• They stopped stats?

That sucks.
    mrcod5
    last modified by mrcod5
  • sniping=more rewarding gameplay

for me i find sniper kills much more rewarding i can go like 14-12 sinping and have as much fun as going 30-8 with a sub anyone agree?
    slayter93
    last modified by slayter93
  • Looking for clan

Hey everybody im looking for a clan that i can join.. GamerTag: mickey g619 Stats Kills: 10,305 Deaths: 7,460 HeadShots: 1,026 K/D Ratio: 1.38 Kill Streak: 25 Win Streak: 17 Rank: Lieutenant General II - Lev...
    Mickeyg619
    last modified by Mickeyg619
  • New Game Mode Ideas " Outbreak " &  " S&R "

I was thinking about what they could do with a future update that would come with map pack 2/3, similar to what they did with zombies, and i had two ideas for game modes that incorporate zombies, the first is called. ...
    Pelaquin
    last modified by Pelaquin
  • What up with all the bad players trying to start clans?

I mean come on.. who's going to join a serious clan when you have guys with a 1.05 k/d and a neg win ratio are saying join my clan we are the best.. surely if you are the best your k/d will be 2-3+ and you will have a...
    iixR8TED
    last modified by iixR8TED
  • Loss of Rank - Game Lobby locked

Last night I was playing COD WAW Zombies when the game was disconnected as soon as it started. When i returned to the lobby my rank was reduced from 62 to 1 with minus 2 billion XP points. All of the live games are no...
    nathjk
    last modified by nathjk
  • Those KSI Guys

TROLL ALERT!!!!1!!!one!2 any1 else experienced their widespread terribleness? CoD4, CoD5, Halo, where they go, shame to all who are in a clan follows. wtf is their requirements? 10 and under? <1.00 KDR?
    The Authorities
    last modified by The Authorities
  • Le'Wigs

I'm calling you out but I'm to lazy to type the reason for it. Carry on.
    phlapjax
    last modified by phlapjax
  • We are World at War Website down

Just FYI, the We Are World at War website is down for now, due to the fact that we EXCEEDED OUR BANDWIDTH! haha that means we had a hell of alot of traffic for a free site. It will only be down for a bit, as I have to...
    sergeantc738
    last modified by sergeantc738
  • Was The DP28 Even In The Campaign?

Seriously, was it AT ALL? I just played through the campaign once more and I never even seen one nor do I recall ever using one at all? Is it even there? If so, which level(s) is it one?
    ShepnBeckn
    last modified by ShepnBeckn
  • When is the next Double Xp?

they shud have it every weekend like bungie do for halo, dont ya think? and have a true skill rank as well,
    jeffrobizzle
    last modified by jeffrobizzle
  • please add me to ur friends

please add me to ur friends
    NINJA PHREAX
    last modified by NINJA PHREAX
  • Was the hacker/cheating problem taken care of?

I stopped playing WaW when those hackers started pouring in. Couple years later, I got a new account, and wondering if it would be a good idea to get WaW again. Is there still a cheating problem in the games? If so, I...
    ImAlex93
    last modified by ImAlex93
  • I just got hacked. What do I do???

I was just searching for a game of zombies, and it put into a lobby. It went to the loading screen, then it kicked me out to the main menu. When I went to multiplayer, it said I was a lvl 1 with -21479069 xp, and I ca...
    gregawesome1
    last modified by gregawesome1
  • Type your Favorite Gun with your Elbow!

Type your favorite gun with your elbow! Here is mine... strgb--44
    Airr Force 0ne
    last modified by Airr Force 0ne
  • Black Ops 2, PS3 Clan Recruiting!

Join us today @ www.TacticalResponseTeam.com and get yourself in a clan today! Have a mic 15+ KDR dose not matter If you have skype its a plus, if not its ok
    Deadly21
    last modified by Deadly21
  • All USA players that still play W@W regularly...

If you still play W@W every now and then, and if you live in the USA (preferably east coast) and if you have good internet...   POST YOUR GAMERTAG.   I'll check this thread every now and then, if we can ge...
    crunkndatrunk
    last modified by crunkndatrunk
  • This is Why Treyarch Doesn't Fix World at War

There are thousands of threads going out there telling Treyarch to fix WaW, and this is one of them. IN EVERY SINGLE LOBBY there is at least one hacker, I have filed hundereds and hundereds and hundereds complaints ag...
    dudeacus97
    last modified by dudeacus97
  • Mac- Does WaW run on Mac when using Wine?

I want to buy WaW for my Mac because my pc can't handle it and I just want to know whether or not the program will run it.
    kyle_18
    created by kyle_18
  • Core or Hardcore

what one do you think is better and why? i believe that hardcore is better as it is more realistic and i have fun when i snipe people with my SVT-40 and they have no clue where i am.
    brte88
    last modified by brte88