8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2013 7:38 AM by Gho90 RSS

    Gun Jam

      Man, wtf is up with these damn gun jams dude
      myy FAMAS has done it about 10 times and my Galil did it once
      I understand it's from keeping modded controllers but come on, you can't fix this?!?
      Member
      hardcore96
        • Test #1
          Re: Gun Jam
          they need to fix the pistol jam. my trigger finger is 2x faster than what the jam does
          Last Edited: Mar 29, 2011 6:40 PM
          • Test #1
            Re: Gun Jam
            yeah right ! ! doesnt jam on me....



            ChrisVillan wrote:

             

            they need to fix the pistol jam. my trigger finger is 2x faster than what the jam does


            Last Edited: Mar 29, 2011 6:43 PM
            • Test #1
              Re: Gun Jam
              I just posted a thread about this last night too.....  Didn't know they added the jam feature until today so I was really confused before when my gun quit shooting.  They have to change it for sure it happens with the famas a lot for me as well.  I do have it happen with pistols and galil.

              To add to the fact, I thought my controller was on the fritz so I bought a new controller thinking it would solve the problem before I posted on here.
              Last Edited: Mar 29, 2011 6:51 PM
              • Test #1
                Re: Gun Jam
                First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam was today..
                Last Edited: Mar 29, 2011 10:17 PM
                • Test #1
                  Re: Gun Jam

                  Menacetech wrote:

                   

                  First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam on it was today..



                  when i was in the army my m16 did it all the time with a nva in front of me.......that sucked.......off topic ....but true story
                  Last Edited: Mar 29, 2011 10:26 PM
                  • Test #1
                    Re: Gun Jam

                    scooterdog wrote:

                     

                    Menacetech wrote:

                     

                    First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam on it was today..



                    when i was in the army my m16 did it all the time with a nva in front of me.......that sucked.......off topic ....but true story



                    well off topic yes.. regardless, thank you for serving. nam was a nasty war.  I am actually just finishing up my commitment with the AF. couple tours in Afghanistan, weapon worked just fine when I needed it to.  I don't doubt for one minute that you had that weapon jam up on ya.
                    Last Edited: Mar 29, 2011 11:33 PM
                    • Test #1
                      Re: Gun Jam

                      scoobwrx wrote:

                       

                      I just posted a thread about this last night too.....  Didn't know they added the jam feature until today so I was really confused before when my gun quit shooting.  They have to change it for sure it happens with the famas a lot for me as well.  I do have it happen with pistols and galil.

                      To add to the fact, I thought my controller was on the fritz so I bought a new controller thinking it would solve the problem before I posted on here.



                      I think I replied to that post saying it had not happened to me. I retract that statement and ironically enough experienced it with Famas a lot over the last day or so and have since swapped to the AK47 which doesn't really seem to jam. It's annoying, after all it's a shooting game and now in close combat a jam results in instant death.
                      Last Edited: Mar 30, 2011 2:55 AM
                      • Test #1
                        Re: Gun Jam

                        you did fix it and my name is jameel do you what to play with me

                        Last Edited: Nov 9, 2013 7:38 AM