12 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2012 10:32 AM by wolverinecm71 RSS

Can we get Hardcore Faceoff ?

Ok i get the Faceoff only maps ( dont like it but , i can deal ).

Why Faceoff only and core only?

Would it be that hard to make a Hardcore Faceoff playlist? or at least a 3 vs 3 Hardcore Faceoff game mode?

Not looking for a petition thing but does anybody eles want this?

• Test #1
          Re: Can we get Hardcore Faceoff ?

Since I generally play HC, Faceoff might interest me more if they did this, but TBH the maps suck so bad besides Getaway that I prob wouldnt play it other than in passing anyway.

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 8:09 AM
            • Test #1

I just figured something is better than what the Hardcore community has right now..nothin

Im just blown away that they would put out maps that us as Hardcore players cant play ,,in Hardcore.....I know its only 20% by there #'s but thats still a good chunk of the playlist..

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 8:35 AM
            • Test #1

Anybody ? can we keep this alive..

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 9:38 AM
              • Test #1

YES! I would love it in Hardcore! I hate having to empty a entire magazine into someone and still I might not get the kill I end core games with tons of assists, instead of kills!

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 9:46 AM
                • Test #1

Totally concur!

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 10:19 AM
                    • Test #1

It would be nice, for sure. I stopped playing Core because of the shenanigans. Nothing worse than getting into a Face Off map and putting entire clips of ammo into the opponent, only to have them bounce around like a Mexican Jumping Bean or keep charging like a Rhino as if the bullets slamming into them are gnats. Its frustrating to get the tactical advantage only to get beaten out by the unbalanced weapons or inconsistency of Core. So let me get this right... I get 30 hitmarkers  on you with my G36, but 3 shots from your ACR kills me instantly? You are sitting in a corner, I lay into you with an SMG and you can simply turn around as if nothing is happening and get off a tube or some well-aimed shots to take me down?

Mad respect for people who play Core honestly and well... but it seems IW doesn't have respect for the multitudes who play HC.

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 10:27 AM
                    • Test #1

https://twitter.com/#!/IWMarkRubin

Keeps saying on twitter about Hardcore Faceoff that a big playlist update will be coming in a couple weeks( hinting to that being part of the update )..but i don't get why a couple weeks..

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2012 10:36 AM
                      • Test #1

Agree with OP it sure would be nice for us hardcore players to be able to play the new maps in hardcore............

Last Edited: Aug 6, 2012 6:41 AM
                        • Test #1

they need to fix the spawns on most of the faceoff maps before they even think about putting them into hardcore

Last Edited: Aug 6, 2012 8:02 AM
                          • Test #1

why do you still want to play faceoff anyway? anytime i play it, the opponent leaves the match whenever i am beating them and the time limit is not enough to make a come back.

the last match i had in faceoff, there was 10 seconds left and i was up by 2. i kept thinking "please dont leave" but sure enough, my opponent left when there was 7 seconds left. i sent him a message saying "why play if you are not going to finish?". he sent me a message back saying is brother invited him to a game. i replied "great timing on his part for him to send you that invite when you were losing by 2 with only 10 seconds left." and i never got a response after that.

this is why i dont play face off.

Last Edited: Aug 6, 2012 6:48 AM
                              • Test #1

Exactly. I found it works one of two ways. A) I take a lead of any size and the opponent leaves immediately. I even had one match where I was losing in KC, died about 4 times in a row, then finally was able to get a kill on the other guy, who promptly left.  OR B) I fall behind and either there is not enough time to find the corner the enemy is hiding in to catch up, or I get spawn killed over and over again before I even have a chance to attempt a comeback.

Last Edited: Aug 6, 2012 7:55 AM