• CLAN RECRUITMENT:

New clan made by me The~Elite~Force anyone is welcome dont matter how good you are. Im not much of a great player but am looking for some people who would like to participate in various games on cod ghosts-xbox 360. I...
    shaeLar
    last modified by shaeLar
  • need help

hello anyone on? GhostsNewsGHOSTS XBOX 360!
    I3lackOutMerker
    last modified by I3lackOutMerker
  • How to remove silencer

test<> test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>test<>...
    Jacobi22
    last modified by Jacobi22
  • help on live commentary

hello i need some help with my commentary, i am using the elgoto to recode and do the commentary. so my problem is when i plug a mic (am using the turtle beaches x12) into my computer it well pick up all noise includi...
  • There seems to be more hackers/modders /cheats than ever before

I dont know if anyones noticed in the past week its almost impossible to find a lobby that does not have at least one guy whos cheating the game   Ive been playing the game for 9 months and have over 26 days of ...
    gypsyfrogking
    last modified by gypsyfrogking
  • Existe alguna forma de cambiar el idioma de call of duty ghost?

Necesito saber si hay alguna forma de cambiar el idioma ya que soy de Costa Rica y compre el juego en EEUU y no está en español... muchas gracias
  • looking for friends

No I know what you're thinking, oh you're a kid with no friends get a life. Well I'm not a kid, and I while I don't have a full list of friends, it's primarily because I'm very particular in who I chose. My problem is...
    devilarmor1991
    last modified by devilarmor1991
  • Multiplayer issues

When I try to sign onto multiplayer it says that there is a problem with my Xbox Live connection. But when I check the connection it says its fine. What is wrong?
    lovingbaby97
    last modified by lovingbaby97
  • Leaving a game, searching for a new game.

I am simply here to provide some feedback from my call of duty experience. I've been a huge fan of the series since COD3, and as I've watched the multiplayer progress there has always been one thing that has Never cea...
    creampuffmcnuff
    last modified by creampuffmcnuff
  • Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (8/4/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Aug. 4, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Off the Grid/IED not working

Perk tree- Off the grid, incog Weapon-honeybadger   Problem-  I am being walked up on as if I am on radar.   1)Has anyone else noticed  people seeing or locating them with ease lately? 2)IEDs a...
    Haloforlife
    last modified by Haloforlife
  • I am loving Ghost of late

I think its the small population has finally put the lag on a level playing field for me. Good game when the connections are balanced.
    Lucent76
    last modified by Lucent76
  • how hard is it to stop the cheats and hackers

How hard is it or the developers and gaming companies to stop all the cheats and hackers and make this game fun again, well if anyone from the any of the companies are reading this let me help you out,   1. Turn...
    gypsyfrogking
    last modified by gypsyfrogking
  • Can we bring down the pT clan?

If so, how.
    DustinSauce01
    last modified by DustinSauce01
  • Starting a clan??

Hi,   I'm just wondering; now that the app is down across all devices, how do you make a clan? I've hunted through the game on my Xbox 360 and have struggled to find anything to CREATING a clan. However, I wa...
    MaxDiamond311
    last modified by MaxDiamond311
  • getting on a team

So is this happening to everyone or just me? Lately when I've been trying to get on it seems to take forever to get on a team. This morning I've tried for an hour and no success. I would wait a bit then try a differen...
    WickedRideZ
    last modified by WickedRideZ
  • looking to start a team

Hey everyone. I'm looking to start a team for online play. I want a team that I can communicate with and build tactics with so that we can dominate on multiplayer. If you are interested go ahead and add me on Xbox live.
    wrathfulplague
    last modified by wrathfulplague
  • REQUESTED COMMAND NOT RECIEVED

I am getting this error every so often and get kicked from a game, usually when i am winning or first place???   Please help
    GeneralSkeng
    last modified by GeneralSkeng
  • Clan War scoring

Does anyone know how the clan war scoring is done? I mean I know you get CP by capturing points, but how many CP per capture and do you get more CP for holding a point? How much if so? My clan captured a few points la...
    hotshot006
    last modified by hotshot006
  • What's your fave gun?

Thinking of setting up some new loadouts!   So, I am just wondering;   What is your fave gun?
    MaxDiamond311
    last modified by MaxDiamond311