1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2011 11:51 PM by Edge of Time100 Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

I have to ask you a question what was the first fanfic comic you ever read when you joined Hero HQ

• 61. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

I don't know, now maybe you should try working on more chapters.

• 62. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

I don't know that's how far I have thought about for the comic the first 2 chapters. I may get my friend to help me this weekend. BTW Prime how long did it take you to think and make your comic/ did you post like one volume in one night or did you havge to think of it and get ideas about it day to day?

• 63. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Then think up more, brainstorm.

• 64. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Yeah. These things should be thought out before. I mean you don't have to have it written about but just know what's the next chain of events.

• 65. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Especially since this thread is already into page 5 and you've only done 2 chapters.

• 66. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Chapter 3 Volume 1

2 days later the funeral for Mark Edheart parents aunt and uncle was held at the local church held for war veterans

Billie Joel's Live and Let Die was playing in the background for Edheart parents uncle and aunt as they were honored with American Flags on their coffins.

Preacher: These four people have served our community by fighting in wars for us to protect our lives and fight to protect the freedom of America.

They have touched and changed our lives with the generosity they gave to help out local charities.

They were the nicest people I have ever met and it pains me that there are gone.

But at long as they are remembered in history their names will never be forgotten no matter how long ago they have died no matter what war they served in they will always be honored as fighters for our freedom to protect America.

After the preacher was done speaking the 21 guns salute was done.

Mark had a sad look on his face and he had no one to turn to.

Just then a navy soldier walked up and said I'm so sorry about your parents

Mark: Thanks

Navy Soldier: You can stay at my place if you want.

Mark: Thanks for the offer but I don't feel like moving on yet.

My parents wanted me to go to college

I can't fulfill that dream anymore

Navy Soldier: Don't give up when you give up on your dreams you are giving up on yourself so no matter what is in the way you can't let that stop you.

I wanted to be in the Navy and I did but I was at the lowest rank and I almost gave up on myself but then a huge explosion happened and the only people left were me and some other navy soldiers at my same rank.

I knew we were in war territory but the other Navy Soldiers saw my courage that no other General had and they trusted me to be their leader.

When I got back from the area the Generals said I won the war but I gave my honor to the soldiers who helped me.

Mark: Wow! That was some pretty good advice about you not giving up on yourself.

I think I just be at your place for a while. Oh I forgot to ask you what's your

Navy Soldier: James Web yours?

Mark Mark Edheart nice to meet you

James Web: nice to meet you to

to be continued

• 67. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Chapter 4 Volume 1

1 day later

Mark: I should have thought of a costume for myself before I became a good guy.

Damn it!

I wonder where I can go to get a costume for myself

Aw now I remember I can get a costume at the place where I was given the super soldier serum and Oz my secret lab I haven't been in for ages

Mark heads towards his secret lab that no one knows about except the people that were there that gave him the serum and Oz

When he gets there he finds James Web behind him

Mark: What the hell are you doing here?

James Web: That's the same question I was going to ask you

Mark: Get the hell out of here!

James Web: Only if you explain what you are doing here

Mark: I am here to create a costume for myself

James Web: To become a villain or superhero?

Mark: A superhero of course I decided to become a superhero after my family was shot and killed by a burglar that came into my house

So could you please go now?

James Web: I'll go and I have to be at the Navy right now so bye

James walks out of Mark's secret lab and heads to the Navy

After James walks out Mark designs his costume his wings for his costume and glider.

it took 6 hours to have it completely done

Mark: Perfect now all I need to do is think myself of a superhero name

I know Hobgoblin

Yes! The name sounds perfect so look out New York Hobgoblin is back and better than ever

to be continued

• 68. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Chapter 5 volume 1

Hobgoblin: I like the suit it feels like me and the design looks awesome

Hobgoblin turns on the local news inside his helmet

Mews Reporter: There has been a robbery @ Times Square

No one knows what the robber stole but after he left with the stolen item he started to burn the building

The fire marshals just arrived at the scene now and they are putting out the fire before it gets out of control

Now to your local weather with Ricky Bobby

Hobgoblin turns off the news in his helmet

Hobgoblin: I got to stop that robber before he burns down another building he would steal items from

Helmet give me the coordinates of the robber that burned down the building in Times Square

Helmet: The robber is on 5th Avenue and still running

Hobgoblin follows the coordinates his helmet tells him and they lead him to the robber

Hobgoblin Holt right there robber if you take another step you will be killed

Robber: Over my dead body

Hobgoblin and robber start having a firefight

Hobgoblin throws pumpkin bombs @ the robber and the robber starts shooting Hobgoblin with an AK-47

Hobgoblin: You're never going to win Robber

You will lose and be put behind bars for the crimes you committed

Robber We'll see about that

The robber uses up all of his ammo and he tries to run away

The robber only gets a foot away from Hobgoblin before Hobgoblin throws a pumpkin bomb filled with knockout gas

Hobgoblin: Why didn't I think of using these earlier?

