2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2012 12:28 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

need help about Mw2 BO and MW3 servers

well i need help with connecting to these servers and this is what happens it starts up in the main screen of xbox live (xbox live is working) i click start game (mw2,BO,mw3) it starts up and i press the middle button and it brings up the screen and it says connect to xbox live i click on it and it says test connection click on that and it brings me to the connections and i press the middle button again and it says its working how do i connect to the severs please help!!!!

• Re: need help about Mw2 BO and MW3 servers

Well first they are not "servers", just FYI. When you play against someone you connect to them AFTER you join a lobby on the MS server.

Have you been banned from any game ?

Have you tried OTHER than a COD game to join ?

Do you only have an xbox Live silver account ?

Have you tried testing the connection BEFORE playing any game ?

Why are you hitting the middle button ? assuming you mean the large X on your controller.

Have you been banned of of Xbox Live ?

Have you rebooted you modem or router ?

And when you are testing the connection do you get ALL of the connections saying you are connected ?

Have you modded any of those games ?

When did this start ?

So far without enough details that is the best I can offer right now. If you answer each question below the space I gave you someone else might be able to pitch in as well.

PS Send me a Private Message here with your Gamertag. So that way you can keep your privacy.