• (XBOX360) looking for a clan to join, or starting my own... Cod 4 / MW2 / MW3 / BO / BO2

looking for players who preferebly speak english or norwegian (english is fine) to start a clan on some of the classics of CoD. Requirements: - Microphone (if you dont have one skype will do just fine) - Age of 16+ - ...
    TheRedRounder
    last modified by TheRedRounder
  • looking for clan

looking for clan invite plz add me on xbox WHITE PRADE 333
    WHITEPRADE333
    last modified by WHITEPRADE333
  • someone to play with

hi i am not a MLG player but i know what to do in a game looking for some people to play 2-3 time a week
    riskmw3
    last modified by riskmw3
  • Class Action Against Activision/Sledgehammer/infityWard Etc

As a consumer who has purchased MW3 Elite (and all your other 'CoDs'), I am completely fed up with the Stalinist attidtude towards the gaming community. We have chosen to buy a product on the basis that it would provi...
    LegalEagle
    last modified by LegalEagle
  • Looking For a Clan I play Everyday

Add my gamertag Ghostwolf 410 i play everyday i have a microphone. im 19 yrs old. i play competitively and ill play whatever the team objective is.
    milliemiles410
    last modified by milliemiles410
  • TOP 10 ★ KILLSTREAKS in Call of Duty History (Updated w/ 3-1)

This is a series where I count down the Top 10 maps, guns, perks, and now killstreaks in Call of Duty history. Check it out and see if you agree. Leave a comment letting me know your favorite/best killstreaks.   ...
    P i s t o n 2x
    last modified by P i s t o n 2x
  • Cod AW cClan sucht Members für psn4

Guten abend und ein freundliches servus zusammen Die clan UnKn0wN_0utlawZ ( cod aw ps4 ) Sucht noch member Wir sind ein lustiger Haufen die für jeden scheiß zu haben sind wir sind ein aktiver clan die sich ...
    jellybean1802
    last modified by jellybean1802
  • Snipers and damage

Add the damage proficiency to snipers. Hitmarkers suck.
    Skatergoof
    last modified by Skatergoof
  • CERCO UN CLAN SOLO ITALIANI Xbox 360

Cerco un clan per divertirmi un pò e per sbloccare titoli belli (: gioco molto quasi tutti i giorni
    FidgetyFlipper2
    last modified by FidgetyFlipper2
  • Disconnected...again

wtf, is this company run by jr high students?  I thought you guys made a billion dollars on this game, can't you find some people that can make a product that works?  Maybe firing all the original developers...
    opdrams19
    last modified by opdrams19
  • bad connection

Can someone help me get into an online game please my connection is terrible and just need to get into a lobby
    enimatek3
    last modified by enimatek3
  • How Do You Change Your Forum Name?

I don't even know why I chose this name, I would like to change it.
    infectiion
    last modified by infectiion
  • Doritos Double XP codes

Well, I didn't think doritos would be dumb enough to print the codes on the outside of the bage but they did.  Not thinking someone would steal the codes I bought 2family size bages and the codes were already use...
    capp81
    last modified by capp81
  • Scuf controllers

I read a post last night about a new controller called a scuf controller. Its modified for quicker aim and faster trigger pull.So now we have a new threat to online gaming. This should be treated as a cheat.Its just a...
    correrhead227
    last modified by correrhead227
  • Why is There Still No Hardcore Capture the Flag?

When are us hardcore gamers going to finally get a hardcore Capture the Flag game mode?  Myself and my friends don't play core where you have to waste half of your bullets to get a kill, so no, we won't play core...
    eckenrowned
    last modified by eckenrowned
  • Clan sucht Member [GER] [XBOX360] [MW3, BO2, AW, ...]

Moin zusammen, wir, der FuL x Clan, suchen aktive Member im Bereich CoD.   Was wir von euch erwarten: - Headset - WhatsApp (für Clangruppe) - Benehmen (im Thema Alter) - nett sein, nur noch am flame...
  • MW3 Title

What's up All . I notice today when i went to Prestiege 11 I have a number 5 in my title , anyone know what that means?
    NewYork Fella
    last modified by NewYork Fella
  • Call of Duty Elite

Hey.   I've made my Call of Duty Elite account, and i have no security questions to pick... Anyone knows why? (Sorry for my English, if there was any mistakes)
    T4N3Y
    last modified by T4N3Y
  • clan

hallo ich suche ein clan bin neu im game
  • Join my clan now!!!!

Why do people spam the hell out of the Elite comments with "join my clan" BS? So if you have a clan of 100 people and only the top 6 scores count then what is the point in having a huge clan full of idiots you don't k...
    JAB76
    last modified by JAB76