5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2012 1:02 AM by Becon of Death RSS

p

p

• Re: Remove/patch the striker

Wah you got killed and your k/d went down.  The striker is a good shotgun and the fire rate is what makes it annoying because people can just spray with it.  But I have yet to have a game where I can't put someone using it down almost everytime I encounter them.  You have to change your strategy when someone's using it and then you'll do just fine.

you have a point, but i dont think you can deny how overpowered it is. there are ways to avoid it, but all of those stats together just make for a bad idea.

The only thing IW should do is (as 3arch did) add a fire rate cap to it and all the other semi auto guns in the game.

Thus eliminates emptying the clip in 2 seconds and modded controllers.

It can be annoying but all shotguns should destroy the competition in cqc.  I prefer the spas and the model tho cause if your good with them there is no need for spraying.

Oh my, what about No? On most maps I'm better of with a rf smg. The few maps the striker owns, well it Should own on those maps. Keep medium range and get a free kill every time... They should Not touch the striker, thank God it's in the game. The beast Always makes kiddies cry, oh no my k/d, lmao.. This game is usually all about who sees who first, who aims faster & more accurate and who positions himself better, every gun can be beat constantly simply because nearly all guns kill instantly..

lol I don't care about my k/d and any one that does needs a life.

*Cod player : I have a 5.0 k/d*

Who gives a ****, they probabally boosted or camped for it anyways

Stats mean nothing in this game. I don't take the game seriously and get my k/d up in no time, it's just that I really don't care about my k/d.