1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2013 2:11 PM by EvansBlue369 Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
        schmambuman

KotovSyndrome wrote:

DropDragon wrote:

Because IW was smoking it when they made the game.

On a serious note, I don't know. They wanted to appeal to the druggies, maybe. I suppose you got banned for it, and if so, good. Go to Amsterdam or wherever else your precious drug is legal and smoke yourself until your brain's dead, if there's any brain there to begin with.

Seems to me like someone knows what they're talking about. -.-
        Weed does quite the opposite - it stimulates brain cells, and parts of the brain that are used least often.
        The only way you can "kill" your brain with it is by smoking so much you suffocate.

It also negatively effects the central nervous system and memory, or so I've been told...
        Honestly, you can't just pretend it has absolutely no downsides.
        Go here and take a look at the differences in brain activity. I can accept that it is very useful in treating patients in extreme pain, but it's still a drug, whether you like it or not.
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-p ictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html
        • 41. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
          Keems

schmambuman wrote:

KotovSyndrome wrote:

DropDragon wrote:

Because IW was smoking it when they made the game.

On a serious note, I don't know. They wanted to appeal to the druggies, maybe. I suppose you got banned for it, and if so, good. Go to Amsterdam or wherever else your precious drug is legal and smoke yourself until your brain's dead, if there's any brain there to begin with.

Seems to me like someone knows what they're talking about. -.-
          Weed does quite the opposite - it stimulates brain cells, and parts of the brain that are used least often.
          The only way you can "kill" your brain with it is by smoking so much you suffocate.

It also negatively effects the central nervous system and memory, or so I've been told...
          Honestly, you can't just pretend it has absolutely no downsides.
          Go here and take a look at the differences in brain activity. I can accept that it is very useful in treating patients in extreme pain, but it's still a drug, whether you like it or not.
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pi ctures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html

You're right about pretending that a drug has no downsides, but people often exaggerate the downsides and completely rule out the positives.
          • 42. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
            hylands1308
            I have my CT as 4:20 and my emblem as "SWED" on a green backround for months now. I have never been reported. And as for you people saying it kills brain cells. Clearly you must not have any, because when it comes down to it. Pot isn't that different from cigs. If you power puff cigs you can get a long lasting high from it. Similar to when you smoke weed.
            • 43. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
              Mantrah

Phasma_GHOSTtehPRO wrote:

It all boils down to these peoples fear of being excluded. They opress creative/free-spirited individuals out of the sub-consciouos despise for their own subserviant, dependant, sheepish lives and to be seen by the 'rat racers' to be one of them.

Best quote of the thread.

FPS iKris wrote:

Mantrah wrote:

Stop trying to act all high and mighty. Superiority over an xbox-game forum doesn't work for anyone, including you.

Thanks for your opinion, but I'm going to completely disregard what you're saying.

Appreciate the effort though!

It's just not working out. Let me ask, are you disregarding it because you know it's true and you have nothing better to rebut with consequently? You've come onto these forums and you're trying to imprint your name by trying to act superior by posting smartarse comments and even trying to degrade people in some instances. However, to those 5% who aren't completely logically flawed on these forums, well, you look like a douche trying to achieve null glory.
              • 44. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

Phasma_GHOSTtehPRO wrote:

AeonsDead worte: "You seem rather closed minded. I smoke marijuana recreantionally, i find it "fun". I also however have a Masters degree with Honours in Civil Engineering, i "work hard" and have a "nice life". Am i not entitled to do what i want?"

This...

This...
                • 45. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
                  Anyway, how can your Clan Tag be 4:20 if colon ( : ) is a symbol? Clan Tags in Black Ops do not allow symbols. In MW2, yes, but BO, no.

Just curious.
                  • 46. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
                    strategist

Delicious24 wrote:

More important question. Why do people still think its cool to smoke pot and put weed symbols on stuff !

becaduse they are white teenagers that want to be rappers.
                    • 47. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
                      densecloudz
                      Who cares if anyone smokes weed, its going to be legal in the next 5 years anyway

I can function smoking my vaporizer
                      I can not function if I touch alcohol

Half the people complaining about it, don't even know WHY or HOW it became illegal
                      • 48. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
                        PeaceIs4Cowards

bro , don't forget about cigarettes they are legal too and are extremely harmful too

• 49. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
                          PeaceIs4Cowards

then lets make every medicine created by the pharmaceutical industry illegal.They are all drugs  they treat you but have downside effects too, and weed isn't just for pain, weed helps killing cancerous cells , treats Parkinson's Syndrome , chronic pain, epilepsy...etc The only problem is if you smoke it without a smoke cooler, its the only thing that gives you lung cancer, and that is hot smoke, that's why when you inhale the smoke of burning stuff can make you have lung cancer, well that doesn't matter now , since your government is now releasing chemicals on the sky claiming that is to reflect the sun, I sure don't wanna know what kind of chemicals are but one thing I can tell you the aluminum levels on water rain are increasing 61 times of what was normal, you think that what you are breathing is pure air? you are breathing aluminium with some other chemicals in it, it will cause cancer too  WAKE UP What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length) - YouTube