• Snipers and damage

Add the damage proficiency to snipers. Hitmarkers suck.
    last modified by Skatergoof

Cerco un clan per divertirmi un pò e per sbloccare titoli belli (: gioco molto quasi tutti i giorni
    last modified by FidgetyFlipper2
  • Disconnected...again

wtf, is this company run by jr high students?  I thought you guys made a billion dollars on this game, can't you find some people that can make a product that works?  Maybe firing all the original developers...
    last modified by opdrams19
  • bad connection

Can someone help me get into an online game please my connection is terrible and just need to get into a lobby
    last modified by enimatek3
  • How Do You Change Your Forum Name?

I don't even know why I chose this name, I would like to change it.
    last modified by infectiion
  • Doritos Double XP codes

Well, I didn't think doritos would be dumb enough to print the codes on the outside of the bage but they did.  Not thinking someone would steal the codes I bought 2family size bages and the codes were already use...
    last modified by capp81
  • Scuf controllers

I read a post last night about a new controller called a scuf controller. Its modified for quicker aim and faster trigger pull.So now we have a new threat to online gaming. This should be treated as a cheat.Its just a...
    last modified by correrhead227
  • Why is There Still No Hardcore Capture the Flag?

When are us hardcore gamers going to finally get a hardcore Capture the Flag game mode?  Myself and my friends don't play core where you have to waste half of your bullets to get a kill, so no, we won't play core...
    last modified by eckenrowned
  • Clan sucht Member [GER] [XBOX360] [MW3, BO2, AW, ...]

Moin zusammen, wir, der FuL x Clan, suchen aktive Member im Bereich CoD.   Was wir von euch erwarten: - Headset - WhatsApp (für Clangruppe) - Benehmen (im Thema Alter) - nett sein, nur noch am flame...
  • MW3 Title

What's up All . I notice today when i went to Prestiege 11 I have a number 5 in my title , anyone know what that means?
    NewYork Fella
    last modified by NewYork Fella
  • Call of Duty Elite

Hey.   I've made my Call of Duty Elite account, and i have no security questions to pick... Anyone knows why? (Sorry for my English, if there was any mistakes)
    last modified by T4N3Y
  • clan

hallo ich suche ein clan bin neu im game
  • Join my clan now!!!!

Why do people spam the hell out of the Elite comments with "join my clan" BS? So if you have a clan of 100 people and only the top 6 scores count then what is the point in having a huge clan full of idiots you don't k...
    last modified by JAB76
  • Looking for people

Hey guy (girls) I am a 15 year old male from New Zealand looking for people to play MW3 with. I am not interested in youtube or clans. All im interested in is finding people with mics that enjoy the game like I do,...
    last modified by PrincessNeg
  • Why can't I create a Call of Duty CLAN for MW3?

This is mumbo jumbo about Call of Duty Elite just going mobile and why cant we still make clans? some of us gamers would like to make a clan all I ask is why?
    last modified by DASURVIVALGUY
  • Inactivity against hackers?

I have posted on the forums here and on Xbox.com as well, and have given my gamer-tag, along with instructions on what videos in my archive contain the evidence/proof of my claim against a hacker who has been using an...
    last modified by xXImikoXx
  • MW3 clan custom title

I have seen people with a custom title and i was wondering i started a clan with one person would i be able to create the clan tag and if so would i get to do my own or if i chose one would me and my friend get the sa...
    last modified by theooocow
  • Does anyone wants to get Sitrep Pro together with me?

Hey Guys,   Im looking for to get SitRep Pro. But as you know its pretty tough. I look for people who want to get it as well. Just write here ore PM me if you want so.   My Tag: VirusXXIV
    last modified by UnderPul
  • clan vs clan matches

My clan GoLayDown (GLD) is looking for other clans to go head to head with.  If your interested message my gamertag kingdave180. We are also recruiting.  Get at me if your interested.  Xbox360 only.
    last modified by kingdave18o0
  • survival mode

anybody want to play survival mode with me sometime?
    last modified by shadow_reaper23x