1 2 3 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2011 9:22 AM by noiretoile RSS

PS3 Prestige Reset Problem - Cutpurse Please Read

s7even_uk
      Seems there is a bigger problem with Prestige rank being reset on the PS3 randomly during host migration.  If you have experienced this issue in the last 72hrs, please post here.

Please do not post here if you were reset for cheating/boosting/glitching/emblem misuse or hacking as the 3arc/mod team can check your more recent games and will more than likely take a dim view of your plight.
        • 1. Re: Was Prestige 8
          imortalpwnr
          go to support, you can make an appeal if you modded, cheated, glitched or hacked. You can expect not to get your rank back, if there is a mistake it will be resolved and your rank will be restored.
          • 2. Re: Was Prestige 8
            hahahahahaha u got reset hahahahahahahahahah
            [quote][u][list][list=][list][code][code][code][code][list][list=][list=][color=#8000BF][color=#4000FF][list][list][list][list][list][code][code][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote] :lol:  8-)  :?  :shock:  :shock:  ;) [/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/code][/code][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/color][/color][/list][/list][/list][/code][/code][/code][/code][/list][/list][/list][/u][/quote]

• 3. Re: Was Prestige 8
              Our security measures have not detected you for any wrong doing.

We will fix you rank soon.

We are investigating the cause of this issue.
              • 4. Re: Was Prestige 8
                s7even_uk

Cutpurse wrote:

Is this genuine? Looked at your profile but it doesn't tell me whether you work for treyarch or not?
                • 5. Re: Was Prestige 8
                  HackedShot44

s7even_uk wrote:

Cutpurse wrote:

Is this genuine? Looked at your profile but it doesn't tell me whether you work for treyarch or not?

Well, considering avatars here are all static and lack any kind of customization, combined with the fact that his avatar says "Chief Moderator" I would come to the conclusion that he is, indeed, the real deal.
                  • 6. Re: Was Prestige 8
                    s7even_uk
                    Thanks cutpurse, looks like I have my 8th prestige back, however all my k/d, wins/losses etc are 0, I am going to be accused of cheating all the time and will be reported with every game, can I not get my stats back at all?
                    • 7. Re: Was Prestige 8
                      yovlud
                      Wait...isn't there a website with s7even in the address that promotes hacking/glitching/modding?
                      • 8. Re: Was Prestige 8
                        EliteSniperKING

YO VLUD wrote:

Wait...isn't there a website with s7even in the address that promotes hacking/glitching/modding?

yea seven sins.
                        • 9. Re: Was Prestige 8
                          yovlud

EliteSniperKING wrote:

YO VLUD wrote:

yea seven sins.

And that's probably why he got reset.  If I wear blue in south central L.A. even though I'm not a crip, more than likely I will be classified as a crip.
                          1 2 3 Previous Next