• Ghost clans????

i have been trying to make a new clan but for some reason when i try to go into barracks their is nothing about clans anymore i just have ( Leader boards and Reset Stats ) nothing about clans pls someone help me i wan...
    Demonwolf987
    last modified by Demonwolf987
  • anyone want to play domination?

looking for core domination players on xbox360. drop gamertags here mine is grumpyxs0uljah
    grumpyxs0uljah
    last modified by grumpyxs0uljah
  • Simple and easy if Ghost has quickscoping I won't buy it

Quickscoping= no sale
    oustinks2
    last modified by oustinks2
  • Starting a Ghosts Clan :D

Hey guys, im starting a competitive and Sniper clan on ghosts. Looking for Co leader, Editor, GFX, And members !!!!! add me on 360 and pm me - Its Shilly
    ItsShilly
    created by ItsShilly
  • New player

I just started playing im wondering if it's better with other people?  I don't have any people on my Xbox either... eh?
    CurseofCurves
    last modified by CurseofCurves
  • What's up with the hate for the camping strategy? Camping and running to spots is smart.

Any thoughts?GHOSTS XBOX 360
  • Why do people hate knifing?

Knifing in my opinion is a skill. I believe it to also be harder than a gun. You have to get close to a person to be able to knife them. If your chasing after someone, they could easily turn around and shoot you or so...
    The_1astDragon2
    last modified by The_1astDragon2
  • Best gun on ghosts to use?

Anybody have any suggestions on whats the best gun to use on ghosts? Im used to the UMP from mw2 an mw3 so im still having a difficult time adjusting to the weapons. (Please dont say snipers -_-) .
    Heather08
    last modified by Heather08
  • Como creo un clan?

Esque quiero crear un clan con unos amigos pero el problema es que no me aparece ninguna opción en barracones que es donde supuesta mente se crean
    iTzBiggAss
    last modified by iTzBiggAss
  • no se puede leer el disco

Hola mi nombre es Jose y compre el COD ghosts lo probe y me dio error diciendo que no se puede leer el disco
    riveralolrovira
    last modified by riveralolrovira
  • dlc map packs not working

when i try to go online when i have dlc packs installed it dosent find any games but when i delete my dlcs it finds games with no problem this happens on my xbox 360 and xbox one as i thought it was a lack of players ...
    Asheep1990
    last modified by Asheep1990
  • Why add a spawn delay in hardcore?

It disrupts the game flow and makes the game a ton more boring. Black Ops 2 had it perfectly executed without a spawn delay, why did IW have to go and **** up ANOTHER part of this game that was already good...
    mighteymidget
    last modified by mighteymidget
  • SEARCH AND DESTROY DOES NOT FORCE YOU TO BE IN GAMECHAT ANYMORE

Its a shame you can talk to someone on the enemy team in a party while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY. the only reason i played BLACK OPS 2 before GHOSTS was because of the excitement of the enemy team not hearing my con...
    loganS123
    last modified by loganS123
  • I recently returned from an overseas deployment and no longer have xbox live. How do I play offline extinction mode if it keeps telling me to download new multiplayer content. Im not trying to play multiplayer online i just want to play offline extiction.

How can I play offline extinction with no xbox live if it tells me I must download some multiplayer content. I'm not trying to play online at all or even go online I don't even have it connected to the internet. I jus...
    PhilLDatcher1990
    last modified by PhilLDatcher1990
  • Xbox 360 clan recruiting

The new law is recruiting for Xbox 360 must be mature gamer ... We will not tolerate harassment or cheating! If anyone is interested in joining my xbox live tag is Bip0larJ3w ... The 0 is a zero!
    olegreg06
    last modified by olegreg06
  • Looking for people to play Extinction with

I just started playing Ghosts. Have player and own the rest of the cod games. I'm looking for some one to play Extinction with. Will be getting the rest of the map packs soon. My gamertag is credmond341.
    credmond94
    last modified by credmond94
  • First time playing and I'm banned Call of duty Ghosts?

score5
    Active
    1 vote
    I just bought the cod ghosts game from gamestop the other day and the only thing i did between putting the disc in and trying to play online was installing the compatibility packs. as soon as the packs were done downl...
    Bloodsoldierz
    last modified by Bloodsoldierz
  • Bring back the COD Ghosts App

Bring back the clan wars app I have created this Idea so all those that agree with me can vote to say that they feel the same way.   I know that AW is Beachhead's main focus point right now but that doesn't mean...
    Darinski
    last modified by Darinski
  • DLC and Account issue

First: the account I normally use is getting errors and I've been told it got disabled due to inactivity.   Second: I was wondering if someone could help me with this, I bought the season pass last year in March...
    kuzbear7
    last modified by kuzbear7
  • [GER/ENG] Verstärker sinnlos? Amplify pointless?

Hallo ich habe folgendes problem und zwar bringt mir das Perk "Verstärker" kaum etwas ich höre die meist erst wenn die soo nah bei mir sind das ich die umarmen könnte und dann bin ich auch schon tot... ...
    Dryaden
    last modified by Dryaden