5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 4:24 AM by REDDust_ZA RSS

Call of duty mw3 servers is not available at this time.

Call of duty mw3 servers is not available at this time. please check www.callofduty.com/status for more information.

Some of the games I can play, or ill get that message, any one got a sulution?

• Re: Call of duty mw3 servers is not available at this time.
          indy56

yep. me to, just noticed i am on strict, and have tried changing it but with no avail from  www.infinityward.com/nat anyone else have this problem also,cannot get any games at all.

I'm having the same issues. However, my NAT is open and I can connect to ELITE just fine :/ Not sure the issue...

Can't login to server.

First day we were able to log on, had to get off after half an hour. Can't get back on after this. 3 days later and still can't log on. ???

Some other people in my town with PS3 have no problems logging in. What the!

This sucks real bad. Hey......what's the problem guys?

Error

The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Server is not available this time. Please try again later or visit http://CallOfDuty/mw3/status for updates.......

I cant play multiplayer at the last 3-4 days.....I have this game for 1 year or maybe more and I had been playing normaly multiplayer but now every time I try to play this message appears to me.... My Wi-Fi  has not a problem or something else because I can play Spec Ops Survival or missions  but not chaos mode (because I haven't bought it) with other players and that means that I play ONLINE.....But why I cant play ONLINE at multiplayer by the time I CAN play online at spec ops? All my other friends can play multiplayer and that means that it wasn't a mistake of tha game that somebody fixed......I am not banned because no one and never had reported me because I don't hack but I cant play!Why?

Please somebody write back soon...

I have tried the following but nothing seems to work:

Turning off Antivirus and firewalls

Turning on NAT settings

Turning on uPnP settings

lowering User Account Control settings

changing download region
                    reinstalling and updating steam
                    changing router multiplexing to LLC -based and changing connection type to ADSL2+

port forwarding
                    Adding program to firewall
                    changing the amount of pings setting in the steam setting section.

checked VAC-ban in steam. i am not banned from anything.

This problem has been persisting since mw3 first came out. Steam support has offered some fixes but nothing that actually works!!!