1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 125 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 2:45 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
      • 120. Re: Elite: Gold clan Tags is not a hack! Don't be dumb!

BoonTownRAT wrote:

Good luck guys, Our clan RATS are level 11 so far. Have our gold tags and unique title. Whats your ingame clan tag? can't seem to get your clan page to load (among with others) Having a few issues with getting some of our members into our clan with the dreaded '404 page not found' on accepting an invite.      Hopefully see you in game some time soon.

4RUM Sir.

Good luck to you guys as well!

• 121. Re: Elite: Gold clan Tags is not a hack! Don't be dumb!

allyn75 wrote:

I'm on your level there Mr. Wiggy. Problem is I've always had a problem with you and your ego. I know you don't care, and I don't really care about your indifference towards me. I've always called it as I see it and I will always think you're just an egotistical jerk; plain and simple. You didn't say "legit" clan, you just ASSUME that since you're so wonderful (in your own little Modern Warfare mind) that you guys will be the first "legit" clan. whatever. moving on.

Wiggy is so glad that Wiggy's Ego bothers you so much, it just goes to show there is something missing in your own life that would make you focus on something like Wiggy's "ego" Now, the fact that Wiggy didn't mention that his clan is "legit" leads me to believe your ignorant assumption of us doing something "shenanigan" related shows again what kind of brainpan we are dealing with now doesn't it?

Your ignorant assumptions is not Wiggy's responsibility. Again, not on Wiggy's level.

Try again

• 122. Re: Elite: Gold clan Tags is not a hack! Don't be dumb!
            Cable99

allyn75 wrote:

I'm on your level there Mr. Wiggy. Problem is I've always had a problem with you and your ego. I know you don't care, and I don't really care about your indifference towards me. I've always called it as I see it and I will always think you're just an egotistical jerk; plain and simple. You didn't say "legit" clan, you just ASSUME that since you're so wonderful (in your own little Modern Warfare mind) that you guys will be the first "legit" clan. whatever. moving on.

Legit was assumed because we are the 4RUMBOYS. Coming together in the idea of clean, honest gaming, we stand for legitimate approachs to the video game "world", if you will. It's in our charter. And since we aren't a clan of developers, what else did that leave? Perhaps if you'd carried your thinking out to the logical conclusion...just saying.

As for Wiggy's ego-he's really very self-effacing compared to most of our group. He speaks as he does because he finds the responses funny. So say we all.

• 123. Re: Elite: Gold clan Tags is not a hack! Don't be dumb!
              riffy08

Wow, Wiggy you really know how to start a party.  A nice discussion about clans turning into dropping pants and breaking out rulers, comparing birth certificates...cats and dogs living together...biblical proportions...mayhem!

(sorry, really nothing constructive to add...carry on!)

• 124. Re: Elite: Gold clan Tags is not a hack! Don't be dumb!

riffy08 wrote:

Wow, Wiggy you really know how to start a party.  A nice discussion about clans turning into dropping pants and breaking out rulers, comparing birth certificates...cats and dogs living together...biblical proportions...mayhem!

(sorry, really nothing constructive to add...carry on!)

You know me brother, confusion by misdirection with a little sarcasm thrown in.

• 125. Re: Elite: Gold clan Tags is not a hack! Don't be dumb!
                  iif0xh0undii

You could have handled the thread better. The point about gold clan tags is an objective concern that needed to be expressed.

However, "Wiggy will be periodically checking back in on this thread, just to keep the MW3 community updated on how quickly the 4RUMBOYS are ranking up."

With that statement, this is simply an ego boosting thread. It's cool that your clan is going to rise up the ranks, the competitive nature is something that was meant to be natural, but we don't need an update thread and chat log.

Locked.

Feel free to advertise/discuss your clan level in the clan section. Keep the platform specific threads objective though!

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next