• No Games Found

Is it just me or is this a problem.   I have sat the last 2 days struggling to find games on Multiplayer live.  Not just team deathmatch but all of them.   It took me 1hr 15 min to eventually get a ga...
    DorianJF
    last modified by DorianJF
  • accessing Makarov in game

I recently purchased Makarov and have downloaded him.  Can someone tell me step by step how to access him?  I am still a new player.
    StubbierHydra75
    last modified by StubbierHydra75
  • Best gun on ghosts to use?

Anybody have any suggestions on whats the best gun to use on ghosts? Im used to the UMP from mw2 an mw3 so im still having a difficult time adjusting to the weapons. (Please dont say snipers -_-) .
    Heather08
    last modified by Heather08
  • DLC maps don't play

I have recently started playing ghosts again after taking a break and I find that even though I have all dlc maps I am not playing any of them (only origonal maps come into play). I have had a look around and found si...
  • AW: Xbox 360 version keeps freezing when either customizing your class or in the middle of a match..

Any idea why Advanced Warfare keeps freezing when customizing your classes, or playing in a match? I have to reset the console every time this happens. It only happens in this game. I tested the console on all the oth...
    CervantesShura
    last modified by CervantesShura
  • Clan Recruiting for Momentum Gaming Nation [MGN]

If you are Intrested in joining Momentum Gaming Nation[MGN] Message me on XBOX LIVE GT: MGN PRODIGY     p.s Must be 16 or older to try out
    M3X1CANxPROD1GY
    last modified by M3X1CANxPROD1GY
  • I'm looking for the manual for the HD Tactical Camera

Please help. The web address that is posted in the instructions that came with the camera does not work.
    NascarFan2448
    last modified by NascarFan2448
  • (X360) Looking for a clan.

Hello, I'm looking for a clan. My last clan went nearly unactive and frustrated me and I left. I'm looking for an active, friendly clan.   Here's my stats:   X360 GT: SincererLion40 K/D: 0.539 W/L: 0.856...
    upstreamgoblin
    last modified by upstreamgoblin
  • Looking For More People To Play With

I've Been playing cod black ops 2 for a very long time and i finally switched over to Cod Ghosts, I am not the best at the game due to me being new but I will get better, If you'd Like to play with Me Add me Nelson Bl...
    NelsonBlood18
    last modified by NelsonBlood18
  • Looking for people to play COD Ghosts with

must be 16 or older's no lil kids Message me on Xbox Live at DMiZ PRODIGY
    M3X1CANxPROD1GY
    last modified by M3X1CANxPROD1GY
  • Anyone want to party up?

i have a 4 KD 8 WL and im looking to play with some good people. GT: DieteticRobin53
    iDianaK
    last modified by iDianaK
  • Exclusive Xbox Clan - Team Essential

Team Essential (#WeAreEssential) is an Xbox-based and exclusive recreational clan that specializes in first person shooters and objective-based games.   Share gamer experiences on our website: TEAM ESSENTIAL - Ho...
    TeamEssential
    last modified by TeamEssential
  • Friend used profile on my xbox w/DLC now I can't play at all

My friend signed into my Xbox 360 with his profile because we were gaming split screen online together.  He has purchased the season pass with all map packs on his xbox at home.  It prompted him to download ...
    HalpMeh615
    last modified by HalpMeh615
  • Anyone good at highscoring co-op ? Wanna help me get highscores ?

please there has to be some good extinction players left out there to help with high scores. I don't mind helping either
    DAZTASTIC69
    last modified by DAZTASTIC69
  • Does infinityward even care about ghosts anymore?

Aim bots and wall hacks (mostly wall hacks) are becoming more and more common to ghosts. I really hate AW every since the bal got "nerfed" because now everyone runs an ASM1 in at least one loadout. so i went back to...
    Soul_Born_Sin
    last modified by Soul_Born_Sin
  • stuck on code

score0
    Active
    0 votes
    I bought call of duty ghosts hardened edition which came with 3 codes two of them were redeemed on the xbox as it said to do but the last one which is ghost insignia pack and official soundtrack says to do it at Callo...
    KVT007
    last modified by KVT007
  • 1 - 360

i bought the season pass for the xbox 1 first and now that i got ghosts on the 360 i want to be able to play on the dlc maps without having to pay $60 again is there a way for me to get the season pass down to the 36...
    thatdude651
    last modified by thatdude651
  • Looking for an active clan 1.1k/d xbox360

Hey I'm looking for an active clan with live party chats on xbox360 and more! my old one is in active and is boring... please reply or message me on xbox360 gt --> Misery Bolt
    Misery_Bolt
    last modified by Misery_Bolt
  • I am looking for new clan! K.D 1.89 (no bad clans)

Looking for new clan. (obviously) Old clan rarely gets online and most of the time they play GtaV or some other game. Looking for clan with the red letters. If you know someone or your clan is good. Send a message to ...
    PrizeIX
    last modified by PrizeIX
  • Is the Advanced Warfare app compatible with Ghosts?

Stupid question, I know but I can seem to get it working... I just keep getting "No multiplayer data found". COD account is linked to Xbox account and everything so cant see why it isn't working   Any help would...
    robmooney125
    last modified by robmooney125