• Honestly why do people hate QS?

Im just wondering why peoople hate people that Qs.   http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadClanz
    riley_009
    last modified by riley_009
  • Nextgen

MW3 should come back with more weapons and maps
    PSNzombies
    created by PSNzombies
  • Optimizing your connection on the Xbox - The Elagaphant strikes back  (updated 3rd Feb 2012)

The Elagaphant v.2    Updated 3rd feb 2012  There is a new version which is not on this site.. google is your friend here       Consider this a work in progress and that I'm doing a ...
    maccabi
    last modified by maccabi
  • Reset All Stats question?

I just reset all stats, my lobby kd has not reset yet, when does it?
    Barnabas29
    last modified by Barnabas29
  • Got Deranked

Hello everyone.  I just got deranked by someone.  It says on my menu "deranked using phantom by enstone Enstoneworld.com"  i was playing Search and destroy that suddenly i lost all my stats and gans . A...
    west4el
    last modified by west4el
  • how could I reset my stats on black ops 2 if i'm a prestige master?

how could I reset my stats on black ops 2 if i'm a prestige master
    omg1992
    last modified by omg1992
  • Disc Unreadable

I've had my game crash to dashboard twice now since release. The error I get is that the disc is unreadable and may be dirty and damaged. I had similar issue with MW2. I know it isn't my 360, which while it may be get...
    FPSDad1161
    last modified by FPSDad1161
  • Anyone else get routinely bad connection?

When everyone was playing MW3, I routinely got 3-4 bar connections. Now, I seem to get 2-bar all the time. Anyone else getting this?
    XVItheGreatOG
    last modified by XVItheGreatOG
  • Call Of Duty ELITE - For MW3

Now the Call Of Duty ELITE Beta has ended under the sign up now banner it says somthing about BLOPS and then it says get ready for MW3 so I went on it and it says ( Thank you for participating in the Call of Duty ELIT...
    demonstaradzz1604
    last modified by demonstaradzz1604
  • Stun Veteran is impossible.

Let's face it, Concussion Grenades are awful if you're using them to get kills for yourself. The reason anyone ever used Stun Grenades in the previous games is that you could throw them instantly. Now they take about ...
    1BarWonder
    last modified by 1BarWonder
  • anyone fancy survival on resistance

Looking for someone who's up for a decent game   No mic necessary From UK if poss   Xbox 360 only   Message me gt is southportfc
    agilbert
    created by agilbert
  • Is there any ways i can get my rank back on mw3 ?

Is there any way I  get my rank back in mw3 ?
    ObeyGhosts
    last modified by ObeyGhosts
  • Looking for people to game with

@@Hey, i'm looking for Try-hards to game with in Mw3. I play pretty consistently and am just kind of sick of getting stuck on shitty teams. So hit me online (Xbox 360) and let me know if you're trying to win. My Gamer...
    Slokken420
    last modified by Slokken420
  • Unlock the Elite emblems

Im starting to think you unlock them in the lone wolf challenges... ive ran into a few people with them unlocked so far and recieved no response on how the got it... can anyone confirm that its done through the Lone W...
    ronggg
    last modified by ronggg
  • Gamertag change and Elite website

So, I changed my Gamertag  and I was thinking it would automatically update on my Elite page - it didn't. Is there anyway to do that manually?  Also, when I upload a clip to youtube it shows up with my old g...
    generalvandorn
    last modified by generalvandorn
  • MW3 XBOX360 CLAN

I need more people to play xbox 360 mw3 with. I mostly play mw3some and will only play with u if u have a mike and higher than a 1.00kd.If u add me ill delete u if u dont follow the mike and kd rule.U must play mw3 at...
    bhela
    last modified by bhela
  • MW3 THEATER MODE

how can i view my vaults on xbox through my pc?
    Dudst0n
    last modified by Dudst0n
  • (XBOX360) looking for a clan to join, or starting my own... Cod 4 / MW2 / MW3 / BO / BO2

looking for players who preferebly speak english or norwegian (english is fine) to start a clan on some of the classics of CoD. Requirements: - Microphone (if you dont have one skype will do just fine) - Age of 16+ - ...
    TheRedRounder
    last modified by TheRedRounder
  • looking for clan

looking for clan invite plz add me on xbox WHITE PRADE 333
    WHITEPRADE333
    last modified by WHITEPRADE333
  • someone to play with

hi i am not a MLG player but i know what to do in a game looking for some people to play 2-3 time a week
    riskmw3
    last modified by riskmw3