• Does infinityward even care about ghosts anymore?

Aim bots and wall hacks (mostly wall hacks) are becoming more and more common to ghosts. I really hate AW every since the bal got "nerfed" because now everyone runs an ASM1 in at least one loadout. so i went back to...
    Soul_Born_Sin
    last modified by Soul_Born_Sin
  • Best gun on ghosts to use?

Anybody have any suggestions on whats the best gun to use on ghosts? Im used to the UMP from mw2 an mw3 so im still having a difficult time adjusting to the weapons. (Please dont say snipers -_-) .
    Heather08
    last modified by Heather08
  • stuck on code

score0
    Active
    0 votes
    I bought call of duty ghosts hardened edition which came with 3 codes two of them were redeemed on the xbox as it said to do but the last one which is ghost insignia pack and official soundtrack says to do it at Callo...
    KVT007
    last modified by KVT007
  • 1 - 360

i bought the season pass for the xbox 1 first and now that i got ghosts on the 360 i want to be able to play on the dlc maps without having to pay $60 again is there a way for me to get the season pass down to the 36...
    thatdude651
    last modified by thatdude651
  • Looking for an active clan 1.1k/d xbox360

Hey I'm looking for an active clan with live party chats on xbox360 and more! my old one is in active and is boring... please reply or message me on xbox360 gt --> Misery Bolt
    Misery_Bolt
    last modified by Misery_Bolt
  • I am looking for new clan! K.D 1.89 (no bad clans)

Looking for new clan. (obviously) Old clan rarely gets online and most of the time they play GtaV or some other game. Looking for clan with the red letters. If you know someone or your clan is good. Send a message to ...
    PrizeIX
    last modified by PrizeIX
  • Is the Advanced Warfare app compatible with Ghosts?

Stupid question, I know but I can seem to get it working... I just keep getting "No multiplayer data found". COD account is linked to Xbox account and everything so cant see why it isn't working   Any help would...
    robmooney125
    last modified by robmooney125
  • recruiting for new clan

hello i'm the Leader of Advanced Ghost Squad, a clan made specifically for team deathmatch nothing more.. looking for members with a K/D higher than 1.00 just so I know you can hold your own in a fight.. if your inter...
    RioKillSwitch
    last modified by RioKillSwitch
  • Hardest Patch/Operation?  (Plus Patch Help!)

Out of all the patches you can obtain in Ghosts, which do you personally believe is the hardest?  I want to exclude the DICTATOR patch, as that is a no brainer (fire an entire LMG magazine without missing). ...
    Tabor-Time
    last modified by Tabor-Time
  • Mike Tyson Plays Destiny and Call of Duty (Undesputed Truth)

809Gaming
    last modified by 809Gaming
  • Looking for CoD Ghosts clan.

I'm a VERY active player that is looking for an active clan to join, my gt is SasugayKun.
    xKakashizx
    last modified by xKakashizx
  • Anyone wanna try for high scores ? Xbox 360

Im looking for players for co-op high scoring must  be experienced.  I don't minding helping others either or having a few tooth farm games my gamer tag is DAZTASTIC69 all in capital as I have writ it I hope...
    Lookingforplayers
    last modified by Lookingforplayers
  • Why COD: Ghosts is not worth getting good at

Before when acquiring the new title in the COD franchise, i would follow a similar pattern that i'd encounter with previous COD titles. Firstly, admiring the game for the first couple of lobbies id get into. Such as, ...
    killabig
    last modified by killabig
  • Admit it, aside from the bad things, there are some things from Ghosts I want in newer titles.

First of all, I loved the in game callouts. Hit detection Small hitmarkers Dynamic attempts   Tell me some of your favorite things, I mean for real.. It might not have been a necessarily good game but hey, it...
    _x-KyleM0815-x_
    last modified by _x-KyleM0815-x_
  • CLAN RECRUITMENT:

New clan made by me The~Elite~Force anyone is welcome dont matter how good you are. Im not much of a great player but am looking for some people who would like to participate in various games on cod ghosts-xbox 360. I...
    shaeLar
    last modified by shaeLar
  • need help

hello anyone on? GhostsNewsGHOSTS XBOX 360!
    I3lackOutMerker
    last modified by I3lackOutMerker
  • How to remove silencer

test<> test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>...
    Jacobi22
    last modified by Jacobi22
  • help on live commentary

hello i need some help with my commentary, i am using the elgoto to recode and do the commentary. so my problem is when i plug a mic (am using the turtle beaches x12) into my computer it well pick up all noise includi...
  • There seems to be more hackers/modders /cheats than ever before

I dont know if anyones noticed in the past week its almost impossible to find a lobby that does not have at least one guy whos cheating the game   Ive been playing the game for 9 months and have over 26 days of ...
    gypsyfrogking
    last modified by gypsyfrogking
  • No Games Found

Is it just me or is this a problem.   I have sat the last 2 days struggling to find games on Multiplayer live.  Not just team deathmatch but all of them.   It took me 1hr 15 min to eventually get a ga...
    DorianJF
    last modified by DorianJF