4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2011 6:48 PM by bumsrock RSS

For the PS3 Players....

Look on the bright side, by the time First Strike will be available, hopefully most of the glitches will be patched and other problems will be fixed which will result in mostly fair leaderboards unlike the X-Box ones and a better gaming experience.
        • Re: For the PS3 Players....
          alfav42
          Well that is very thughtful if only there were more xbox player like you. just kidding though that is a good thing i guess i dunno  
          cant wait for ascension i would love to see gameplay on it though lol.
            Lavaster
            Plus, by the time we get it, we'll know what to expect from the map and the best strategies.
              SKYwarriorUSN
              i would just like to say there will still be glitches because every call of duty has glitches all the time

alfav42 wrote:

Well that is very thughtful if only there were more xbox player like you. just kidding though that is a good thing i guess i dunno  
                cant wait for ascension i would love to see gameplay on it though lol.

Lol, I'm a PS3 player but it's true

Lavaster wrote:

Plus, by the time we get it, we'll know what to expect from the map and the best strategies.

Also i good thing. 

SKYwarriorUSN wrote:

i would just like to say there will still be glitches because every call of duty has glitches all the time

I said most of the glitches, hopefully the major ones, not all.