7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2010 5:12 AM by ghostsquad RSS

MORE MISSIONS & BADGES

ghosthound
      There will most likely be new badges for us to earn & put on our avatars once the game has been released.

Here are a few suggestions that I think the badges should be earned for:

- Prestige badge = same as Waw, but a different looking badge.
      - Final prestige badge = self explanitory.
      - 25, 000 kills overall
      - 50, 000 kils overall
      - 75, 000 kills overall
      - 100,000+ kills overall
      - 1 000 kills with smg's*
      - 1 000 kills with assault rifles*
      - 1 000 kills with lmg's*
      - 1 000 kills with sniper rifles*
      - 1 000 kills with shotguns*
      - 1 000 kills with pistols*
      - 1 000 kills with Dogs*
      - 1 000 kills with the Gunship* [these last 2 are the highest killstreaks so 1 000 kills is alot making the badge hard to get]
      - 1 000 wins overall
      - 2 500 wins overall
      - 5 000+ wins overall
      - Beating the single player campaign on Veteran difficulty
      - Attaining the full 1 000 gamerscore for Black Ops

* for these badges a star should be added to the badge if you get to 2,500 kills, 5,000 kills, 10,000 kills & 20,000+ kills with that particular class of weapon.

Every badge would look different & not be like the Waw weapon badges which were all the same essentially.

Thoughts & suggestions ???
        • Re: MORE MISSIONS & BADGES
          Horrorman
          Sounds not bad man 

If there will be a Weekend Warrior contest like in World at War, I hope this time that all countries can take part on. If there ever will be something like that again in BO.
            tell me how to get badges like you have...does it take ages?...also, how do you get the stars?....
              Horrorman
              You can get badges by doing missions, and if you ever reach the rank of 2nd Lt. you are getting another badge. Most of the badges people have here are from World at War, but those missions are expired. So you are not able to get them. One badge you could get by being a member of the old forum Charlie Oscar Delta, you could take over the points to the World at War forums, and you got a badge as well.

Horrorman wrote:

You can get badges by doing missions, and if you ever reach the rank of 2nd Lt. you are getting another badge. Most of the badges people have here are from World at War, but those missions are expired. So you are not able to get them. One badge you could get by being a member of the old forum Charlie Oscar Delta, you could take over the points to the World at War forums, and you got a badge as well.

thank you....that expains it...thats fine...
                quick question....how do you reach 2nd Lt. do I continue to post like normal and it will just rank me up over time or what?
                  Horrorman

Death_MagneticA wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

thank you....that expains it...thats fine...
                  quick question....how do you reach 2nd Lt. do I continue to post like normal and it will just rank me up over time or what?

yep, by posting and make good threads, not repeat one and spam  for all those things you are getting points and you rank up. It takes ages...
                    It took me over two years to reach 1st Lieutenant.... Good luck haha
                      ghostsquad
                      Personally, I think we don't need that many badges.