Extra Life Event!

Visibility: Open to anyone
score 0 Vote Up Vote Down
Voted on 0 times. You have not voted. Active

I'm participating in the Extra Life event this year. It's a marathon, but not your average marathon. Some people run, bike, or swim, I game. That's right I am participating in a gaming Marathon on November 2, 2013. It's a 25 hour marathon of playing video games whether it be on a console, my phone, my ipad or any other electronic gaming device. Why you ask, that is a great question. In April of 2000 I gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl named Tori. She was born a very sick little girl and we almost lost her, but it's by the grace of God and Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital that she is a healthy, normal teenager today. So my friends and fellow gamers I ask you to either participate in this event and help raise money for your local Children's Miracle  Network Hospital or to please follow my link and help me raise money for my local CMN Hospital. The money is tax deductible and 100% of the proceeds go directly to the hospital.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=48366

I want to thank each and everyone of you in advance for your support, your prayers and just for taking your time to read this.

~Dv8

Comments

Vote history