27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 8:30 PM by frequentbanger2 RSS

    water on multiplayer

    soldium
      Who dont like water?
      Why cant we make little diving on more tropical maps itrs must be awesome enemy prociding the area you going out of water and back stabing thejmee
      there are new addon diving mask with oxigen for 120 seconds and regeneraaiting when proceed out from water
      sorry for my poor english
        • Re: water on multiplayer
          ....what?
          • Re: water on multiplayer
            MaxRus95

            soldium wrote:

             

            Who dont like water?
            Why cant we make little diving on more tropical maps itrs must be awesome enemy prociding the area you going out of water and back stabing thejmee
            there are new addon diving mask with oxigen for 120 seconds and regeneraaiting when proceed out from water
            sorry for my poor english



            If you would wrote in chinese i would of understoud better.
            • Re: water on multiplayer
              soldium
              uhh easier
              being on water enemy going across the road you out of water and backstab them
              • Re: water on multiplayer
                I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.

                -420
                • Re: water on multiplayer
                  Well, i understood what he said, and i agrre man Its awesome to have maps with lakes/seas and be able to dive in it..
                  • Re: water on multiplayer
                    smoothaz
                    Well...really.

                    There is no need to to make him feel unwelcome.He already informed you his English was poor.

                    He wants you to be able to dive into/under the water and hide...when someone walks past jump out and backstab them.

                    If you want that in Chinese to help you understand him

                    "yoolung maa wa mundwahh wattaa chow chow..deevi deevi waaataa..cummwaha uppy ngg stabby stabby"
                    • Re: water on multiplayer
                      soldium
                      thanks titan killer for helping mme
                      imaginate  you can dive get oxigen mask and wait for emeny when he go on the road you can go out of the water come to he and kinife him
                      awesome tactic
                      • Re: water on multiplayer

                        soldium wrote:

                         

                        thanks titan killer for helping mme
                        imaginate  you can dive get oxigen mask and wait for emeny when he go on the road you can go out of the water come to he and kinife him
                        awesome tactic


                        You are welcome
                        Well, it will looks fantastic if its in MP.. EPIC
                        • Re: water on multiplayer
                          smoothaz
                          It would only really work a few times...then everyone would check the water and kill you easy.

                          Plus its a bad idea really...if you want to dive into water play Tomb Raider as this is a FPS.

                          Water gives a fps hit as does specular...so no no not likey.
                          • Re: water on multiplayer
                            Medicated

                            Im420Man wrote:

                             

                            I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.

                            -420



                            Gonna call a 420 fail on you, no stoner is a bitchy as you are. Lighten up, smoke till your broke, then take one more toke.
                            • Re: water on multiplayer
                              Code Gs

                              Im420Man wrote:

                               

                              I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.

                              -420


                              Obviously...
                              • Re: water on multiplayer

                                Medicated wrote:

                                 

                                Im420Man wrote:

                                 

                                I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.

                                -420



                                Gonna call a 420 fail on you, no stoner is a bitchy as you are. Lighten up, smoke till your broke, then take one more toke.



                                Not ********, just saying there is no way this guy is a US citizen.  Now that I think about it he very well could be.

                                BTW your smoking catch phase was super stupid.  I don't smoke, I'm not broke and I will not toke.  It's just a name, if you can't get that then that's your bad.

                                On Topic: horrible idea.  You described a camping, scuba knifer... WTF is up with these suggestions?


                                -420
                                • Re: water on multiplayer
                                  Medicated
                                  I couldn't care less if you think my post was stupid, I've been watching all of yours since this site went up, and I haven't seen you say much that was relevant. The fact you don't smoke explains everything. What I said was meant to be tongue in cheek.

