Call of Duty fans in the United States and District of Columbia, take part in the Call of Duty: MW3 Collection 1: 6 Days, 6 Maps/Missions and 6 Prizes Twitter Giveaway beginning March 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) through March 26, 2012 at 12:00a.m.
How to Enter:
You'll need to participate on Twitter where @CallofDuty will tweet a call-to-action for fans to answer and with text that includes “#MW3Collection1” in their tweet to be eligible to win.
Each day, we'll be giving away the following items:
* Tuesday March 20: six (6) Call of Duty Content Collection Codes, APR $15 each;
* Wednesday March 21: six (6) XBox LIVE® subscriptions for 12 months, APR $60 each;
* Thursday March 22: six (6) Munitio Headphones, APR $70 each;
* Friday March 23: six (6) GUNNAR Optiks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear, APR $100 each;
* Saturday March 24: six (6) Turtle Beach headsets, APR $100 each;
* Sunday March 25: six (6) MW3 XBox game systems, APR $350 each.
See the official rules below and make sure to follow @callofduty on Twitter for a chance to win!
Brush up on Tuesday's 3/20 prize and watch the Call of Duty: MW3 Collection 1 launch trailer below to learn about our biggest DLC content pack in franchise history. Collection 1 arrives stockpiled with four Multiplayer/Survival Mode Maps and two Special Ops Mission available on March 20, 2012 for purchase by all Call of Duty®: MW3 owners with an Xbox LIVE Gold membership.
Go behind the scenes with Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, and Raven Software as they discuss the upcoming Collection 1 in this multiplayer preview.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TERM AND DEADLINES:The “Call of Duty®; MW3 6 DAYS - 6 PRIZES Twitter Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins March 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends March 26, 2012 at 12:00a.m. PST(“Sweepstakes Period”).A random drawing of six (6) winners will be held once per day from among all eligible entries received each day during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries received after March 26, 2012 at 12:00a.m. PST will be ineligible for the chance to win a prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions), 18 years of age or older (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska, who must be 19 years of age or older and residents of Mississippi, who must be 21 years of age or older) at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Activision Publishing, Inc. (“Sponsor”)and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web masters and Web suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (spouse and parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or members of their households, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
4. DRAWING: Six (6) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held each day from among all eligible entries received during the previous day. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:Potential winners will be announced on Twitter at or around 11 a.m. PST the day after each call-to-action, and within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor shall endeavor to notify potential winners (“Winners”) via Twitter direct message to obtain email and/or mailing address, then will follow up with a confirmation email or mail to the address supplied. Potential winners may be subject to verification of the Entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes not claimed by return e-mail within ten (10) days after delivery of notification and/or returned as undeliverable may be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion and awarded to an alternate winner selected by Sponsor. Any prizes not claimed by alternates shall be considered forfeited and shall be donated to a charity of Sponsor’s choosing at its sole discretion.
6. PRIZES:Tuesday, March 20: six (6) Call of Duty® Content Collection Codes, APR $15 each; Wednesday, March 21: six(6) XBox LIVE® subscriptions for 12 months, APR $60 each; Thursday, March 22: six (6) Munitio Headphones, APR $70 each; Friday, March 23: six (6) GUNNAR Optiks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® 3 Gaming Eyewear, APR $100 each; Saturday, March 24: six (6) Turtle Beach headsets, APR $100 each; Sunday, March 25: six (6) CALL OF DUTY® MW3 XBox game systems, APR $350 each. Total APR of prizes $4,170. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, or redeem Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute Prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for fulfillment of prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree (a) thatthe Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or for any printing, production, typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any Prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, each Winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, in any manner, without notice, review or approval.
8. IMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, garbled, or stolen Entries, code requests, codes or mail; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries or codes; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, human, technical, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of codes, code requests or Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or web site, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated codes/Entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from the web site. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries or codes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and if terminated, randomly select winners from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Code is void if not obtained from authorized and legitimate channels, or if the code is, in whole or in part, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained via fraud or theft. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for printer errors or issuance of any void, misprinted, or irregular code resulting from production or packaging problems or errors. Liability for an irregular code is limited to providing another code, while supplies last, subject to verification of original code irregularity.
9. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, CA. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California law, without reference to California choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a Winners’ List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first class stamped envelope to: Call of Duty®: MW36 DAYS,6 PRIZES Twitter Sweepstakes Winners’ List,c/o Activision Publishing, 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.