15 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2011 2:32 AM by jambofirstblood RSS

For Split-screeners

they should have a separate playlist because to me it annoying when you got split-screeners who are lvl 1 and got 2 kills each and 15 deaths
        • Re: For Split-screeners
          MoNsTa_zRo
          no they shouldn't spilt screeners aren't that bad the thing that makes them bad is when you play split screen the frame rates are terrible making it really hard to kill. thats one thing treyarch needs to fix.
            avengedyesterday
            I don't know about you but playing against a full team of split screeners = one fun and easy game.

Avengedyesterday wrote:

I don't know about you but playing against a full team of split screeners = one fun and easy game.

it is.....unless they are on you team 

Avengedyesterday wrote:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll yes
                  drunkdog80
                  try playing when a split screen is the host.  think it lags as it is lol
                    I think that the main player should tell his friend that goes 2 and 20 to capture flags instead of trying to get kills. It would solve everything.
                      RaiokuSensei
                      LOL thats the prestige leaderboards.
                        MATT-DROGUES

Avengedyesterday wrote:

Oh yes I see Split Screeners on the other team i know im getting the chopper gunner for sure..However when theyre on my team.. ABORT!!
                          luckyenglish
                          For whatever reason, the fact is split screeners (generally) do worse then the other players on the team.  I don't blame them though because it's definitely harder to play that way. I played split screen with a friend for 2 games and I just ended up saying forget it.  And then we just took turns on full screen.

The only 'problem' that I've actually run into (and only once)  were split screeners is in "one in the chamber" wager match; where they actually worked together to double team the rest of us (not that they got first place, but still ... ).
                            baztrene
                            Please make a lobby for split screen only. Its unbearable to play a match with just one pair of split screeners never mind two or three.
                              scumbaggah
                              Oh yes I see Split Screeners on the other team i know im getting the chopper gunner for sure..However when theyre on my team.. ABORT!![/quote]

I often play split screen and i know i'm getting the chopper gunner for sure, I actually got my best kdr playing split screen 57.00 lol. The split screen online was one of the best ideas treyarch had for this game, i have alot of fun with my buddies and even my gf jumps on and i dont have to worry bout my kdr going south  altho i agree with the frame rate or lack of, napalm is virtually invisible lol
                              As for the teaming up me and my mates do it in sticks and stones and it is hell fun anyway u can only split screen in ante up which is for mucking around anyway imo

Offenceless wrote:

I think that the main player should tell his friend that goes 2 and 20 to capture flags instead of trying to get kills. It would solve everything.

That or.... remembering it is just a game, it seems a lot of people, anymore all they have are there precious online stats, example: KD ratio! and  that is  just sad.
                                  riley_sparky

Avengedyesterday wrote:

I find it funny that you think that because I play split screen with my wife daily and i typically come out with a minimum of 1.80 kdr and not to mention last night i had 1 match while in split screen where i was 32k/6d and 1 where i went 32k/8d, she also is rarely ever gets a negetive ratio. maybe in a lot of cases split screeners dont do as good but not in all cases.

riley_sparky wrote:

Avengedyesterday wrote:

I find it funny that you think that because I play split screen with my wife daily and i typically come out with a minimum of 1.80 kdr and not to mention last night i had 1 match while in split screen where i was 32k/6d and 1 where i went 32k/8d, she also is rarely ever gets a negetive ratio. maybe in a lot of cases split screeners dont do as good but not in all cases.

Its just ranters that got wooped, and blame there game play on any and everything possible

Avengedyesterday wrote:

Couldnt disagree more, try playing against crustycobbler and ballzthemassive when they aint drunk 4.00 kd consistently on split, alternating entrances to camping spots, staggerd positions so they cant both be flash banged at once so your only ever gonna kill one if your lucky etc.

Guess its in the way you play.