1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next 196 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2011 2:42 PM by NoLifeKing23 Go to original post RSS
      • 190. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit
        Buddah6793
        AHHH what have you guys done to the DLC why did you have to moshpit it, most people payed for the DLC to play what gamemode they wanted now they are forced to do gamemodes they dont even like. Express thats fine because its a option hardcore thats fine for hardcore fans but moshpit just takes the options away  
        • 191. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit
          Express is the best idea ever 3arch, needs some changes to make it perfect though. Give use separate FFA, TDM, DOM & S&D express playlists, then a mosh pit for the rest. Atm it doesn’t have the amount of people to justify such a move, but this has a reason (nor has barebones btw), people don’t like having to play a specific game type in a mosh pit.

If not possible make it TDM and Dom mainly or tdm, demo & dom, the other game modes have long respawn waits, this isn´t fast paced. I don´t mind playing them at all, but I think it keeps a lot of people off the playlist, it would be a lot more popular as a tdm – dom mix or demo – dom (as tdm can get boring, defensive, slow paced fast too).

In any case please don´t remove it, it has a hard following fanbase who only play it, this is exactly what loads of people have been waiting for. 

I would make it dom & demo only but more popular would be a tdm / dom mix only.
          • 192. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit
            cy7s

StevenTDL wrote:

cy7s wrote:

what does him being a dashboarder have to do with anything?

Its a sign of being childish, selfish, and having poor character, and the fact that its an attempt to pad his own stats, therefore his opinion doesnt carry much weight because he just wants what benefits himself. (being able to hide with Ghost the entire game), and he can still do that in the regular playlist, so there is no need for him to worry about the Express playlist.

1. it has nothing to do with the validity of his statements or arguments
            2. i could easily argue everything we do is to benefit ourselves
            • 193. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit
              I wonder how long it'll be before Express is removed. Next to Sabotage, it's one of the least played playlists in the game. I'd argue it's just taking up space for a better, more valuable playlist that people will actually play and enjoy.
              • 194. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit
                NoLifeKing23

TrialStarDragon wrote:

The point is by removing ghost they didnt really speed up the game. Ghost was not the problem as everyone likes to try and claim. It is the fact that ksr does not stack as it did in mw2 were players got used to playing that style of game. So now in order to get better ksr some people camp more and rush less.

and constant spy plane spam does not lead to faster games.. if that was true why not just turn the radar on all the time then. that should make for realy fast games. people will still camp in the express playlist. It will not stop camping or make the games go that much faster.

All they needed to do was remove spawn timers, wave spawning from all game modes in the list, and reduce the in lobby timer to 20 seconds. and games would be faster.

the list was created to appease all the ghost criers and red dot rusher hunters that cant play in the normal lists because their spy plane nolonger gave them easy kills. they had to work for them and earn them.

I dont think the point of an express playlist is to speed up the individual games, but rather reduce the wait time between games....ie the removal of ghost was not done with the thought of  "speeding up the game."

Kastro187420 wrote:

I wonder how long it'll be before Express is removed. Next to Sabotage, it's one of the least played playlists in the game. I'd argue it's just taking up space for a better, more valuable playlist that people will actually play and enjoy.

Really last I saw the playlist was averaging 5k, a healthy amount for the core playlist.
                • 195. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit

NoLifeKing23 wrote:

Really last I saw the playlist was averaging 5k, a healthy amount for the core playlist.

Are you on Xbox or PS3? I'm on PS3, and the last time I seen the playlist, it had about 2500 or so. There was a noticeable difference between the other playlists and Express.
                  • 196. Re: Express; DLC Moshpit; Hardcore DLC Moshpit
                    NoLifeKing23
                    xbox. and yeah, i just looked, the number is low atm, only 2k. But seriously, Nuketown 24/7 has 123,000, a brand new, limited time playlist, at least it says limited time. Once that goes, the numbers will go back to normal, except for sabo, which has its normal 682 people. Then we can re-open this conversation, cuz pre-nuketown, it averaged around 5,000, which is respectable.
                    1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next