• Public Matches in any game mode

Anyone wants to play Domination in CoD WaW?
    tainojoey1997
    last modified by tainojoey1997
  • Weaponry

on nextgen the cut weaponry and campaign should come back
    PSNzombies
    created by PSNzombies
  • Petition to PATCH Call of Duty World at War

I and hundreds of others need your help ! As you may or may not know Call of Duty World at War is being ravaged by " modders ".   What these modders do ruins the game for everyone else for Ex   - God Mod...
    x423xrapture
    last modified by x423xrapture
  • Hackers on WAW

I understand the game is old, but Hacking is a Federal offense and I can't believe it is ignored on this game.   Every single game mode, FFA, TD, WAR, is flooded with hackers, god mode, game mode mods.   I...
    The_Perkster
    last modified by The_Perkster
  • My friend got infected will he get banned for that?

Het got infected now what
    OXtremeAppleO
    created by OXtremeAppleO
  • how exactly is the world at war community today?

i heard a lot of talk about hackers but some things about most of the hackers just packing up and leaving. so how easy is it to get into a game in general and how often do you get into a good clean lobby?   also...
    Scameron
    last modified by Scameron
  • Treyarch, your negligence continues. What the **** could you possibly be patching that isn't fixing the mods?

If you even skimmed through the title, you can tell that I am pretty frustrated that Treyarch could be so careless with probably one of the best game in the CoD series.   First off, I played the game today on Au...
    Fifflethecat
    last modified by Fifflethecat
  • Trouble with matchmaking got you down?

A few people from my friends list have traded in WaW, saying that they have had enough with the match making problems.  I know I have sat in a lobby for over 15 minutes waiting to get into a game, but I'm not rea...
    Rabid Cat
    last modified by Rabid Cat
  • NON-HACKER Organized Matches Add Gamertag ApocalypticRick

We are organizing private matches, add me to your friends list. My gamertag is ApocalypticRick. No hackers allowed. We're mainly ages 21+
    ApocalypticRick
    last modified by ApocalypticRick
  • They stopped stats?

That sucks.
    mrcod5
    last modified by mrcod5
  • New Game Mode Ideas " Outbreak " &  " S&R "

I was thinking about what they could do with a future update that would come with map pack 2/3, similar to what they did with zombies, and i had two ideas for game modes that incorporate zombies, the first is called. ...
    Pelaquin
    last modified by Pelaquin
  • What up with all the bad players trying to start clans?

I mean come on.. who's going to join a serious clan when you have guys with a 1.05 k/d and a neg win ratio are saying join my clan we are the best.. surely if you are the best your k/d will be 2-3+ and you will have a...
    iixR8TED
    last modified by iixR8TED
  • Loss of Rank - Game Lobby locked

Last night I was playing COD WAW Zombies when the game was disconnected as soon as it started. When i returned to the lobby my rank was reduced from 62 to 1 with minus 2 billion XP points. All of the live games are no...
    nathjk
    last modified by nathjk
  • Those KSI Guys

TROLL ALERT!!!!1!!!one!2 any1 else experienced their widespread terribleness? CoD4, CoD5, Halo, where they go, shame to all who are in a clan follows. wtf is their requirements? 10 and under? <1.00 KDR?
    The Authorities
    last modified by The Authorities
  • Le'Wigs

I'm calling you out but I'm to lazy to type the reason for it. Carry on.
    phlapjax
    last modified by phlapjax
  • We are World at War Website down

Just FYI, the We Are World at War website is down for now, due to the fact that we EXCEEDED OUR BANDWIDTH! haha that means we had a hell of alot of traffic for a free site. It will only be down for a bit, as I have to...
    sergeantc738
    last modified by sergeantc738
  • Was The DP28 Even In The Campaign?

Seriously, was it AT ALL? I just played through the campaign once more and I never even seen one nor do I recall ever using one at all? Is it even there? If so, which level(s) is it one?
    ShepnBeckn
    last modified by ShepnBeckn
  • When is the next Double Xp?

they shud have it every weekend like bungie do for halo, dont ya think? and have a true skill rank as well,
    jeffrobizzle
    last modified by jeffrobizzle
  • please add me to ur friends

please add me to ur friends
    NINJA PHREAX
    last modified by NINJA PHREAX
  • Was the hacker/cheating problem taken care of?

I stopped playing WaW when those hackers started pouring in. Couple years later, I got a new account, and wondering if it would be a good idea to get WaW again. Is there still a cheating problem in the games? If so, I...
    ImAlex93
    last modified by ImAlex93