1 Reply Latest reply: May 11, 2012 8:02 AM by wolverinecm71 RSS

Elite_Help ?

I see your on at this time of night..Can you plz just answer 2 questions for me?

1 When will we get the 16-20 prestige's...(I'm one of the players that like to max out and im15/80 and there is no sense playing if ill just prestige again soon) Would be nice to get them before this weekends double xp.

2 When do you expect the clan ops to start rollin again like they did a couple weeks ago?It was real nice getting them 3 or 4 a week.

Thanks for your response to what you can ...I know your hands are tied to what you can say,but your the only one we got apparently.I've asked both of these questions on twitter to all 3 of the twitter accounts a couple times,and no responce.

• Re: Elite_Help ?

I see question 2 has been taken care of . Thanks for the clan op tonight !!

But ill BUMP for a answer to question 1 plz and thanks

1 When will we get the 16-20 prestige's...(I'm one of the players that like to max out and im15/80 and there is no sense playing if ill just prestige again soon) Would be nice to get them before this weekends double xp