• Looking for people

Hey guy (girls) I am a 15 year old male from New Zealand looking for people to play MW3 with. I am not interested in youtube or clans. All im interested in is finding people with mics that enjoy the game like I do,...
    PrincessNeg
    last modified by PrincessNeg
  • Why can't I create a Call of Duty CLAN for MW3?

This is mumbo jumbo about Call of Duty Elite just going mobile and why cant we still make clans? some of us gamers would like to make a clan all I ask is why?
    DASURVIVALGUY
    last modified by DASURVIVALGUY
  • Inactivity against hackers?

I have posted on the forums here and on Xbox.com as well, and have given my gamer-tag, along with instructions on what videos in my archive contain the evidence/proof of my claim against a hacker who has been using an...
    xXImikoXx
    last modified by xXImikoXx
  • MW3 clan custom title

I have seen people with a custom title and i was wondering i started a clan with one person would i be able to create the clan tag and if so would i get to do my own or if i chose one would me and my friend get the sa...
    theooocow
    last modified by theooocow
  • Does anyone wants to get Sitrep Pro together with me?

Hey Guys,   Im looking for to get SitRep Pro. But as you know its pretty tough. I look for people who want to get it as well. Just write here ore PM me if you want so.   My Tag: VirusXXIV
    UnderPul
    last modified by UnderPul
  • clan vs clan matches

My clan GoLayDown (GLD) is looking for other clans to go head to head with.  If your interested message my gamertag kingdave180. We are also recruiting.  Get at me if your interested.  Xbox360 only.
    kingdave18o0
    last modified by kingdave18o0
  • survival mode

anybody want to play survival mode with me sometime?
    shadow_reaper23x
    last modified by shadow_reaper23x
  • What MW3 Game type do you think makes the Most XP?

Its Got to be HQ, If you have a Good team of 6 and know what your doing. XP and Match Bonus are usually 15K+ plus kill bonus and challenges
    OPX
    last modified by OPX
  • Anyone still playing?

I've gotten a bit tired of Ghosts and went back to MW3 to try and find a few games but I was surprised an disappointed to get none - have people given up on it? I thought given the relative unpopularity of Ghosts peop...
    Scumskimmer
    last modified by Scumskimmer
  • call of duty elite

Bonjour j'ai lue dans les derniers post que le cod elite lié a mw3 était fermé mais j"ai aussi vu que certaines personnes disaient qu'en passant par le pc on pouvait toujours voir ses stats sur mw3. Do...
    PeZzWise
    last modified by PeZzWise
  • Probleme clan

je viens de commencer à rejouer sur mw3 et je ne sais plus comment on fait pour changer de clan car la page elite à changer depuis, si il y en a qui pourrait m'aider se serait sympas. Je ne trouve plus c...
    kekeasjc
    last modified by kekeasjc
  • BanCandy

How far behind is Bancandy on banning boosters.
    diverlloyd
    last modified by diverlloyd
  • Unable to REPLY or START a POST on the MW3 Forums? ANYONE Haveing thie ISSUE READ THIS POST!

Im a Clan Leader and a Premium Elite Founder. Since the Update to Elite my Founder ICON goes MIA from time to time. I wanted to post in the forums to better my clan and as a Leader I must stay ontop of things being p...
    OPX
    last modified by OPX
  • View MW3 stats online

I apologize if someone has asked before.  But can you access your MW3 multiplayer stats from the COD website or Elite website?  Thanks
    knm3
    last modified by knm3
  • Is the FAD a good gun?

I was just woundering does anybody like the fad is it good
    YaBoYDaViD
    last modified by YaBoYDaViD
  • check this guy on [Removed by Moderator]

Check this guy on [Removed by Moderator] he is a beast doing rushing moabs on tdm with all guns, very entertaining with music,i know him he is a beast in mw3 (he doing at least 10 moabs a day in regular tdm always rus...
    xrush
    last modified by xrush
  • Special Ops Survial Mode- I would buy a package that starts you off with 100k and Better Armor. $3.99?  Does this exist yet?

Good Idea? Maybe I could get past lvl 36!
    JustOneQuestion
    last modified by JustOneQuestion
  • The MSR in 90 Seconds

When it comes to Snipers, the MSR is definitely a notable one. It has high power, mobility, and a proclivity for collateral damage.     The MSR is my sniper of choice. What's yours?
    y260
    last modified by y260
  • Clan

Hey guys. I am new to this sight and me and my friend would like to join a clan. Add me on Xxbox 360: xX Theorygun Xx   I get on everyday practically everyday after school. Message me regarding a clan for MW3!
    xXTheorygunXx
    last modified by xXTheorygunXx
  • Looking For A Lvl 50 Clan, Message Me!!!

Hello everyone, I am looking for a level 50 clan! My GT is: Drex Ego on xbox 360   Here is some info about me, my stats...   KDR: 1.374 (Bringing it up at a good pace) Accuracy: 19.42% Time Played: 8d 2h...
    MisT_TwiTch
    last modified by MisT_TwiTch