• Recruitment [Xbox 360] Up and Coming Clan

Here is how to join UP and COMING CLAN: 1. Choose one of the few divisions you'd like to join 2. Message DMiZ PRODIGY on Xbox Live 3. I will invite you to a party and you must introduce yourself (ex; Name,Age, Goa...
    DMiZ_PRODIGY
    last modified by DMiZ_PRODIGY
  • Ceci n'est pas une question mais je recrute plus description

Je recrute il faut etre français et etre avoir un bon niveau nom de la team VITAVIT !
    VITAVIT
    last modified by VITAVIT
  • New mod

Just coming on to say there is a mod that has auto aim and appears to try and go for the head thats just started to get around on 360. May have more benefits than that im not sure, joined the match late.   It bl...
    Ajaffaroo
    last modified by Ajaffaroo
  • hackmodcheaters

what hope is there that any of the new COD games won't be overrun by hackmodcheaters?   As originally intended, I like COD from WAW on. But all COD games have just become a waste of time and money as hackmodchea...
    americanson
    last modified by americanson
  • Bring back Heavy Duty .. Im dissapointed in Infinity Ward...

So we all know how call of duty works. New game comes out, everyone likes it, then shortly after, you start hating it. But still get excited next year when the next call of duty is announced. I know, thats me. But thi...
    leeleebeatz
    last modified by leeleebeatz
  • Why is in game audio and music mixed together.

This obviously on xbox 360 needs to be changed. We were able to reduce music to 0% in the other cods. We want a patch update to be able to do this. If this can't be done, this is one of the worst cods i have ever gott...
    F4THOMz
    last modified by F4THOMz
  • Nooo! Camo challenges don't carry over!

So I just prestiged and went to my camos to see how many headshots I needed for the next camo. All my headshots are gone. They make it where you need 500 headshots to get all the headshot camos, and they didn't even h...
  • Rant: Ghosts wasn't a bad MP game.  The "general" community simply refuses to understand why.

FYI - When I mention the "General" community, it's regarding the the majority of how the community thinks as a whole.  I understand that some people will act differently and perhaps even agree with my opinions, b...
    thebiindsniper
    last modified by thebiindsniper
  • sniper running thermal and tracker perk.

Got a message from someone asking if I was using a thermal scope on a USR and running a tracker perk. If so LMAO!! Any idea what they are on about?? Was using Incognito and off the grid with a unsilenced rifle, could ...
    wolf_diver
    last modified by wolf_diver
  • MY Game Play

score5
    Active
    1 vote
    Call Of Duty: GHOOSTSTST!!! - YouTube@
    TribeNarga
    last modified by TribeNarga
  • probleme avec saison pass introuvable

je n'ai plus le saison pass depuits la dernier mise a jour comment je peux faire j'ai deja fait le re-telechargement met toujours pas les cartes que faire de plus merci
    droledebart14
    last modified by droledebart14
  • Loadout tips for bots for Squads mode?

Hi guys, I've just discovered Squads mode today and think I'm going to enjoy it a lot. One thing that I don't understand yet is how to best equip my AI squadmates. I've tried different loadouts but didn't find any to ...
    VioletGiraffe
    last modified by VioletGiraffe
  • Activision's Policy on Ghost DLC Pack Rollout (XBOX)

I'm sure that this has been covered by many angry people this year.  I would like to learn more about what was said, but am looking for the right phrase to search for.   In any event, I believe t...
    shaase444
    last modified by shaase444
  • Question on COD AW season pass.

I was wondering if i bought the season pass for one of my child's accounts, would buying one enable the season pass for both accounts. Like if you buy a DLC it transfers for all accounts would the season pass enable f...
    Merjang
    last modified by Merjang
  • Too long to connect?

Has anyone had the problem where it takes way too long to connect to xbox live and fetch the profile. Then when you are finally on and search a game it constantly says 'Finding 7 more players' for minutes? It's getti...
    arapahoepark
    last modified by arapahoepark
  • Any hardcore dom players out there?

I'm looking for people who play this gamemode as it is impossible to play solo due to constant joining games that have started and no chance of pulling it back, 17 times in a row this happened the other week and is a ...
    B4RBiiEx
    last modified by B4RBiiEx
  • DISABILITYS UNIT

Disabilitys Unit is apart of A Facebook group & page & YouTube channel & a Twitter profile called  Disability's United In The Uk & we looking for new members to be a part of the clan you don't nee...
  • new clan

we should make a clan for teaching people like in video game high school
    KillaKillin
    last modified by KillaKillin
  • Playing without dead silence

Is a joke. Whats the point of being able to choose perks if the game is unplayable without certain perks like dead silence?. Its back to dead silence for me as being soundwhored is simply not fun in the slightest. PS...
    Lucent76
    last modified by Lucent76
  • remove tracer rounds from cod

tracer round r not need in cod game with the kill cam on
    sparyandpray
    last modified by sparyandpray