23 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 4:03 AM by Tuggedbythefuzz RSS

Next DLC ? (Rumor)

Roaming facebook and I happen to see my friend post this.. Don't take this for too much, but I thought i'd share.

"

MW3 NEWS :There will be five contents for this. One extra level so you find out what happens after Makarov's death, then one spec op mission, then they'll be three maps online. Now this is the more secret bit. Don't tell know one, but all maps will feature a new game mode called Assassination, where you get to go in a tank and an aeroplane and you must kill the other team. This is going to be really epic and the maps will be called: Fallen Tower, The Eye and the Green Statue. This is very secret stuff,I've seen the gameplay and it is so awesome. They're finally gonna put something new. they are working on this as i went into one of their labs set ups were great and i cant take anyones name who took me there or where the place is all i can say is wait for the new **** to come lol"

• Re: Next DLC ? (Rumor)

Sounds good if it's true, but still, i don't know why, but if it said, oh and some new camos etc will be available, i'd actually be more excited ha!

The map names and game mode sound like supreme garbage...doubt it's real.

skippinglobster

Yeah vehicles in Call of Duty. Rumors is right.

And how would assassination even be the name of a game mode where you try to wipe everyone out? Assassination is taking out someone specific by stealth...clearly this person doesn't know anything.

zachdavis11 wrote:

Roaming facebook and I happen to see my friend post this.. Don't take this for too much, but I thought i'd share.

"

MW3 NEWS :There will be five contents for this. One extra level so you find out what happens after Makarov's death, then one spec op mission, then they'll be three maps online. Now this is the more secret bit. Don't tell know one, but all maps will feature a new game mode called Assassination, where you get to go in a tank and an aeroplane and you must kill the other team. This is going to be really epic and the maps will be called: Fallen Tower, The Eye and the Green Statue. This is very secret stuff,I've seen the gameplay and it is so awesome. They're finally gonna put something new. they are working on this as i went into one of their labs set ups were great and i cant take anyones name who took me there or where the place is all i can say is wait for the new **** to come lol"

Sounds like a complete fabrication from your "friend"

Half of that crap doesn't make sense.

If he had proper grammar I might take a bit more stock. Its BS. Vehicles won't be in multiplayer.

Assassins Creed meets CoD what?!...

This guy's a serious tool, troll, and every other name in the book.

- Roadblock

starbuckfrack

Az aneone wood no that if it was postet on the innernet it is know longer a seacret. Ezpeshially when someone has seen gaemplay of it online.

Whats funny is that not only it a secret but it is there is secrets that are even more secret from the first secret.

As for the real funny part is that the Development area is not Grand Central Station. They keep track of everyone who goes in there when they make them sign a non disclosure agreement.

Once the person comes out and says "I cant tell you WHERE I was and WHO took me there" you can tell how dumb they are. What did the Dev do ?? Sneak him in the door inside his Dukes of Hazzard Luchbox ? Once the news gets released on the internet all they gotta do is look on that magical clipboard and name that specific person who signed in and signed the agreement and sue the heck out of them.

Its like if Sue told only one person (Mary) a secret that she likes a boy at school. Dont you think that once the boy at school says "I heard you liked me" to Sue that Sue can easily put two and two together and come up wth four and kick Marys tail ?.

What gets me is the OP days he heard this "rumor from a friend" but still posts it here. There is no reason to even post a rumor even further on the internet. Only reason I can see is the OP wants to pick on his frined in public. Some friend.

If anyone is smart you'll know this is complete garbage and not true. First off, The company only promised multiplayer maps and spec ops missons not an addition to the campaign. Secondly, The OP names one of the maps Fallen, Fallen is a current map.

skippinglobster

I heard the new map is called Faillen, it's gonna be three times the size of a Battlefield map except it's a huge roller rink so it's totally flat. All of the soldiers are wearing roller skates ...of course ...and although they're not adding any more players to each match up to 200 people can spectate and say racist sh** to everyone in the lobby. Also they're adding sling shots as a secondary ...seriously Obama told me.

Will these roller-soldiers be serving burgers and malts at a drive-in also? lol

starbuckfrack

skippinglobster wrote:

I heard the new map is called Faillen, it's gonna be three times the size of a Battlefield map except it's a huge roller rink so it's totally flat. All of the soldiers are wearing roller skates ...of course ...and although they're not adding any more players to each match up to 200 people can spectate and say racist sh** to everyone in the lobby. Also they're adding sling shots as a secondary ...seriously Obama told me.

So wouldnt that actually be called " F A L L I N " ?

And I am not getting my hopes up for a skating type map. The last on on Black Ops didnt even let you play on the ice

ah its all fake because i dont like to belive some tails about maps even i can texts some good DLC that i want in cod mw3 but thats just aint going to happen...

skippinglobster

R O L L E R .... S K A T E S ...it's gonna be epic.

D4nth3m4n

http://www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar

This is the only thing worth beleiving in this thread.

skippinglobster

I heard the original dudes who created Call of Duty left Infinity Ward and started there own company called Respawn Entertainment and are currently working on a new FPS ...true story

http://www.respawn.com/games/

Now there is two things

FYI not hating on CoD ...I'll be playing both.

obzi

I'm really interested in seeing what Respawn come up with, I think the old IW boys could produce something closer to how COD plays than the competition which might rattle Infinity Ward and Treyarch enough to up their game.