3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 2:48 AM by AM3ZYJON3ZY RSS

Starting a New Clan - For Xbox 360 (Looking for Members and a CO-LEADERS)

Hey I am thinking of starting a clan on xbox 360, I have not got an xbox yet but I have an xbox account so please add me AM3ZY JON3ZY. First I am going to start recruiting for Co - Leaders, and when I get an extra 1 or 2 I will start recruiting for members. I think I will be calling it EpiiC Gaming. By the time I get an xbox I am hoping I will at least have 20 members. There will be a website but not until I have at least 10 active members otherwise its just a waste of space. Also it will be on elite when I get an xbox. So if you are interested in being a member please message me and comment below.

If you would like to be a Co - Leader this is what you need to do:

1. Message me on Call of Duty Forum

2. Add me on XBL

3. Add me on skype (amylouisejones1998) so we can talk about what we are going to do with the clan and how we are going to make it big

4. Be active in game and the website (when we get one)

Member Requirements:

• Active in game
      • At least a KDR of 0.60
      • Have Skype or something I can keep in contact with you whilst I don't have an xbox.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ANYTHING ELSE FOR EXAMPLE AN EDITOR OR GFX DESIGNER WHERE YOU MAKE THE LOGOS AND MONTAGES. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR BEST WORK ON SKYPE AND TELL ME WHY YOU'RE ADDING ME JUST IN CASE I THINK YOUR A WEIRD PERSON!

THE RULES:

• RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS
      • BE ACTIVE IN GAME
      • DO NOT MULTI - CLAN
      • DO NOT INSULT OTHER PLAYERS IF THEY DID NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT IN GAME!

WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES YOU WILL RECIEVE A PERMANENT BAN