2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 8:34 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

MUST READ!!!!!!! PLEASE IDEAS FOR NEXT CALL OF DUTY

tell me if u guys like these ideas for the next call of duty game im sorry if i mispell some stuff

Perks:     Engineer "2 less kills for a killstreak or 50 less points for point streak...Pro version longer killstreak duration or in other word more time to use your killstreaks"

Double agent: "when enemies with a milimeter scope shoot they are shown on radar......Pro version capture objectives faster and enemy with the highest points on the enemy team is shown on the radar at all times unless they have somethiing like ghost or assassin"

wildcards:       sweet revenge "after 6 deaths in a row you recieve a random killstreak"

sticks and stones " carry a stone that can be used to set off traps or to beat down the enemy"

equipment:  miniature zipline" deployable zipline that can be used by anyone and remains in it's place until end of game"

DSM " captures objective and while you can be away from it , can be countered by an EMP or jammer"

tripwire " can be attached to a flashbag , concussion , frag grenade , tomohawk , throwing knife etc. and is either launched or explodes when tripwire is set off."

KNIFES AS SECONDARY'S DIFFERENT TYPES OF KNIFES AT LEAST 3 OR 2

A SKIN CREATOR EXPANSION PACK WHERE U CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR VERY OWN CAMOFLAUGE BUT IT COST MICROSOFT POINTS OR PSN POINTS AND IS WORTH 400 OR 600 MICROSOFT POINTS

Gamemodes:             Assassin mode one life game mode of free for all which contains 5 rounds with a time limit of 6 minutes where a random player is chosen to be the "assassin" with a low power sniper rifle and a knife as secondary with a tripwire as equipment smoke grendae as tactial grenades and a tomohawk or throwing knife as lethal.  the assassin must eliminate the enemy players until the last player remains when it is the last player the last player recieves a knife as a secondary and a pistol with a tactical grenade smoke. When the round ends the same thing is repeated with a different player.

PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE NO TRASH TALK  THESE ARE JUST IDEAS I HOPE THEY PUT IN THE NEXT CALL OF  DUTY GAME AND I AM NOT COPYING THESE IDEAS FROM ANY OTHER GAMES I AM SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE I AM ***please comment