• Re-Buff for L115 Silenced?

score-15
    Active
    11 votes
    Just wanted to see what people would think of having the L115 go back to the way it originally was.  I used to use this gun all the time with a silencer and thought it worked the way a sniper should.  Now it...
    NZNM
    last modified by NZNM
  • NEW DOG CAMO

score-15
    Active
    17 votes
    I'm JCPenny 3385 if any of you have played with me, my friend and I Gubby Amaze have been thinking of an idea for a new Guard dog camo. we were thinking of the scout from extinction, would you guys enjoy this, I would...
    JCPenny
    last modified by JCPenny
  • CoD Ghosts Region Bloked?

score-20
    Active
    6 votes
    Sup guys, i have a xbox 360 French and i bought a brazilian CoD Ghosts and it says "The region code of this disc is incorrect for this console". from what i know every cod is free region, any 1 can help me? I bought a...
    paoloko
    last modified by paoloko
  • [Clan Battles] Battle of the Beasts (Top 10 Clans)

score-20
    Active
    4 votes
    I am iRushin and I had this great idea of a new game mode only for hardcore, dead on clans. It has been approved by many, many people and has about 5 thousand likes.      The objective of the game mode...
    iRushin
    last modified by iRushin
  • Make the Extinction Story Modes Free

score-25
    Active
    7 votes
    Most people might not care about this idea because they have already bought the DLC for the game, but it's kind of ridicouless (however that is spelled) for people who don't like to be cheated out of their money to ha...
    BrosephSmith21
    last modified by BrosephSmith21
  • What if CoD Ghosts was a dream?

score-30
    Active
    14 votes
    A Really bad dream that we wake up from in a future CoD.
    beastburden
    last modified by beastburden
  • Who thinks they should make hardcore gun game?

score-35
    Active
    7 votes
    Who thinks they sould make hardcore gun game and other modes!
    spartanMook117
    last modified by spartanMook117
  • Suggestion for a new game mode

score-50
    Active
    16 votes
    Let's be honest we all want to see a true Michael Myers game mode for call of duty ghosts what i'm suggesting is that they make a map just for Michael Myers with a bunch of spots to hide kind of like Highrise (MW2), H...
    Apoxino
    last modified by Apoxino
  • Announcer Pack

score-70
    Active
    22 votes
    With the new announcer pack, maybe we could get the voice pack from another announcer from past CoD (IW) For example: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Voice Pack -SAS Voice Pack ( Include SAS announcer from Call of D...
    Be_sharp_Sabre
    last modified by Be_sharp_Sabre
  • Bring back ACR 6.8 from MW3?

score-90
    Active
    36 votes
    I Was Asking if there was any chance if they can bring back the ACR 6.8 from MW3 it was my Fav weapon!
    DeadlyDuck0
    last modified by DeadlyDuck0