13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2009 9:37 AM by WiseGuy007 RSS

zombie mapmaker

sonicx9
      so i was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if you can make your own zombie map and cost 800 microsoft points. you can play with friends and friends can help you make a map with you. and if JD likes your map he will send the map for everyone to play, who likes my idea so zombies will be more fun!
        • Re: zombie mapmaker
          crimson_medics
          That would be cool
            interesting idea
              MoOnBreAkerXx
              pc already has it but for some reason console users don't have it.

if would be ewesome if the ps3 and xbox got it
                JimJimma
                Zombie map maker would be very cool. It would be a way to keep people playing WaW after November... It could work the same way as little big planet, ranked on other people, amount of times played etc etc... Obviously, it would make lots of interest as you could play hundreds of levels without having to play the same levels over and over again, yet we would still look forward to official releases.

If I could rate this thread, I would, but I cant.

Zombie map maker is something I would loooooove....
                  sonicx9
                  any ideas how this could happen?
                    MoOnBreAkerXx
                    start complaining to treyarch that the console users get left out

don't think it will work though

you could try another technique that will most definetly work. just say that you'll pay for the map maker function since all they care about is money
                      hahah yeah dude
                        sonicx9
                        i want this alot
                          snafuperman
                          The game is already made! They can't add something like this.
                            SuspectedJeans

snafuperman wrote:

The game is already made! They can't add something like this.

You think it matters whether or not the game is made, you can download entire games online now. Why wouldn't you be able to do something like this? Also it would be simple compared to what other games have. Halo 3 has the most extensive map maker that I have ever seen and a zombie map maker wouldn't need that many features.

MoOnBreAkerXx wrote:

start complaining to treyarch that the console users get left out

don't think it will work though

you could try another technique that will most definetly work. just say that you'll pay for the map maker function since all they care about is money

Thats what kills this game is the price they charge for extra stuff. I know they have people to pay for making the maps but when you openly brag about selling over 2 million downloads of map pack 1 & 2 it is a little overkill charging us for map pack 3.

A whole seperate zombie game or a map maker add-on would be ******* awesome.
                              daman66
                              i wish...
                                DSR101
                                Very good idea. one way it could work is you start with a generated background type such as Der riese with the night sky citys in the background and a large metal fence that sarounds it to show the boundry since you will only get a sertain ammount of space you can use. then they give you ground types like sand dirt soil ect. Then smaller things like walls boxes fences ect. then the larger thigs like fullsized houses used in other sombies maps or new ones tryarch included from other multiplayer levels. Then wall weapons, player spawn points, zombie spawn points dogs and box spawns. A weapon list that blocks out sertain guns you want or dont want (The list would have all the weapons in call of duty.) new perk machiens and so onewhen you play it with friends they would have to download it though.
                                  WiseGuy007
                                  Be like forge on halo without the budget and number of items can be placed on map and you choose a multiplayer map and edit it! I LIKE IT!

Treyarch must make this it's awesome!