1 2 3 Previous Next 236 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2010 3:44 PM by subman95 RSS

Map pack 4?????

Map pack 4 please?
      It has been said that the map pack 4 will come out after mw2. i really want it to come out but am now believing it never will. if anyone has any idea when it will come out or has any glitches on der reise they can show me hit up my gamer tag or leave a post
        • 1. Re: Map pack 4?????
          2 P00r 4 S0up
          i have faith it will but your going to get flamed by alot of mw2 fu(kers.
          • 2. Re: Map pack 4?????
            JD_2020
            Presently there are no plans for further DLC for CoD:WaW. We are tremendously appreciative of all your support through the 3 Map Packs, but at some point we have to shift focus to future projects. We’ll continue to support the game in fixing any cheats / hacks that may pop up, so no worries there.

Regards,
            -JD
            • 3. Re: Map pack 4?????
              Eeyore114

JD_2020 wrote:

Presently there are no plans for further DLC for CoD:WaW. We are tremendously appreciative of all your support through the 3 Map Packs, but at some point we have to shift focus to future projects. We’ll continue to support the game in fixing any cheats / hacks that may pop up, so no worries there.

Regards,
              -JD

Thank you for FINALLY saying something!! But, sadly i am through with World at War. I am now moving on to MW2. But thanks for great times, zombies, and a great multiplayer experience. Thanks for a great game.

-Eeyore114
              • 4. Re: Map pack 4?????
                Timber_Wolf

JD_2020 wrote:

Regards,
                -JD

Stop kidding me, you tell us that you guys made 3 zombie maps and you leave us? This is a joke, right?
                • 5. Re: Map pack 4?????
                  seth0497

Timber_Wolf wrote:

JD_2020 wrote:

Regards,
                  -JD

Stop kidding me, you tell us that you guys made 3 zombie maps and you leave us? This is a joke, right?

no its not take that everyone told you map pack 4 believers but you wouldn't listen
                  • 6. Re: Map pack 4?????
                    val742
                    I just hope they didn't lie to us... If they did that IS REALLY FU(KED UP!!!  If they relesed the map pack 4 they would make thousands in the first day! I wish they would relese it already...
                    • 7. Re: Map pack 4?????
                      seth0497

val742 wrote:

I just hope they didn't lie to us... If they did that IS REALLY FU(KED UP!!!  If they relesed the map pack 4 they would make thousands in the first day! I wish they would relese it already...

they arent going to release it they didnt lie some people made it up
                      • 8. Re: Map pack 4?????
                        Sgt Reign
                        That takes away the anticipation that has been killing me for like ever ... i am not diappointed but with all the talk about eggs and such MP# seemed like a cliffhanger ... this is a relief ... i can rest in peace.
                        • 9. Re: Map pack 4?????
                          Mörder von vielen

JD_2020 wrote:

Regards,
                          -JD

well that sux cuz ur missin out on tons o cash
                          1 2 3 Previous Next