20 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 10:56 AM by Wolfman5979 RSS

IW - Ban the cheaters ASAP

TheProphet
      Maybe you haven't noticed but your loyal customers are getting screwed by cheaters in your game and it is ruining our experience so I'm hoping you will notice what we have to say...

Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
      Ban the cheaters now!
        • Re: IW - Ban the cheaters ASAP
          Torinir2
          You're playing the game as the developers want it to be played.
            Pixels
            ***You're playing the game as the developers want it to be played.***

Actually the way ACTIVISION (the developers BOSS) wants you to play

***Ban the cheaters now!
            Ban the cheaters now!
            Ban the cheaters now!
            Ban the cheaters now!
            Ban the cheaters now!***

How are they gonna do that? the anticheat is not called IW Anti-Cheat
            It is VALVE ANTI CHEAT, GO TO VALVE AND ASK THEM TO PULL THEIR FINGER OUT.
              Torinir2
              @Pixels Although IW is so far up ATVI's backside that they may as well be the same company. :P
                TheProphet
                Ban the cheaters now!
                  I got banned for cheating so they are doing something.
                    Sox18
                    I got banned on the steam forums l!ol at least steam can ban somewhere l!ol
                      as905
                      @ Drop_Deadx/DD

thats $60 wasted for cheating.

as905 wrote:

@ Drop_Deadx/DD

thats $60 wasted for cheating.

I only did it in a private match with a friend. And who said I paid for the game?
                          uk-spectre
                          Your in the wrong place try here Valve anti cheat support this is the people you need to complain to
                          <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7849-RADZ-6869">https ://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -RADZ-6869</a><!-- m -->
                            uk-spectre
                            @Drop_Deadx/DD

You got laugh at those who come here with ip address and saying i got a pirate version, if developer companys can put sniffers on torrent sites they can point one to your ip.
                            I hope you get report to your isp and cut off for illegal activity. It is the result of all the pirated copies and cracked servers in cod4 providing a play area for the torrent thieves that led Infinityward to run a closed game with no dedi servers to try and combat the torrent thieves, so on behalf of the community may i say go find a tall building and jump off.
                            MW2 does get its fair share of torrent thieves but with no dedi servers it is easier for them to handle with the Valve hammer.
                              injuneer

@Drop_Deadx/DD

You got laugh at those who come here with ip address and saying i got a pirate version, if developer companys can put sniffers on torrent sites they can point one to your ip.
                              I hope you get report to your isp and cut off for illegal activity. It is the result of all the pirated copies and cracked servers in cod4 providing a play area for the torrent thieves that led Infinityward to run a closed game with no dedi servers to try and combat the torrent thieves, so on behalf of the community may i say go find a tall building and jump off.

OMG,  not this **** again.  COD4 was not pirated as much as they claim it was and is not the reason this game was made the way it is.  MONEY is the reason.  With this style of game,  it is much easier to make a game pay to play and force required DLC to continue playing.
                                uk-spectre
                                Dont know what Cod4 you played but they was plenty of servers with the a file removed

Go to this link that lists 448 cracked servers running today take a look at the large number of people playing, how many of them do you think are torrent thieves playing on cracked servers that do not require a key validation ?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://epcgaming.com/epcgaming_v2/servers2.php?gameid=16">http://epcgamin g.com/epcgaming_v2/serve ... ?gameid=16</a><!-- m -->

Go to any one of the torrent search sites search Cod4 and see how many downloads it as got

Nobody is forced to get dlc, it is a choice no enforcment just like community maps in Cod4 its a choice if you want to play servers with them or not.
                                I will be happy to pay for dlc providing the price is right and i think it will be moderate.
                                  Regretful 123
                                  @Drop_Deadx/DD
                                  I'm sure you were banned, not for cheating, but illegal usage of piracy.
                                  -bant
                                    TheProphet
                                    Ban the cheaters now!
                                      Torinir2
                                      @uk-spectre 450 out of over 16 thousand servers. Perspective makes all the difference.
                                        PseudoElite
                                        No don't ban the cheaters IW. Don't do anything in fact except give us dedicated servers and the ability to have admins and spectators. Then we will do EVERYTHING by ourselves and keep these losers who keep ruining the game out for good. Your stupid periodic bans are just bandages to a rotting corpse that is IWnet, and under this presumption you think that everything is "okay" in the PC version because a small percentage of jackasses with obvious cheats get caught every now and then. Load of crap.
                                          RaHuL.xlnc
                                          Some of you people cry to much. Almost every online game has cheaters to some extent. IW took a different approach on things and just like other games, they have hits and misses. the combination of iwnet and vac doesnt eliminate hackers but reduces the number of hackers. which is good.

People need to enjoy the pros of a game, fix the cons and leave the whining and crying to kids that still suck on pacifiers.
                                            Spiggity_Oates
                                            Whatever u jackholes say, the cheating element of this game is outta control.  Im seeing more and more of you guys snap-to-target cheat.  Leave it alone and just play the game guys. You made your point that you hate the game and it's devs.  Now, let's just play the game. Assing the rest of the community isn't gonna help you become some inglorious bastard. Some of you guys are damn good... deadly in fact. That **** is over-shadowed by these basement billies cause they hack you and me to a win.  I see so many teams fighting legit and can't guage their skill cause some ashy ass cheeked villain steals their forte' with a tact nuke.
                                              They need to include an aimbot in some DLC ...

... I'm starting to feel I need one to remain competative. 

/sigh

Still, I'll stay in for the good fight.

tbh im glad a m8 bought my coppy or id be majourly p$&%ed off, same thing with older cod games, to many ppl cheating ruining the game for others. So far me and m8 have spotted aim bot  and speed cheats. o well offline achis then another dust collector for the shelve