1 2 3 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 7:59 PM by ChiefChakawaka RSS

    why do you prefer hardcore??

    deathbybisp
      Ok, i used to play hard core all the time, i actually went from core, to hardcore on WAW. but ive gotten tired of several things with that game type. Here's some reasons that i believe that alot of folks play hardcore...
      1.your aim is bad
      2. you like to hide alot (camp and wait)
      3. your aim is bad
      4. you like to hide alot
      5. you think that the name "hardcore" makes you cool
      6. your aim is bad and you like to hide alot
      7. you dont get alot of killstreaks cuz you are a scrub, so no ricochet doesn't bother you; since you dont get any other killstreaks besides spy plane, care package, black bird. and the occasional doggies.
      8. you actually enjoy killing your teammates if they raped you the game before when you were on the other team. WOW!!
      9. you think its more realistic (until some douchebag kills you in second chance)
      10. you think every gun or perk is overpowered, so you should play this mode since you can snipe someone from across the map with an ak74u (totally unrealistic)
      my question to all you folks who think its more realistic is: have you ever shot a fully automatic gun?? probly not. cuz there is no possible way you can spray accurately with a weapon on fully auto, unless its a .22 cal bullet. even real military vets that i know who play this game have run a m60 in real life, and ALL of them have said that theres no way that they could spray accurately in (real life) with any weapon on this game. military guns and personnel will burst fire 98% of the time. so guess what? hardcore is not more realistic. its for scrubs who cant shoot accurately, and have to camp to get good killstreaks. end of story

      (to clarify my hate of hardcore id like to say that camping is my main issue with the mode, as well as some kid who cant hardly even aim their gun, hit me in the leg and kill me while i was just about to blast them in the chest with spot-on aiming. the other would be getting booted for killstreaks killing teammates)
        • 1. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
          TrizzleJizzle
          Hardcore is harder gameplay. You need to play more tactically and a UAV plane is worth gold. The run and gunners will never survive hardcore because it is slower and more 'realistic' then core. If you drop into a hardcore game and run around the map like in core you will be shot in seconds.

          I love hardcore because it is a more mature tactical gameplay. You need to be more aware of the maps, where your teammates are and the choices in killstreaks. Rambo type playstyle does not belong here.

          If your aim is bad in hardcore you will be kicked for killing off teammates.
          • 2. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
            Map awareness is more important in HC.

            I mainly play it to practice aim with my python.
            • 3. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
              deathbybisp

              TrizzleJizzle wrote:

               

              Hardcore is harder gameplay. You need to play more tactically and a UAV plane is worth gold. The run and gunners will never survive hardcore because it is slower and more 'realistic' then core. If you drop into a hardcore game and run around the map like in core you will be shot in seconds.

              I love hardcore because it is a more mature tactical gameplay. You need to be more aware of the maps, where your teammates are and the choices in killstreaks. Rambo type playstyle does not belong here.

              If your aim is bad in hardcore you will be kicked for killing off teammates.



              actually hardcore is not technically harder since you can snipe someone from across the map with a pistol or smg. and its not more realistic because of the same principal. basically its just a campers paradise. oh well, its just my opinion, you do what you like, and i do what i like. i just think hardcore was better on other games. ricochet needs to come back, then ill come back to hardcore. (not that you care!! lol)
              • 4. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                SICCNESS
                I dont mind hardcore, but i play reg TDM or HQ.  I dont play HCTDM because more people camp, spray and pray and my team are usually all idiots.  This is all personal observations.  I can't stand telling my team that i am dropping morters or napalm at a certain location and they all run there.  Also i will be shooting at someone and a teamate will just run right in front of me.
                • 5. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                  deathbybisp

                  SICCNESS wrote:

                   

                  I dont mind hardcore, but i play reg TDM or HQ.  I dont play HCTDM because more people camp, spray and pray and my team are usually all idiots.  This is all personal observations.  I can't stand telling my team that i am dropping morters or napalm at a certain location and they all run there.  Also i will be shooting at someone and a teamate will just run right in front of me.



                  how about this for a wtf moment?? on grid upstairs, B bombsite. im sitting far back behind the bomb, a teammate runs in front of me, and a guy from all the way across the hallway (right beyond their entranceway) shoots his cz275 and gets a double kill on me?? hardcore is bs! fix it plz
                  • 6. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                    TrizzleJizzle

                    deathbybisp wrote:

                     



                    actually hardcore is not technically harder since you can snipe someone from across the map with a pistol or smg. and its not more realistic because of the same principal. basically its just a campers paradise. oh well, its just my opinion, you do what you like, and i do what i like. i just think hardcore was better on other games. ricochet needs to come back, then ill come back to hardcore. (not that you care!! lol)



                    It is harder for those exact reasons. If you run around like you do in core you will get killed very quickly. Ricochet is not needed if you understand how hardcore is played.
                    • 7. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                      deathbybisp

                      TrizzleJizzle wrote:

                       

                      deathbybisp wrote:

                       



                      actually hardcore is not technically harder since you can snipe someone from across the map with a pistol or smg. and its not more realistic because of the same principal. basically its just a campers paradise. oh well, its just my opinion, you do what you like, and i do what i like. i just think hardcore was better on other games. ricochet needs to come back, then ill come back to hardcore. (not that you care!! lol)



                      It is harder for those exact reasons. If you run around like you do in core you will get killed very quickly. Ricochet is not needed if you understand how hardcore is played.



                      trizz, you must have not read what i said at the beginning, i played hardcore for two+ years. but i switched back for several annoying nuances that come along with playing hc.

                      i can go 31-0 sniping on hardcore. i know how to play it. yes you have to have a different mentality. but im talking about the HARDCORE campers that play the mode. its very annoying. especially when your killstreaks have to be modified to be less lethal cuz youre scared of killing your precious, camping teammates. thanks for participating sir!!      
                      • 8. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                        TrizzleJizzle

                        deathbybisp wrote:

                         



                        trizz, you must have not read what i said at the beginning, i played hardcore for two+ years. but i switched back for several annoying nuances that come along with playing hc.

                        i can go 31-0 sniping on hardcore. i know how to play it. yes you have to have a different mentality. but im talking about the HARDCORE campers that play the mode. its very annoying. especially when your killstreaks have to be modified to be less lethal cuz youre scared of killing your precious, camping teammates. thanks for participating sir!!      



                        Camping is a valid play style annoying or not. Yes, your killstreak rewards do need to be modified but you should know this before going into a match. You have a choice. Either pick splash damage kill streaks and run the risk of killing off teammates, or pick linear killstreaks and not have the worry. If you prefer splash damage then play core. also, last time i checked dogs are pretty lethal and can get just as many kills as a chopper gunner or gunship which is exactly what you are complaining about. The harrier is pretty lethal too
                        • 9. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                          OP, not only  do I disagree with you, but your just mad that you got owned.  Also post your gamer tag.

                          I think your completely full of crap that you can go 31-0 sniping in hardcore.

                          Now go ahead and use the excuse that you have not done it recently so it's not on there, or not posting ur tag  cause someone may stalk you.

                          Bring on the excuses
                          1 2 3 Previous Next