• Looking for people to game with

@@Hey, i'm looking for Try-hards to game with in Mw3. I play pretty consistently and am just kind of sick of getting stuck on shitty teams. So hit me online (Xbox 360) and let me know if you're trying to win. My Gamer...
    last modified by Slokken420
  • Unlock the Elite emblems

Im starting to think you unlock them in the lone wolf challenges... ive ran into a few people with them unlocked so far and recieved no response on how the got it... can anyone confirm that its done through the Lone W...
    last modified by ronggg
  • Help, I'm scared I'm going to get banned

OK, this is my first time posting in this forum. I'll try to sum up, why I think I'm going to get banned. I was just in a modded domination and free for all game online. I am level 80 prestige 0, and in the lobbies, i...
    last modified by dylanere252
  • Gamertag change and Elite website

So, I changed my Gamertag  and I was thinking it would automatically update on my Elite page - it didn't. Is there anyway to do that manually?  Also, when I upload a clip to youtube it shows up with my old g...
    last modified by generalvandorn
  • Honestly why do people hate QS?

Im just wondering why peoople hate people that Qs.   http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadClanz
    last modified by riley_009
  • MW3 XBOX360 CLAN

I need more people to play xbox 360 mw3 with. I mostly play mw3some and will only play with u if u have a mike and higher than a 1.00kd.If u add me ill delete u if u dont follow the mike and kd rule.U must play mw3 at...
    last modified by bhela

how can i view my vaults on xbox through my pc?
    last modified by Dudst0n
  • (XBOX360) looking for a clan to join, or starting my own... Cod 4 / MW2 / MW3 / BO / BO2

looking for players who preferebly speak english or norwegian (english is fine) to start a clan on some of the classics of CoD. Requirements: - Microphone (if you dont have one skype will do just fine) - Age of 16+ - ...
    last modified by TheRedRounder
  • looking for clan

looking for clan invite plz add me on xbox WHITE PRADE 333
    last modified by WHITEPRADE333
  • someone to play with

hi i am not a MLG player but i know what to do in a game looking for some people to play 2-3 time a week
    last modified by riskmw3
  • Class Action Against Activision/Sledgehammer/infityWard Etc

As a consumer who has purchased MW3 Elite (and all your other 'CoDs'), I am completely fed up with the Stalinist attidtude towards the gaming community. We have chosen to buy a product on the basis that it would provi...
    last modified by LegalEagle
  • Looking For a Clan I play Everyday

Add my gamertag Ghostwolf 410 i play everyday i have a microphone. im 19 yrs old. i play competitively and ill play whatever the team objective is.
    last modified by milliemiles410
  • TOP 10 ★ KILLSTREAKS in Call of Duty History (Updated w/ 3-1)

This is a series where I count down the Top 10 maps, guns, perks, and now killstreaks in Call of Duty history. Check it out and see if you agree. Leave a comment letting me know your favorite/best killstreaks.   ...
    P i s t o n 2x
    last modified by P i s t o n 2x
  • Cod AW cClan sucht Members für psn4

Guten abend und ein freundliches servus zusammen Die clan UnKn0wN_0utlawZ ( cod aw ps4 ) Sucht noch member Wir sind ein lustiger Haufen die für jeden scheiß zu haben sind wir sind ein aktiver clan die sich n...
    last modified by jellybean1802
  • Snipers and damage

Add the damage proficiency to snipers. Hitmarkers suck.
    last modified by Skatergoof

Cerco un clan per divertirmi un pò e per sbloccare titoli belli (: gioco molto quasi tutti i giorni
    last modified by FidgetyFlipper2
  • Disconnected...again

wtf, is this company run by jr high students?  I thought you guys made a billion dollars on this game, can't you find some people that can make a product that works?  Maybe firing all the original developers...
    last modified by opdrams19
  • bad connection

Can someone help me get into an online game please my connection is terrible and just need to get into a lobby
    last modified by enimatek3
  • How Do You Change Your Forum Name?

I don't even know why I chose this name, I would like to change it.
    last modified by infectiion
  • Doritos Double XP codes

Well, I didn't think doritos would be dumb enough to print the codes on the outside of the bage but they did.  Not thinking someone would steal the codes I bought 2family size bages and the codes were already use...
    last modified by capp81