                                  I've been to the states many times, Lived in Chicago for 12 years. Not many of the people I met were masters of the english language. That fact doesn't make them any less American or any less likeable. Lighten up, it's just a damned game, and this is just a forum. Keep on not smokin it, more for the rest of us that do.
                                  • Re: water on multiplayer

                                    Medicated wrote:

                                     

                                    I couldn't care less if you think my post was stupid, I've been watching all of yours since this site went up, and I haven't seen you say much that was relevant. The fact you don't smoke explains everything. What I said was meant to be tongue in cheek.

                                    I've been to the states many times, Lived in Chicago for 12 years. Not many of the people I met were masters of the english language. That fact doesn't make them any less American or any less likeable. Lighten up, it's just a damned game, and this is just a forum. Keep on not smokin it, more for the rest of us that do.



                                    I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part.  If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax.  If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.

                                    I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts.  If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.


                                    -420
                                    • Re: water on multiplayer
                                      Code Gs

                                      Im420Man wrote:

                                       


                                      I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part.  If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax.  If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.

                                      I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts.  If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.


                                      -420


                                      Though, He's quite rude. On his other thread, he insulted someone for no particular reason.
                                      The sheer fact that he is more than likely trolling just makes him a sad human being.
                                      • Re: water on multiplayer

                                        Code GS wrote:

                                         

                                        Im420Man wrote:

                                         


                                        I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part.  If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax.  If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.

                                        I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts.  If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.


                                        -420


                                        Though, He's quite rude. On his other thread, he insulted someone for no particular reason.
                                        The sheer fact that he is more than likely trolling just makes him a sad human being.



                                        I know what you mean, but like I said previously: I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP.  If he's a sad human being then so be it.  I think that he is trying to communicate his ideas over the internet, but not doing to well because of the language / cultural barrier.  At least that is what I hope is happening.

                                        -420
                                        • Re: water on multiplayer
                                          sandy007h

                                          smoothaz wrote:

                                           

                                          Well...really.

                                          If you want that in Chinese to help you understand him

                                          "yoolung maa wa mundwahh wattaa chow chow..deevi deevi waaataa..cummwaha uppy ngg stabby stabby"



                                          Nice reply. I appreciate. This is how these guys should be dealt with.

                                          BTW, nice idea of underwater warfare.
                                          • Re: water on multiplayer
                                            Medicated
                                            I never said you disliked him, I was speaking from my own experience.. not directed at your post. Judging from his other post though, I will refrain from saying anything else on this guy, Do what you do
                                            • Re: water on multiplayer

                                              Medicated wrote:

                                               

                                              I never said you disliked him, I was speaking from my own experience.. not directed at your post. Judging from his other post though, I will refrain from saying anything else on this guy, Do what you do



                                              Coffee smells good, when you wake up.  BTW my name is derived from a long time ago when I was medicated often.

                                              -420
                                              • Re: water on multiplayer
                                                muggylove
                                                This aint farcry son!!
                                                • Re: water on multiplayer
                                                  [pde]paulkersey

                                                  muggylove wrote:

                                                   

                                                  This aint farcry son!!



                                                  nah, it's call of duty black ops with good ideas expressed. i thought about that also OP
                                                  • Re: water on multiplayer
                                                    alocker

                                                    MaxRus95 wrote:

                                                     

                                                    soldium wrote:

                                                     

                                                    Who dont like water?
                                                    Why cant we make little diving on more tropical maps itrs must be awesome enemy prociding the area you going out of water and back stabing thejmee
                                                    there are new addon diving mask with oxigen for 120 seconds and regeneraaiting when proceed out from water
                                                    sorry for my poor english



                                                    If you would wrote in chinese i would of understoud better.


                                                    Oh, the irony.
                                                    • Re: water on multiplayer
                                                      Rock7
                                                      I would love to see a Under Water Warfare map but I don't think that's possible in BO as it is too late to discuss this. Maybe in COD 8.
                                                      • Re: water on multiplayer
                                                        Devil07
                                                        I don't think that we will be able to swim on a multiplayer map because the map would be larger and I think we don't like large maps.