account I normally use is getting errors and I've been told it got disabled due to inactivity.   Second: I was wondering if someone could help me with this, I bought the season pass last year in March...
    last modified by kuzbear7
  • [GER/ENG] Verstärker sinnlos? Amplify pointless?

Hallo ich habe folgendes problem und zwar bringt mir das Perk "Verstärker" kaum etwas ich höre die meist erst wenn die soo nah bei mir sind das ich die umarmen könnte und dann bin ich auch schon tot... ...
    last modified by Dryaden
  • DLCs don't work

Hi, A friend of mine bought me two DLCs (Onslaught and Devanstation). The problem is: I can't play with them online, the game doesn't charge and doesn't find players to play with when the maps of Onslaught and Devans...
    last modified by WonderCapraa
  • E4E clan, Please help!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what has happened to the E4E clan ?? The clan page won't load on the game and I can't leave. What do I do ?!?!
    last modified by ElitePhoenix205
  • Wheres the lag compensation?

I have played COD since COD 4, bought every single edition Hardened to show my support for a wonderful franchise. This COD looks ok, seems very balanced and most of the maps are excellent. MY only complaint is the one...
    last modified by RMYJuggernaut

I remeber the ps3 days.That's before it broke that is. You didnt need a membership to play online. But now since I got the xbox 360 it says This account doesnt have permission to play online or something like that. &...
    last modified by TubbierNose7
  • Best gun on ghosts to use?

Anybody have any suggestions on whats the best gun to use on ghosts? Im used to the UMP from mw2 an mw3 so im still having a difficult time adjusting to the weapons. (Please dont say snipers -_-) .
    last modified by Heather08
  • I need a recorder and GFX Designer. Anyone interested?

I have recently started a new channel called The 1v1 Community specializing in Quickscope 1v1's. Anything from CoD 4 through Call of Duty Ghost's. I would recommend someone with a HD PVR 2 or better but I am not going...
    last modified by The1v1Community
  • I recently returned from an overseas deployment and no longer have xbox live. How do I play offline extinction mode if it keeps telling me to download new multiplayer content. Im not trying to play multiplayer online i just want to play offline extiction.

How can I play offline extinction with no xbox live if it tells me I must download some multiplayer content. I'm not trying to play online at all or even go online I don't even have it connected to the internet. I jus...
    last modified by PhilLDatcher1990
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection for PS4 and Xbox One

I hope this is true1 It would be awesome   http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-rumors/1100-6419935/
    last modified by xoMrSLAVEox
  • Ayuda, help!

Como puedo instalar la app de COD-Ghost en mi celular !???
    last modified by YOSH64JGLM
  • How Do I delete a clan I created?

I created a clan on Ghosts (xbox 360) and I do not like the name. I would like to delete this clan a create a new one if possible. How would I do this?
    last modified by I-AM-RAiD
  • Cod ghosts dlc maps xbox 360 - no games found

Hello i resently bought ghosts dlc maps Onslaught,Invasion and Nemesis when i'm searching for game it says no games found! Please i need a solution! Please help!
    last modified by greeksuvlaki
  • Downloaded COD Ghost on my 360... Why cant other profiles on my xbox play it? I couldve just bought the disk and not had this issue, yes? Correct me if im wrong.

So i bought COD: Ghosts on my Xbox 360 via market place... Paid $59.99. Turns out if anyone else tries to play the game on my console it says "Cant launch Call Of Duty Ghosts" xbox stores* ... Wtf? So is this a mistak...
    last modified by snowballzooo
  • Looking For More People To Play With

I've Been playing cod black ops 2 for a very long time and i finally switched over to Cod Ghosts, I am not the best at the game due to me being new but I will get better, If you'd Like to play with Me Add me Nelson Bl...
    last modified by NelsonBlood18
  • No Games Found

Is it just me or is this a problem.   I have sat the last 2 days struggling to find games on Multiplayer live.  Not just team deathmatch but all of them.   It took me 1hr 15 min to eventually get a ga...
    last modified by DorianJF
  • accessing Makarov in game

I recently purchased Makarov and have downloaded him.  Can someone tell me step by step how to access him?  I am still a new player.
    last modified by StubbierHydra75
  • DLC maps don't play

I have recently started playing ghosts again after taking a break and I find that even though I have all dlc maps I am not playing any of them (only origonal maps come into play). I have had a look around and found si...
    last modified by Darinski
  • AW: Xbox 360 version keeps freezing when either customizing your class or in the middle of a match..

Any idea why Advanced Warfare keeps freezing when customizing your classes, or playing in a match? I have to reset the console every time this happens. It only happens in this game. I tested the console on all the oth...
    last modified by CervantesShura