8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2013 7:38 AM by Gho90 RSS

Gun Jam

hardcore96
      Man, wtf is up with these damn gun jams dude
      myy FAMAS has done it about 10 times and my Galil did it once
      I understand it's from keeping modded controllers but come on, you can't fix this?!?
        • Re: Gun Jam
          they need to fix the pistol jam. my trigger finger is 2x faster than what the jam does
            madaphacker
            yeah right ! ! doesnt jam on me....

ChrisVillan wrote:

they need to fix the pistol jam. my trigger finger is 2x faster than what the jam does

scoobwrx
              I just posted a thread about this last night too.....  Didn't know they added the jam feature until today so I was really confused before when my gun quit shooting.  They have to change it for sure it happens with the famas a lot for me as well.  I do have it happen with pistols and galil.

To add to the fact, I thought my controller was on the fritz so I bought a new controller thinking it would solve the problem before I posted on here.
                Menacetech
                First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam was today..
                  scooterdog

Menacetech wrote:

First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam on it was today..

when i was in the army my m16 did it all the time with a nva in front of me.......that sucked.......off topic ....but true story
                    Menacetech

scooterdog wrote:

Menacetech wrote:

First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam on it was today..

when i was in the army my m16 did it all the time with a nva in front of me.......that sucked.......off topic ....but true story

well off topic yes.. regardless, thank you for serving. nam was a nasty war.  I am actually just finishing up my commitment with the AF. couple tours in Afghanistan, weapon worked just fine when I needed it to.  I don't doubt for one minute that you had that weapon jam up on ya.
                      r_flinchy

scoobwrx wrote:

I just posted a thread about this last night too.....  Didn't know they added the jam feature until today so I was really confused before when my gun quit shooting.  They have to change it for sure it happens with the famas a lot for me as well.  I do have it happen with pistols and galil.

To add to the fact, I thought my controller was on the fritz so I bought a new controller thinking it would solve the problem before I posted on here.

I think I replied to that post saying it had not happened to me. I retract that statement and ironically enough experienced it with Famas a lot over the last day or so and have since swapped to the AK47 which doesn't really seem to jam. It's annoying, after all it's a shooting game and now in close combat a jam results in instant death.

you did fix it and my name is jameel do you what to play with me