5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2009 2:33 PM by ghostsquad RSS

Battlefield 1943

DanielWW2
      Does anybody want to buy Battlefield 1943?
        • Re: Battlefield 1943
          MJTEXAS
          I'm buying it when I get another PS3.
            CID13

DanielWW2 wrote:

1943??? i thought it was 1942 not 1943??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
              daHawk
              Im getting it...
              hopefully.
                DanielWW2

CID13 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

1943??? i thought it was 1942 not 1943??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

The changed the name. The game that you can download is 3 maps of 1942 with better grafics and when the community makes 43.000.000 kills an new level will be unlocked.
                  ghostsquad
                  I'll buy it when (if) it gets to PC.