1 124 125 126 127 128 Previous Next 1,279 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2010 3:14 AM by Hawkeye Go to original post RSS
      • 1,270. Re: Carnage

they barley  have the same fusion.The VV did  great job making him diverse.I love him.

Did you guys notice when you switch with Carnage's ALT his white eye and yellow chest glow/pares  through the dark/shadows of the game? he looks so cool,like a real predator lol

• 1,271. Re: Carnage

i hope carnage is a boss i hope you can fight him when your beeing him

• 1,272. Re: Carnage

He is, in a sim mission.

• 1,273. Re: Carnage

I think Carnage has the best melee in the game.  The reason is because he has a good chance to critical.  So, equip your team with Critical Pain IV and III (+55% and +40% to critical damage).  These will stack, so together they will give +117% to critical damage.  Then for the third boost, use Wade's Favorite.  But Melee +20% might be better if you want to maximize your melee damage. I used Carnage to beat the sim mission where you can't use powers.

• 1,274. Re: Carnage

can't believe so many people voted no lol.. look how good he came out

At the Comic Con..VV had a poll list. Carnage was one of the few characters that was  highly demanded,along with Jean,Cable,Gambit and Psylock.

i see

i just remember seeing so many people on this forum like "no way, venom's already in! there will be too many spider-man characters/symbiotes!" and there's like 7 x-men :/

• 1,275. Re: Carnage

9 x-men,but ya..I know what you mean

• 1,276. Re: Carnage

Venom and Carnage really Rock on the Game! ;-P

• 1,277. Re: Carnage
                      Jadryx

Venom and Carnage really Rock on the Game! ;-P

Wait, weren't you just asking how to get Carnage (which isn't currently possible)?

• 1,278. Re: Carnage

I have the wii and its really sad that did not put carnage in the wii version game. They didn't even put the juggernaut. Are you supposed to download them

• 1,279. Re: Carnage
                          Hawkeye

I have the wii and its really sad that did not put carnage in the wii version game. They didn't even put the juggernaut. Are you supposed to download them

Yes, Carnage and Juggernaut were briefly download-only characters for the X-Box 360 and PS3 but Activision's rights to them expired so you can't get them anymore.

1 124 125 126 127 128 Previous Next