1 2 3 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2013 7:46 AM by Foxhound-Pro Branched to a new discussion. RSS

RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

I have Played all the Call of Duty games. MW3, and the original Black ops were mostly free of glitchers and hackers. Back in MW2 a large amount of COD players did the prestige hack. Nothing was done about that, and if any player played mw2 while it was in its first year they know about this this. You cant distinguish Legit from Non-Legit. I Believe that ALL PLAYERS THAT GLITCHED/HACKED MASTER PRESTIGE IN BLACK OPS 2 SHOULD BE RESET OR RECEIVE A CONSOL BAN. This worked in the original Black ops when people tried to do the 15th Prestige Hack. I Don't want to see  another good game be ruined.Every lobby I've bean getting into has a master prestige with 2 days played and a 4 K/D with all Diamond camos. there is no point in playing the game when your achievements that you have received will not look legit in the future. I Spent a lot of time to complete Diamond for my Assault Rifles. But know what looks like a 1/5 of the players have it because of the Glitch. It will be outrages if you do not do anything about this. DON'T JUST PATCH IT, IT IS TO LATE FOR THAT, TO MANY PLAYERS HAVE IT. YOU MUST GET RID OF THE GLITCHERS/HACKERS.

Who ever Agrees with me please Comment on this, or like it so that Treyarch can see the TRUE outrage of the Community. Something needs to be done.

• Test #1
          1. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

I reach Master Prestige this past weekend. I have 10 days played and my KDR is at 1.72. I only have diamond camo unlocked for my SMG's. Lately I have been running into the same thing with all these master prestige guys and 3,5 days played KDR over a 4 with all weapons diamond. It is BS. And please don't add anymore prestiges to the game. And patch what these glitchers are doing. Ban them or reset them.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2012 6:56 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

This is exactly my point, you're Legit, and you spent time on the game. that prestige glitch takes like 10 Min. and it can give you everything. Treyarch shouldn't let them go easily.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2012 7:02 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Treyarch have ruined the game without the hackers........... Been losing my mind paying this game just luck based shooting game utter crap hit marking detection, insta kill one on one.... Smg or sniper rifle play,,,,object or window camping...........Anyway threw MW3 disk back in tonight WOW what an amazing game it really is..... You see an enemy you pull up your gun and fire they die Amazing.... Treyarch how hard can it be.... You made to many changes to black ops1...........

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2012 7:29 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Hmmm, I need to get out that MW3 disc, I never really gave it a chance.

Sidebar - I have really been wanting a pinball machine lately.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2012 9:22 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Give MW3 a chance man, over 100,000 people where online yesterday , I play barebones, and yesterday I had a blast, I kicked some behinds and got mine kicked as well lol.   I returned black ops 2 a while ago due to the lag, I still visit the forum often to see if the game has been fixed to buy it again , I liked it but It did not work so what is the point of playing it.  But every time I come back to the forum I see some new glitch or something and I am just frustrated that a game with so much potential is broken because treyarch do not care about their customers. I know that every game has some glitches but this game was to much.  But back to the subject (MW3)  I advice you to turn theater mode recording off on the main menu options , this will redice the amount of info that you and the host exchange  during gameplay making the game smoother and reducing the lag (if any) .  Good luck man 

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2012 9:15 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Treyarch's policy for Black Ops 2 states that if one exploits game code than they are subject to temporary ban. The prestige glitch is not an actual mod or hack, So therefore, players should be reset and temporarily banned but not permanently banned.

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2012 1:33 AM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

MW3 is far worse than BO2, people are stuck in the COD cycle where they believe the previous game is better than the newest one, MW3 is and always will be utter garbage.

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2012 1:47 AM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Ban these hackers permanently - its the only thing they might learn from.

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2012 4:28 AM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

I think everybody can have different opinions, I respect yours. I just think Black ops 2 is an unfinished game, today I will be purchasing all the map packs for MW3 because I never got them thinking it was a waste of money. But I rather that than giving treyarch more money for their DLC.

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2012 4:46 AM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next