Hobgoblin leaves the robber for the cops and flies away

Cop: Look at this writing on this piece of paper it says courtesy of your friendly flying Hobgoblin

Wasn't Hobgoblin a bad guy and he tried to trash New York?

Sheriff: Yes he was but I think this time someone is being the Hobgoblin for fighting evil all because of the life changing moment that happened to him

To be continued

• 69. Re: Spiderman Darkest Days

Chapter 6 Volume 1

3 days later

Police radio: All units report to Empire State Building, robbery in progess. All units report to Empire State Building, robbery in progess.

Police officer#1: Why would someone rob Empire State Building?

Police officer#2: I don't know beats me

Police officer#1: Look up in the sky it's the Hobgoblin

Police officer#2: Start shooting at him now!

Sheriff: Hold your fire you motherf****** he's a good guy

Police officer#1 Yea right!

The police start shooting at Hobgoblin when all of a sudden Hobgoblin grabs some pumpkin boms filled with knockout gas and starts throwing them at the police

Hobgoblin: That's what you get for shooting at your friendly neighborhood Hobgoblin!

Hobgoblin then flys away from the scene

Meanwhile in Europe

Police radio: all units report to police hq we are under attack. I repeat all units report to police hq we are under ahh! Arr!

Then the radio sparks and goes off

Poilce officer: Can you hear me? Repeat can you hear me?

With no sucess in contacting police hq the police officer along with his fellow officer in the car with him starts driving to police hq. Just then all of a sudden a red substance leaks out of the radio and starts to get on the police officer.

Police officer#1: What the h*** is this thing?

Police officer#2: I don't know this is but whatever it is it's possesing our ahh!

Both police officers are covered in red substance and they turn into hideous monsters with half of the red substance on each of them and they turn into Csrnages

Carnage#1: I am the real Carnage and you will die today you imposter!

Carnage#2: I am the real Carnage and you little imposter will die today!

The Carnages fight until one emerges victor then the Carnage symbiote leaves the victor and leaves him to die.

Police officer#1: Come back I need you!

He spoke his last words just as the Carnage symbiote leaves him and he dies

The Carnage symbiote finds a new host that suits him a couple hours later. The name of the person who it takes over is a person by the name of Flash Thompson.

Flash Thompson: No! No! No!

The symbiote takes over him and Carnage emerges

Carnage: Flash Thompson doesn't exist anymore just the almighty supreme Carnage! Blar! I will start with my almightyness by taking over America and then over all the world! Ha! Ha! Ha!

With the last statement made by Carnage he turns back into Flash Thompson and heads towards the airport to find to the first plane leaving for America. He gets on a nonstop flight heading to America.

Flash Thompson: I' beginning to like you Carnage, you always think of the same things as me. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Meanwhile back in America

Hobgoblin: I get shot and almost get arrested for trying to stop a robbery. That's no way to treat your neighborhood superhero.

Hobgoblin flys away from the scene as the cops arrive.

Police officer#1: It's the Hobgoblin shouldn't we go and stop him?

Sheriff: Don't worry about him he didn't trash New York like he usually does so forget about him.

Police officer#1: But sir!

Sheriff: I said don't worry about him and if you but me again you are going to get kicked off the force! Is that understood?

Police officer#1: Yes sir.

The police officer mutters behind the Sheriff's back

I will find out what that physco is up to even if I have to risk my own life.

God! I hate this sheriff he's so dumb!

Sheriff: Were you saying bad things behind my back?

Police officer#1: No sir.

Sheriff: Good now you go on patrol and report to me if you see anything out of the ordinary but don't say you seen the Hobgoblin because I won't believe it!

Police officer#1: Here we go again!

to be continued

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next