12 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2012 6:00 PM by tsloop8324 RSS

Double XP and token??

With double xp this weekend,if we use a token for double xp will we get 4x xp?

Latest reply: on Mar 20, 2012 6:00 PM by Replies: 12 in CoD: MW3 Xbox 360
        • Test #1
          Re: Double XP and token??

From what 402 said months ago; yes it should end up working like that.

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:34 PM
            • Test #1

I have been wondering about this also. Free DXP + token = 3XP. Now what if you get a MOAB, Will that equal 4XP? If so i am going for a moab every game

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:37 PM
                • Test #1

No it would be more like 8x XP; 2x XP multiplied by 2x XP token = 4x XP; add the double from a MOAB (4x XP multiplied by 2x XP MOAB = 8x XP)

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:44 PM
                    • Test #1

O.o

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:46 PM
                      • Test #1

that would be correct, unless each additional 2xp option added on only applies to normal xp.  Like if you get a kill, it's 50xp.  With double xp weekend, it would be 100xp.  If you add on a prestige token, what if that still only applies to the original 50 xp.  You would get a total of 200 xp for that kill.  Add on an additional round of 2xp for the moab.  It may still only apply to the original 50xp.  So you would get a total of 300 xp for the kill.  Im not sure how it actually works, I'm just saying the double xp options may not stack on top of the other xp options.

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:48 PM
                          • Test #1

Whatever it is going to be. I am gonna put on my tryhard underoos and do some work in Search and destroy this weekend. 2000 per kill, 4000 per headshot......Oh MY!

Or 20 minutes of TDM in sabotage. A quick Moab and 800 XP per kill. Spawn trap the other team do my average of 60 kills per game. Hell i will prestige every 10th game!!

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:59 PM
                    • Test #1

I just hope we can get a official reply to this...dont want to waste a token or two if they havent planned on it and they have it maxed at double ...Ill tweet it to beachhead and elite help also

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 2:51 PM
                      • Test #1

yeah... would be nice but I a have a feeling this weekend there will be a lot of posts saying "I didn't get my XP" or "I got deranked a few levels" b.c everyone will be breaking the xp cap unless they plan ahead and up the xp cap a little so people won't be penalized for breaking the normal cap which is 40K or 50K. I know its 40K for demolition, not sure about other game modes.

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2012 6:00 PM