Test #1Geez dude, if it bothers you that much snap the game in half and throw it out.
You don't have to play a game that you don't like. I use ghost all the time because noobs like you are always throwing up UAVs and trying to hunt me. Sometimes I switch to lightweight to really mess with you noobs. Anyway, stop complaining and either love the game or give up and let the rest of us have fun.
Test #1I can't tell if you are serious. If you think using UAV makes you a noob then you are an idiot. Using ghost most definitely makes you a noob. And thank you for the person who replied first, thank you, something to look forward too. And no I will not leave the game, because I like it, im just trying to make it more enjoyable by not having noobs like you ruin it.
Test #1Ghost has been around since the COD 4 days I believe. (I havent played that game for about 3 years...) Why the hell is it just now overpowered? But I do agree with the SC... IW had it right in MW2. I didnt use it at all in MW2 (except to get all the perks pro). and I have BARELY used it in this game. I will once I hit 14th (not going to 15th btw) just to get it pro.
Hacker and Ninja >>>>> 2nd + chance....
I really like Blops, it has so much potential as a game, but for some reason Treyarch doesn't feel like fixing the things that are keeping the game from being great. I'm asking you this so we can make this game better. Please for the love of god stop using ghost and second chance. Its so annoying getting a UAV to have nothing on the radar. Its even more annoying to kill someone, only to have them kill you with there primary weapon while they are in invincibility mode.
These 2 perks are the most OP perks in the game. Ghost does way to much and completely destroys all the other perks in the first perk selection. While second chance is just so imbalanced and OP I can't even talk about it. And since Treyarch won't do anything to fix it, I'm asking you. PLEEASE!!!
I would prefer people to not use SC over Ghost.
And I know a lot of people are going to say that there is nothing wrong with Ghost, unless you are camping in a corner. But people don't seem to understand THAT IS ALL PEOPLE USE IT FOR!
I've heard people like David VONDOHARRRRR say that people need to get over chance and stop looking at the UAV, don't give me bullshit that I need to look in front of me just because you're to damn lazy to fix a problem in you're game.
I am not going to say that I am a amazing COD player, because I am not. I'm just asking for the community to stop using OP perks and make the game more enjoyable.
you can get the spyplane with just 3 kills, 2 if you're using hardline since you hate ghost so much. ghost is a good counter to the easiest killstreak to get. stop crying about ghost.
Clutch City 51 wrote:
Ghost has been around since the COD 4 days I believe. (I havent played that game for about 3 years...) Why the hell is it just now overpowered?
It's not overpowered, just overused.
In MW2, people mainly used 2 perks: Stopping Power and Danger Close. Most people ran high, stackable, streaks, so there was no need to run Cold Blooded. Cold Blooded put you at a distinct disadvantage if you didnt have good map knowledge, quick reaction time, and good aim since it took more bullets to kill someone.
In COD4, it's pretty much the same besides the streaks.
In BLOPS, Spy Planes are spammed, because most people either cant reach the higher streaks since they dont stack, or simply because they dont like using the high streaks. Spy Plane is the most used streak in the game, so Ghost being the most used perk isnt surprising. It's annoying, but isnt surprising.
I for one have no problem with Ghost. Just the way 9/10 use it. Which of course we know is to sit in a corner or some obscure part of the map and pray someone walks into their LOS.
Since COD4, Ghost has been meant to be a flanking perk. In COD4 and MW2 that's what it was. In BLOPS, its mostly used to be a b1tch.
Hell, its easy to tell who runs Ghost in BLOPS if you go play MW2. LOTS of guys sitting in corners nowadays on MW2. I'd rather deal with the tubes...
But hey, if thats how they have fun, to each his own...
While second chance is just so imbalanced and OP I can't even talk about it. And since Treyarch won't do anything to fix it, I'm asking you. PLEEASE!!!
The real problem is that you suck. I lol at people with second chance, it's basically like saying I suck so much I need to two chancesbut all it really does is deny them a perk because 90% of the time they die before they hit the floor and the other 10% they get one shotted.